8

I'll Protect You

Jaejoong stepped out of the bathroom rubbing his wet hair with a small towel. He walked over to his bedroom and opened the door.

"Aren't you forgeting something?"

'Am i?'

"You idiot. She's sleeping on the couch again!"

"And?"

"Shut up and go away Devil Jae!"

Jaejoong looked into the living room and saw Sunghee making a bed on the sofa.

"Your not going to let her sleep on the sofa right?" Angel Jae asked hopefully.

"Your not going to let her sleep in you bed right?"

"Yah! Didn't i tell you to go away?!"

"And since when did i listen to you?!"

Jaejoong tuned their bickering out and acted on intuition.

"Yah." Sunghee turned and saw Jaejoong walking towards her.

"Do you need anything?" she asked. Jaejoong stood uncomfortably next to her and looked at the ground.

"Comesleepinthebedroom." he said quickly. Sunghee blinked twice wondering if she heard correctly.

"Wait... what?" Jaejoong clicked his tongue.

"Just...." he sighed. "Follow me." Jaejoong grabbed Sunghee's wrist and pulled her to the direction of the bedroom.

"Yah, Jaejoong don't walk too fast!" Sunghee was struggling to keep up. He took long, quick strides basically pulling her along like a rag doll. He opened the door to the room and pulled her in. Sunghee stumbled into the room and grabbed her wrist.

"You don't need to pull so hard." she said quietly. Jaejoong gave her a sideways glance and looked back. He felt bad for hurting her but he had no other way of telling her without getting embarrassed.

"Go to bed." Jaejoong said. Sunghee looked at him.

"Are you sure?" Sunghee asked cautiously. "If your uncomfortable-"

"No, it's fine." Jaejoong said cutting her off. He pulled threw towel from around his neck away and threw it onto the dresser. he climbed under the blankets and closed his eyes. "Go to bed." he said again. He turned his back to her and settled into bed.

Sunghee inched towards the bed, afraid that Jaejoong would sit up and change his mind. She relaxed when she sat down on the bed. Swinging her legs over, she pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes.

 

Jaejoong pulled the covers closer to his head.

'Why is it so damn cold?' he thought. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock. 'God! It's only 5 in the morning!' he gave a soft groan and turned around. 'Huh? Where'd she go?' Jaejoong sat up and let his eyes adjust to the dim lighting. He pulled off the blanket and stood up.

"Were the hell could she go this early in the morning?" He shivered when a cool breeze blew by his neck. He turned and saw that the door to the balcony was wide open. He cocked his eyebrow and walked towards the door. Poking his head outside, he cautiously looked around. Sunghee was perched over the railing, a mall blanket around her shoulders.

"What are you doing out here so early?" Sunghee jumped when she heard him speak.

"Omo! Jaejoong!" she placed her free hand over her chest. "You scared me!"

"What are you doing out here?" he asked again. Sunghee held up what was in her right hand.

"I heard that the sun rises early here so i wanted to get some pictures." she said. "I'm sorry if i woke you up." Jaejoong sighed. He placed his elbows onto the metal railing and leaned over. He didn't mind at all. She hadn't intentionally woken him up so there was nothing to be mad about. He stole quick glances at her as they waited. The breeze blew at her hair making it float in the air. Her eyes shone in anticipation as she waited for the first rays of the day.

"Look!" Sunghee practically jumped with joy.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1808875_o.gif

It rose slowly over the low clouds. It a deep red orange, illuminating the clouds passing by.

Snap snap snap

Numerous pictures were taken on Sunghee's camera.Saticfied with the outcome, she smiled to her self.

"Alright, i'm-" he turned to look at Jaejoong who had fallen asleep on one of the lounge chairs. The low rays on sunlight made his skin glow making him look like a god. Sunghee brought the camera back to her face and took pictures of Jaejoong's sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful and happy. She really didn't want to wake him, but she didn't want him to sleep outside either.

"Jaejoong." she whispered. "Jaejoong, go sleep inside." Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and came face to face with Sunghee. His eyes widened and stumbled backward. He stood up and almost tripped over his own feet. Catching himself before he fell, he straitened his back and stuffed his hands into his pockets. Sunghee stifled a giggle.

"are you alright?" she asked holding back a smile. Jaejoong cleared his throat.

"I'm ok." he stood there uncomfortably. "Forget you saw that." He his heel and walked back in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish... i update just to give you guys a filter chapter. Mian! Ugh... ok so i'm planning to update tomorrow. i really really really hope i do! please contiure supporting me!! <3<3<3<3<3