In Class~

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

-Onew-

 

"Jinjalo? (Okay i at korean spelling! Credits to my friend for correcting them at times) Well, if we are in the same class then let's hurry!!" I rushed Tae Min to the classroom. I was not surprised when I saw that the classroom was a dance room with benches. Hyun Ae and Jae were already there with some other girls and Jinki. "Annyeoung!" Hyun Jae ran up and gave me a hug like always. Than I gave Hyun Ae a quick hug too.

 

"BWOOOOH?! I DON'T GET A HUG!!!!!!???" Tae Min whined. We laughed and gave him a huge group hug. "GAHHHH!! You're strangling me!!!!"

 

"ARASOO!! Take a seat please! Annyeounghaseyo everyone! I'm your teacher, Teacher Kim! Now I want you all to come to the front and show me what you got so far," our teacher instructed. We all got in a seat and watched one by one as each student dances sings or anything like that. Finally, it's my turn!

 

I ran up to the front and was asked to sing or anything like that. I sang something i wrote... well, the 1st verse at least. My best type of music is Kpop! Everyone was blown away by my song (Lucifier)! YESH! "AWESOME!!!" a random kid yelled.

 

I thanked them and watched as Hyun Jae and Tae Min went up. "Okay that's it!" Bwooh? what about Hyun ae?

 

I raised my hand and asked, "What about Hyun Ae? She never went!"

 

"We all saw her preform at the ceremony sp there is no need here." The bell rang signaling class has ended. "Okay! Tomorrow, I'll be putting you in groups and they will be your singing group ffor the rest of your time here in the high school. Dismissed" He pointed out. Everyone gathered their things and heads out.

 

"YAH!!! Hyung/oppa!! Can we go eat now? I want my banana milk!" (do I have to say the 2 people who said that?). I nodded and allowed them to run off to drink their milk.

 

-Hyun Ae-

 

"Oh gosh, they are so weird!" I commented after thetwo monkeys left. Jinki nodded in agreement. "well wanna get lunch? I'm starving!!"

 

"Then let's go before those two monkeys take all the milk and leave us with water only!!" He grabbed me hand and pulled me to lunch! OMG!! Am I blushing? ! Better calm down first.