6

I'll Protect You

Blinding sunlight streamed into the room hitting Sunghee's eyes. Sunghee groan softly and turned. She sighed in content as she turned.

'Ah, so comfortable.' Sunghee froze at her thought. 'Comfortable? Since when was?' She opened her eyes and saw A mountain of pillows with a hand draped on top of it. Sunghee furrowed her eye brows and propped herself up on her elbows. Over the pillow mountain was Jaejoong.

"He looks no much.... nicer when he's sleeping." Sunghee said to herself.

tumblr_mcm64c1sD71rvj30oo2_1280.jpg

"How did i get here anyway?" She glanced around the room and then her eyes landed back on Jaejoong. "You brought me here huh?" She smiled softly and brushed away a stray piece of hair away from his face.

"Thank you." she whispered. She pulled the blanket over his shoulder and left the room. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and stared at the door.

"She makes you look like a jerk." Angel Jae said casually.

'Shut up.'

"HAHA. What am i talking about? You are a jerk!"

''Yah!'

"Well i'm not lying."

'Shut up and go away.'

"Yeah Yeah."

Jaejoong sat up and rubbed his eyes. He sighed and got up. He made his way to the kitchen where he saw Sunghee already making breakfast. He tensed and turned immediately. He cursed at himself for being a wimp and made his way to the barstool hoping to go unnoticed. But of course, Sunghee turned at met a surprised looking Jaejoong.

"Oh, good morning Jaejoong-shi." She looked at him and then back to the eggs she was cooking. "Are you hungry?" She slid the eggs off of the pan and pushed them onto a plate. She placed his plate in front of him and took a seat next to him. They ate in silence until Sunghee spoke up.

"You know, i wanna-" She was cut off when Jaejoong stood up and took his empty plate to the sink. Sunghee wrinkled her nose and looked at Jaejoong with distaste.

"Psh.."

 

"Your a you know that?" Angel Jae piped up when he sat down. "She was trying to thank you."

"Hmm... she sounded like she wanted to complain actually." Devil Jae joined.

"What? No. She was definitely going to thank him. Don't you get involved with this!"  Angel Jae yelled. "Do you not remember what you did to her the last time you decided to give Jaejoong advice?!"

"I didn't know she'd get a freaking cramp from that! I mean, what are the chances of getting a cramp from sleeping on the couch? She could have been faking it for all we know!" Devil Jae tried to defend.

'True.'

"If you don't remember, she's been sleeping on the couch ever since you they got married. Almost a full month. The couch you have at home isn't that much more comfortable either." Angel Jae sighed and rubbed his temples. "I swear, i might just be a figment of your imagination but i swear, i have more brains than the both of you."

"Hey!"

Angel Jae ignored him. "You need to open up to her Jaejoong. Not everyone is the same."

 

For the rest of the morning, Jaejoong tried to avoid Sunghee. Sunghee on the other hand was getting a bit annoyed with his weird behavior. It seemed like he didn't even want to be in the same room as her.

'What's his problem.' Sunghee thought. 'That egotistic, bipolar, jerk. I've been trying to thank him all morning but he avoids me the was a 5 year old boy would avoid a girl because she had "cooties." I seriously don't get men, especially this man. One moment he's the ice prince that immature women fawn over and the next he shows kindness. I just don't et it. It's like he's embarrassed...' Then it hit her. She sighed. 'All men are babies.' She heard the shower turn on and she rushed over to the bed room.

 

Changed into a blue muscle shirt and basketball shorts. He headed towards the bedroom and stopped when he saw a yellow post it on the door.

Kim Jaejoong. Walk that way.
. 그렇게 걸어.
<----

Jaejoong looked to his left and saw another post it on the wall.

Keep going
계속.
<----

Walking ahead, he saw another post it on the counter.

This whole morning I've been trying to say something.
이 모든 아침, 내가 무슨 말을하려고 애를 먹었어요.
---->

Another was taped onto the fridge.

