Debut Concert

I'm in love with my sister's crush!

A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE!!! YAY!! OKay the nicknames (weird ones, yes I know but I had to make up SOMETHING) for everyone in lOlLiPoP is
Hyun Ae: Hyunnie

Hyun Jae: JaeJae

Mi Young: MiMi

Yosun: Sunny

Jae: JeJe

Eun Mi: Eunni

Bong Cha: Bongie

-Hyun Ae-

"AHH! FINALLY OUR DEBUT DAY!!" I exclaimed during our homework break. Luckly, we finished all our homework at school and don't have anything to do but take care of the kids.

"Ne! It'll be so much fun!! But your lucky, Hyunnie!! Your health class is doing kids!! Ours is just taking notes and talking about it. Your lucky too, JaeJae!!" MiMi-Unnie teased. MWAHAHAHA!!! I feel like enjoying this today and don't get into a bad mood.

"Well, come on!! We have to practice the 4 songs at least 2 more times on stage. Then we can watch the other bands preform, araso?" JaeJae offered. WE went to practice and then sat with Onew, Tae Min, and their friends to watch the next band come up.

"OMG!! IT'S SUJU!! They're going to be in the concert with us?! COOL!! I think FT Island and Beast are in it too. Also SNSD!! YAY!! We'll probablly get a lot of people tonight!! YAY!!" Bongie cheered.

-Onew-

Bwoh?!?! So many boys are preforming on the same stage as Hyun Ae!!!! I'm jealous!!! Oh well, I better put Yooguen down for his nap. Aish, such a cute boy when he's asleep!! Yooguen looks like Minho when they're asleep though.

 59409_153474201338833_143249322361321_40Don't you agree? Oh well!

*during the concert*

-Yosun-

"KYA!!!! lOlLiPoP!!! YOU GUYS ROCKED!!!" The fans screamed.

"OMO! Looks like we got pretty popular fast!!" I whispered to the others. "Gamsahabnida!!! We hope that you enjoyed our music!!"

"We're lOlLiPoP and I hope that you can support us with our music," JaeJae bowed and waved.

"Annyeounghesayo! I'm Jang Bong Cha, AKA Bongie, I'm the leader of lOlLiPop!!" Bongie introuduced

"Annyeoung, Kwon Jae ibnida, AKA JeJe!!"

"Yo! Jun Hyun Ae, AKA Hyunnie! Please support us!" Hyunnie bowed.

"Please to meet you! Jun Hyun Jae ibnida!! AKA JaeJae! I'm the maknae"

"Hi, I'm Park Mi Young, AKA Youngie."

"Annyeounghesayo, I'm Kim Yosun. AKA Sunny." I bowed with the others. As soon as the MC came on stage, we exited.