4

I'll Protect You

Sunghee was amazed when she walked in. A large glass door was pulled up revealing a classy white living room. The floor was smooth white tile. The whole place was decorated white and silver with neutral colors mixed in with it. As Sunghee walked further into the villa, she came to the kitchen. It was also white like the rest of the house. What she had seen so far was beautiful but the white was beginning to hurt her eyes.

"Wow." Sunghee said. "You have a really nice place." Jaejoong ignored her comment and strode in. By know Sunghee was getting a bit irritated with his rude personality. She had lived with him and his bipolar personality for almost three weeks now. She thought he was lucky she had such high tolerance. Her getting mad or shouting at someone was rare. After yelling at Jaejoong the other day, she felt incredibly guilty. Not once in her life had she scolded someone like that. For the last couple days she wanted to apologize, but didn't know how. After apologizing on the plane, she expected an apology back but did she get one? No. She thought she could put up with his behavior but she was starting to have doubts.

She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. "Your better than him, Sunghee."she told herself. "Don't let him get to you." Sunghee looked at her watch. It was only 8 and she was already bone tiered.

"Are you going to shower?" She asked Jaejoong. He was 'occupied' with the tv and stayed silent. Sunghee sighed and headed towards the bathroom.

 

A nice warm shower always helped to calm her mind. Wrapping herself in the fluffy towel, she walked over to her suitcase that laid in the corner. Her eyes near popped out of their sockets when she saw what was in there.

"What the? What happened to all of my clothes?!" All of her normal underwear was replaced with racy lingerie. Almost everything she looked at showed more than it was supposed to cover. Sunghee sighed and massaged her temples. Her headaches were coming back again. Opening her eyes, she rummaged through her clothes looking for the most decent articles of clothing she could find. After 10 minutes of searching, she finally settled with a pale blue bra with white lace and a pair of matching boy shorts. Now for her clothes. Her pajamas were also packed by her mother-in-law so almost everything was skin tight. She left the bathroom wearing a white  v-neck long sleeved shirt and black shorts that just barely covered the necessary areas. Looking at herself in the mirror, she nodded in approval.

"This is the best it's going to get." she said to herself. She hesitantly opened the door and stepped out.

 

Jaejoong nearly choked on the coke he was drinking when he saw Sunghee step out of the bathroom. Her hair was still a bit wet, her shorts were dangerously short and her top was too tight for his comfort. Jaejoong had to admit. It was a bit y but he quickly regained his composition and placed his 'i don't give a fudge' look back on his face.

"Trying to seduce me now huh?" he asked teasingly. Sunghee shook her head and diverted her gaze to the ground.

"When your mother said she 'took the liberty in packing our bags' she meant taking the liberty in packing my bags." Jaejoong shook his head disapprovingly.

'Typical mom.' he thought. Jaejoong shrugged and sat back down on the couch. Sunghee walked timidly past him and into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry Jaejoong? it's almost 10." she asked with her back facing him.

"What do you think?" he snapped rudely. Shaking off his rudeness, she left towards the kitchen. To Sunghee's surprise, the kitchen was stocked with everything she needed. She walked around the kitchen tapping her chin.

"What to make, what to make." she said to herself. Her eyes landed on a packet of noodles and meatballs. A soft ding went of in her head. "Spaghetti." She pulled the ingredients out and began to cook. Soon enough, a mouth watering aroma began to find its to Jaejoong.  No matter how much he tried to ignore the alluring scent, his stomach had already persuaded his mind. Jaejoong reluctantly got up and made his way towards the kitchen.

He took a seat on the barstool and leaned over onto the counter top resting his head on his fists. He guessed that she hadn't sensed his presence yet so he watched quietly. He observed her every movement. She handled everything with such precision and grace. She began to shuffle around the kitchen looking for something. She opened the cabinet and sighed. Jaejoong followed her gaze and saw that she needed the spaghetti sauce on the top shelf. Jaejoong smirked and decided not to help her. Boy, did he regret that decision.

