9

I'll Protect You

 

It had been a week and a half since the start of their honeymoon.  The first couple days were tense and uncomfortable but ever since Jaejoong's change in attitude, their relationship with each other was bearable. They understood each other more. Not enough to be friends but enough to be... acquaintances. 
 
Jaejoong sat in the living room finishing up a small project that his father had sent him. He closed the laptop and set it aside. Stretching out his body, his eyes scanned the room. Just then, he realized that Sunghee was no where to be found. He cocked his eyebrow and looked at his watch.
 
"She's usually an early riser." he said. "She can't be still sleeping." It was almost noon and Sunghee was still in bed. Usually the girl would be up by 6 or 7 in the morning. Jaejoong had been too busy for the last three hours working on his project to notice that her presence was missing. He stared into the direction of the bed room where he heard soft moans. He raised his eyebrow again but not for the same reason. 
 
'No.' He thought. 'She's not like that.... right?' She couldn't be possibly doing something... inappropriate. She just wasn't like that from what he could conclude about her. But seeing that he had only known her for 4 days, anything could be possible.
 
Jaejoong gulped at the noises coming from the room and stood up. He slowly inched towards the door and reached out. He knocked softly twice and spoke.
 
"Sunghee-shi? Are you alright?" He asked apprehensively. He heard a soft groan.
 
"I-i'm alright. Y-you don't have to w-worry about me." Her answer was weak and it sounded like she was in pain.
 
"Are you sure?" He asked a bit worried.
 
"Y-yeah." she answered back. I didn't feel right to Jaejoong buy he didn't want to walk in on.... Jaejoong placed his hand on the knob and pressed ear to the door. Now that he was closer, he could tell that they weren't sensual moans. They were more like moans of distress.
 
"I'm coming in Sunghee." He said. The twisted the knob and pushed the door open bracing himself for what ever Sunghee was doing. As he opened the door, he closed his eyes. When he didn't hear any shrieks questioning him to why he barged in, he opened one eye and saw a small silhouette on the bed. 
 
"Sunghee-shi?" He left the door and walked closer to the bed. As he neared, he saw that Sunghee was curled up into a small ball on the bed. Her face was contorted with pain as she lay there. 
 
"Hey! Are you alright?" He came closer and kneeled in front of her. "Are you sick?" He placed his hand on her forehead and compared temperatures. She felt fine.
 
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked in a soft tone. Sunghee whimpered and opened her eyes. She gave him a weak smile but scrunched her face as another wave of pain over took her body.
 
"It's n-nothing Jaej-joong-shi." She managed to say. He frowned at her response. 
 
"Your not ok." He said. "Tell me what's wrong." She opened her eyes when the pain was gone.
 
"It's.... I-i just get really bad cramps at my time of the month." She explained. "I usually take pain killers but i forgot to pack some." This was one of the times where Jaejoong was happy to be a guy. He didn't have a monthly thing where he was overly sensitive and bleeding from parts unknown.
 
"Alright. Is there anything i can do to help?" He asked. Sunghee shook her head.
 
"No, it's alright. My cramps only last for about a day or two so i'll be ok." She bit her lips when the pain came and closed her eyes. "I-i just need r-rest." Jaejoong nodded and quietly left the room.
 
 
"How to treat really sevear menstrual cramps." Jaejoong typed it into the search bar and pressed enter. "Come on internet, don't let me down today."
 
 
"Sunghee-shi?" He cautiously opened the door and stepped in. He walked back over to the bed and sat down on he side. She had fallen asleep but from time to time, she'd make a soft moan wince in her sleep. Jaejoong pulled the heat pack out from behind his back and pulled the blanket back. He carefully laid the pack on her stomach, trying not to wake her up. 
 
"I hope this helps." He said quietly before leaving the room once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys! Short update today!!! Im so sorry that i havent updated in a week! I feel so bad! Im super duper sorry!! So there were so many comebacks and JAEJOONG'S MV!!! Like O-M-G. It was sooooooo... Ugh. Can't explain it. It was such a nice song but i think the mv was kinda weird, especially at the end with the bejeweled face and the sparkling wings. Like.... What does that have to do with the song? But the mv's just for show. The song was really cool. It's not often kpop does a rock feel. Its a nice change. And as always, Jaejoong is still y. Lol!! So i bope u guys liked the chapter!! Please comment and subscribe!!
 
Completed: January 17, 2013
                    17:50 pm