5

I'll Protect You

"asdfghjkl" Jaejoong's angel

"asdfghjkl" Jaejoong's devil

"asdfghjkl" speech

'asdfghjkl' thoughts                (it doesn't make much sense now but it will... maybe. if i doesn't i'll explain at the end of the chapter.)


 

Jaejoong opened the door to his room silently and crept out. No way in hell did he want Sunghee to know he actually took the food she brought and ate it. It'd make him look weak. He sped walked to the kitchen and gently placed his plate in the sink. As he made his way back, he kept a close eye on Sunghee. As he neared, he slowed his pace. He observed her while she slept. She looked terribly uncomfortable. No matter how expensive the couch was, it still didn't feel good to sleep on a wooden couch with only several pads of cushion suppoting your wieght. She turned and shifted positions, her nose wrinkling in the process. Sunghee groaned a bit but then settled back down.

At her sudden movements, Jaejoong quickly ducked behind the sofa. After her movements ceased, he slowly made his way back up. Sure enough she was still asleep. He stood up and looked at her again.

'Should I?' Jaejoong thought to himself. 'That looks terribly uncomfortable.' The pondered the thought.

"Come on Jaejoong. Be nice for once. She even brought you dinner when you called her spaghetti repulsive."  His little angel told him.

"Don't listen to that little goody two shoes. Let her suffer. Remember why your upset with her."  His devil popped up in the conversation.

"Jaejoong, she hasn't done anything wrong to you. Just help her. Just this once." his angel pleaded. "After all, she is a girl." Jaejoong, no matter how cold he was, still had a heart. What his angel was saying wasn't wrong.

"Snap out of it Jaejoong!" His devil pushed away his angel and took it's place in Jaejoong's head. "She made you life hell! She made you change your ways! Took away your freedom! She brought you here! Remember that smile you mother gave her! It wasn't even for you!"

His angel suddenly rushed back into the scene. "Jaejoong! No! Don't listen-"  His devil gain control again and shoved his angel away.

"Let her suffer one night, Jaejoong. What's it gunna do to her? It's not like it's going to kill her." What his devil was saying got to him. The sudden rage in his heart immersed his senses.

"Let her sleep here." He his heel and walked back into his room. Laying down on the bed, he pulled the covers up and snuggled in the warm blanket.

"I'm disappointed Jaejoong." His angel said sadly. Jaejoong blocked him out and went to sleep.

 

Sunghee woke up the next morning with terrible back pain. The couch was made for sitting, not sleeping. Sunghee groanedlightly and sat up in pain.

"Ow." she winced as she straitened her back. Her lower back felt as if it were going to burst. Imagine being hunched over without a stool for 30 minutes and then standing up straitening you back. Yeah, it was that but 10 times worse. Sunghee slowly straitened her spine and closed her eyes. Sleeping on a couch for 3 weeks strait was really messing her up. She had been waking up with these back pains for the last couple days now and it had only been getting worse. Reluctantly, she stood up and made her way towards the kitchen. She sighed in pain as she walked around the kitchen. The waves of pain would usually disappear about and hour after she woke up but would come back of she twisted it the wrong way.  She placed her right hand on her ower back and tried to get rid of the pain before Jaejoong woke up.

Jaejoong had seen the whole thing however. From waking up to basically limping into the kitchen. Inside, he felt guilty. He had the chance to help be but decided otherwise. He bit his lip and hid behind the door frame.

"Your. Such. A. Jerk." he hissed at himself hitting his head against the frame at each word. He felt bad for causing someone pain. He sighed and made his way to the living room. As he 'watched' tv, he kept stealing glances at Sunghee. When she saw him, she greeted him and acted like nothing was wrong. When he took a seat she immediately turned. Every other minute, he saw her trying to massage her lower back. He frowned at his careless act.

"I told you." his angel hissed.

'How am i supposed to fix this?' he asked.

"I don't know. Do something nice for her. "

'LIKE WHAT?!' Jaejoong snapped.

"Don't you get all diva on me!" His angel scolded. "You caused this so you fix it! Goodbye!"

'No! Wait! Don't go!!'

~silence~

Jaejoong groaned. What was he going to do?

 

That whole day, Jaejoong kept a secret eye on her. Not once during the day did she complain. She continued with the day as if nothing was bothering her. When night fell, that's when things got complicated.

Sunghee was cooking dinner agin. This time, broiled chicken thighs and a side of kimchi and rice. Jaejoong watched her reach up to grab the salt witch was on another high shelf. She had to climb on the counter top again to reach it.

"Seriously?" Just as she grabbed it, she felt her back tighten. It was excruciating. She jumped of the counter and groaned loudly. She fell onto the cold floor a tried to get a hold on her back. After hearing her cry of pain, he quickly diverted his gaze towards the kitchen. When he saw that her figure was missing, he stood up.

"Yah, are you alright." he heard soft whimpers coming from the kitchen. He walked over and saw Sunghee hunched over grabbing at her back.

"Hey hey! are you alright?" he bolted to her side.

"My, my back." she said through gasps. He hissed and pulled her into his arms. He carried her past the living room and into his room.e placed her on the bed, he front faceing the matress. She gripped the pillow and burried her face into it.

"What, what to i do?" he asked frantically.

"Massage it!" shes saud through the pillow.

"Alright." He was hesitant at first but placed his hands on her lower back. He kneaded his thumbs into her lower back hoping he was doing it right. The muscle underneath her flesh relaxed and so did Sunghee. Jaejoong saw her shoulder begin to droop as he massaged her.

"Are you alright?" he asked again. Sunghee shifted and sat up.

"Yeah, i'm alright." She rubbed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Her head snapped up.

"Oh ! The chicken!" she scrambled off the bed and ran past Jaejoong. Jaejoong scoffed.

"Not even a thank you."

 

 

"Let her sleep in your bed!" His angel scolded. "You want her to get another cramp?!"

"No, but-"

"No buts!" his angel interrupted. "Just do it! Stop being a prick!!"

Jaejoong sighed and ruffled his hair. He sat up and pulled the covers off him. He opened the door and walked out into the living room. He walked over to the couch and watched her sleeping figure. He sighed again and walked around the couch. He lifted her body into his arms and carried her into his room. Placing her on her side, he pulled away letting her body fall gently onto the mattress. He grabbed the throw pillows out of the closet and built a wall separating the two. He went over to his side and laid down. He pulled the blanket over the two of them and turned his back towards her.

"You better thank me tomorrow."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AWWW... Jaejoong does have a heart!! so 'his angel' and 'his devil' are like the good evil side of his conscience. if that wasn't clear then i hope it is now. jaejoongs wierd so he'll have these little conversations often.

Whos excited for his mini album!! OMG i am!! and did you guys hear Boyfriends having and unexpected comeback?! WOW. They just finished promos for Janus.. well, i'll anticipate! Another chapter for you gaauuyyss!! Enjoy!

 

 

completed: December 3, 2012
00:01 am