3

I'll Protect You

Jaejoong arrived home unusually early today. It was only noon and he had to come back for an unknown reason. Jaejoong punced in the code to his apartment and stepped in.

"Why did i.... Mom?" Jaejoong had to do a double take on what he was seeing. His mother was actually there in his living room. Sunghee sat on the opposite couch with her head down glancing nervously towards Jaejoong and her mother-in-law.

"Oh, Jaejoong-ah. Your here. Come sit."  She gestured towards the sofe next to Sunghee. Jaejoong sighed silently and moved nex to Sunghee. 

"What are you doing here mom?" he asked as he sat down. His mother chuckled.

"I've just come to tell you two something. No need to get mad." Jaejoong found nothing funny.

"Tell us and leave then." he snapped back. Sunghee glared at Jaejoong adn nudged him gently.

"Control you temper." she hissed. Jaejoong shot Sunghee a look of annoyance but obliged to his request. Jaejoong's mother smiled at her son's relativly different behavior.

"It's nice to see you've been able to tame my son's temper." she praised. "it must have been difficult to do given you've only been married two and a half weeks."

"I wouldn't say i have control over it yet mother." Sunghee said. "It's still.... out of my reach."

"You are too humble Sunghee." For the first time in his life, Jaejoong actually witnessed his mother give a genuine smile. Not once did she ever smile at him like that. This angered him immensely. What made her so special? Why didn't he ever receive a smile like that? She was his mother for crist's sake!

"As i was saying, your father and i have planned for you two to take a honeymoon at our private island."

"I thought i told you guys i didn't want a honeymoon." Jaejoong said as calmly as he could.

"I know Jaejoong but Sunghee's family paid for the whole wedding. It is only right we pay for a honeymoon." His mother reasoned. "And besides. I think it's good you take this time off. From what your father is telling me, you've been very busy lately. Take this month off and relax.

"MONTH?!" Jaejoong said in disbeliefe. Sunghee's eyes widened.

"Yes, month. Both families have agreed to giving you guys a month with eachother. You two need to get to know eachother. Creat a bond." Jaejoong was speachless. Sunghee looked back and forth between the two. She was also surprised with what her mother-in-law said.

"But, mother, what..what about the company? Who's going to look after it while i'm gone?" He asked trying to get out of this situation.

Of course the knew that thier son would completely reject the idea and try to come up with an excuse intoo getting him out, so they had already come up with a backup plan.

"Your father will be taking your place while the two of you are gone. Don't worry. He's more than happy to go back for a month." His mom said. She rummabled through her purse and pulled out and envelope. She handed i to sunghee and stood up. "I hope you don't mind Sunghhe but while you were at the market, i took the liberty to pack your bags. Get ready because you two need to get to Incheon Internation Airport  by 2. The jet leaves at 2:30 and you two should arrive by 6 tonight. Have fun!" With that, his mother skipped to the door and left.

 When the door closed, Jaejoong groaned and ran his hands through his hair.

"I hate my life." he mumbled. Sunghee sighed and stood up.

"Come on Jaejoong." she reached down and gently  grabbed his elbow. "We need to get ready." Jaejoong pulled his arm away and glared at his wife.

"I'm not going. You can go by yourself." When he finished his sentence, his phone rang.

"What." he said coldly.

"Don't use that tone with me young man." His mother scolded through the phone.

"I'm sorry, mom. What do you want know?"

I forgot to tell you that if you don't go, were going to cut off all your credit cards, confiscate your car and take the company away from you."

Jaejoong groaned even louder this time. "What ever you say mother."

He ended the call and pushed his phone back into his pocket. He stood up and made his way to his room.

"Hurry up and get ready." Sunghee watched his retreating figure and smiled softly at his childish behavior. She shook her head and walked into the guest bedroom.

-

-

It was about an hour into their flight and Jaejoong was getting restless.He sighed for the nth time and glanced around the small area until his eyes landed on Sunghee. Her long legs immediately caught his attention. They were tanned and folded on top of each other. Jeajoong gulped and looked away nervously. He mentally cursed himself for checking her out. He slowly turned back to look at her but focused on her face this time. Her right arm was propped on the arm rest. Her chin laid on the palm of her hand as she looked out of the window. Jaejoong saw it again. The emptiness in her eyes. She stared out of the window with a far off look.

"Yes Jaejoong?" He jumped slightly when she spoke. Sunghee turned to look at him with a half amused smile.

"W-what?" he asked. "I didn't call for you." Sunghee gave an empty smile.

"Nevermind." She turned her attention back outside he window. Truthfully, Sunghee new he was looking at her. She could see him from the corner of her eye. Sunghee fought back a snort and ignored him. After a couple minutes, she bagan to grow uncomfortable. She thought it was cute the way he tried to play it off. In the end, she let him have her way. After moments of silence she spoke again.

"Jaejoong-shi."

"What."

"I... i just wanted to apoligize. You know, for yelling at you the other day. It was out of line and i'm sorry." Jaejoong faced her with a surprised expression. He didn't expect this. He thought that she'd forget and let the issue fade.

"Yeah.. uh, i guess." He turned away and pretended to be focused on his phone. Sunghee mentally snorted.

'This is where you say sorry too.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! I updated. From the comments, i've discovered that this fanfic is actually going well. I have 11 Subscibers now!! OMG i'm happy!! this is almost as much as my other ff. it has like 20 chapters and only 16 subs... ah oh well. not everything can be liked. So i'm very happy you all are enjoying it. i hope i am able to update tomorrow so keep you eyes open!!

 

 

So i've decided to put up some jaejoong gif cuz i love him!!

i loved this movie!!

image

image

image

image

 

cmpleted: December 2, 20123
12:02 am