She began to reach, getting on her toes, fingers barely grazing the bottle. Jaejoong stared at her back. The hem of her shirt rose above her hips reveling the milky skin underneath.  As she stood on her toes, her toned calf muscles came into view. He stared at her lean, slender body and her semi-long arms. Jaejoong was at a lose for words. Now don't misunderstand.  This was nothing more than checking her out. He was human too. A human male at that. His hormones were going out of control at this point. His face began to grow warm just by looking at her. He groaned and placed his face on the cool counter.

Sunghee jumped when she heard a groan come from behind her. "Jaejoong-shi!" She rushed around the counter to his side.

"Are you alright?" She asked with worry. Truthfully, Jaejoong was actually trying to cool his face by pressing his cheeks to the counter before actually facing her.

"I'm fine." he mumbled. "Go away." The worry on Sunghee's face faded immediately . She sent him daggers with her eyes and walked back to the kitchen. She was still faced with her current situation: getting the jar of spaghetti sauce down from the top shelf. She was just a couple centimeters too short. She placed her hands on her hips and stared at the jar with hate.

"I'll get you down somehow." she said to herself. Jaejoong peeked at her again when he heard something fall. Sunghee had climbed onto the counter and was now reaching across. Jaejoong's face felt like it was on fire. The god damned shirt kept rising higher until it showed the base of her belly button.

"Got it!" Sunghhe smiled and jumped off the counter. Jaejoong placed his cheek on the counter again in hope of his face going back to normal. 

'Work, Jaejoong. Think of the mountains and mountains of work you'll have to go back to.' he tried to think of a turn off but almost nothing worked. Next thing he knew, a steaming plate of  spaghetti in front of him. Jaejoong sat up and looked at Sunghee. She placed her plate next to him and sat down.

"It's hot so blow." She twirled the spaghetti around her fork and stuck it in . She hummed in content and stuck another bite in . Jaejoong looked at the plate. His mouth was practically a waterfall. He picked up the fork and placed it in his mouth. Jaejoong's eyes nearly rolled back in ecstasy. It was delicious. Some of the best food he had ever tasted. Sunghee watched his expression silently. She smiled a bit when she saw his almost invisible smile.

"Its good huh?" she asked. Jaejoong snapped out of his gaze. 

"No." he snapped. "Good isn't even the right word to describe it. more like repulsive." He threw his fork down on the plate and walked away. Sunghee didn't let that phase her. Although they've only known each other for 2 weeks, it wasn't the meanest thing he'd ever said to her. She continued eating and got ready for bed. Jaejoong headed into the bedroom and fell onto the bed.

"Why the heck did you do that?" he scolded himself. His pride wouldn't allow him to compliment her cooking. At that moment, his stomach growled loudly. He clutched his stomach and squirmed in bed. "Just go to bed, Jaejoong. You can eat tomorrow."

 

Sunghee laid on the couch in the living room knowing that he wouldn't allow her to sleep in the same bed as him. She looked at the clock. It was about 12:30 am and Sunghee finished cleaning the kitchen, doing the dishes and packing away the food. She headed towards the master bedroom in search of a blanket but stopped when she she heard Jaejoong sigh loudly. She opened the door silently and peeked in.

"Come on Jaejoong. One night without food isn't going to kill you!" he hissed at himself. Sunghee clicked her tounge. 'I knew it.' Sunghee closed the door and headed into the kitchen.

 

It was almost 1 in the morning. Jaejoong's stomach growled for the nth time that night. He groaned and rolled over in bed. "I'm so hungry..." he said weakly. "I can't even fall asleep...." he heard the door open and closed his eyes instantly. He knew it was only Sunghee but he didn't want her to catch him awake. He heard her foot steps come closer and stop. He heard her put something on the table next to him.

"Eat this. I know your hungry." she shuffled around the room and left. Jaejoong opened one eye to make sure she was gone. Sitting up, he glanced oever to the table. On it was his plate of untouched spaghetti.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 Up!! thanks for reading! i also noticed a lot of errors in speeling and grammer in my other chapter.... im not happy with myself. ill get to that 2morrow. for today, enjoy! please subscribe and comment!!

 

Completed: January 3, 2013
16:59 pm