But for some reason, you've been avoiding me. And i think i know why.
그러나 어떤 이유로, 당신은 피하고습니다. 그리고 그 이유를 알 것 같아.
<----

Another on the stove.

Your trying not to show your true self to me. I don't know the reason to that yet, but I'd like to now someday.
당신은 나에게 당신의 진실 된 자아를 표시하지 않도록 노력하고 있습니다. 난 그에게 이유를 잘 모르겠지만, 언젠가는 알고 싶습니다.
---->

Another on the window.

I know you wouldn't want to be facing me, when i say this so i used these post it's instead.
내가이 말을 할 때 저를 마주 싶지 않아 알고 그래서 대신 님의 소식를 사용했습니다.
---->

Farther down was another post it.

I know you brought me into your room last night. Thank you for letting me sleep in you bed and helping my last night. I really appreciate it.
난 당신이 어제 밤에 오게 알아요. 내가 당신 침대를 해줘서 어제 밤에 저를 도와 주셔서 감사합니다. 정말로 감사합니다.

---->
 

He grabbed the last post it off of the glass door to the beach.

I know you don't really like me, but i can't say i don't like you either. You may look hard and mean on the outside but i have no idea what's on the inside. I hope we can learn more about each other and stop our bickering. If we have to be married, i want to at least be comfortable around you. Even if we can't become lovers, I'd like to at least become friends.
(저처럼 t하지만, 본인은 당신을 좋아하지 않아 말할 수있는, 당신이 알아요. 너희는 열심히보고 외부에 의미하지만, 난 내부에 뭐가 아무 생각이 없을 수 있습니다. 난 우리 둘은 서로에 대한 자세한 내용은 우리의 논쟁에 중지를 바랍니다. 우리가 결혼해야하는 경우, 적어도 주변 편안하게하고 싶습니다. 우리가 연인이 될 수없는 경우, 적어도 친구가되고 싶어요.)

Jaejoong looked outside an saw a figure sitting in the sand looking out into the ocean. Sunghee's knees were pulled into her chest  with her chin resting on top. Her hair swayed in the wind. Jaejoong looked at her and back at the post it's.

"She's too nice Jaejoong." Angel Jae said. "Come on. She seems harmless. Go talk to her huh?" Jaejoong didn't budge. Angel Jae sighed.

"You've always protected yourself from people because your afraid of them hurting you and giving you artificial love, but one day, your going to meet  a person that will come around and treat you like a real person. If you keep your door closed, your never going to meet that person, and quite frankly, i think that has already come and she's right there in front of you."

Jaejoong still didn't move from his spot. He was still pondering whether to go or not. His heart longed for someone's care. Not just someone who wanted his money for to befriend him for status. He was betrayed too many times and had had enough of it.

"Are you going or not?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHa! Sorry guys. i just felt like leaving a cliff hanger there! hehe. LOL i'm sorry. Ok so for know on, i'll be addressing Jae's evil and good sides as Angel Jae and Devil Jae. You get a little more of Jaejoong's personality in t his chapter. Please leave comments! Criticism, advice, ideas. Please comment. I want to know what all my readers think!

The korean in this chapter is from google translate. For korean speakers out there, i'm not sure if this is right. i don't mean to offend anyone!  i just do what Shinee's company does.

LOL. this is smy favorite part on this episode.

 

 

OMG, did you hear that BlockB sued their company?! Omg, i really do hope this isn't another DBSK lawsuit. If you haven't read about it yet, i suggest you do.

[BREAKING] Block B sues Stardom, asks for exclusive contract to be nullified

 

So in the previous chapter, i told you about Boyfriend's unexpected comeback. From the comments, some of you haven't heard of it yet so here's the link.

Boyfriend releases Youngmin and Kwangmin's teaser for comeback

 

 

What the fudgeness is this!!!!! OMG PEDO NOONA!! GET AWAY FROM JAEJOONG!! This is why i am not watching this!! I don't wanna watch Jaejoong get violated!!

 

 

Completed: December 4, 2013
11:26 am