What was it again?

A Series of One Shots

Eunhyuk and Donghae are sitting down innocently doing their own things, Eunhyuk playing on the laptop and Donghae trying to piece together some sort of lego toy.

That is, until Donghae decides to get a drink.

The orange juice lays conspiritatally on the floor, like when you know some inanimate object is up to no good.

The orange juice blends into the carpet a bit, and if Donghae was a mother, he would be screaming right now. It's not a good idea. Just like glasses left on the edge of the table. Sod's law is - someone's going to knock it over.

Eunhyuk gets up and walks towards the direction of the kitchen, no doubt to get a pudding cup or the like. Donghae glances at Eunhyuk just in time to see Eunhyuk's foot brush the drink sending half of it onto Donghae's clothing and the other half of it into Donghae's new carpet.

Donghae doesn't know which one is worse for a moment. Then he lets out a war cry.

"You!" he says lunging at Eunhyuk "You ruined my CARPET!"

Eunhyuk falls back with Donghae's weight and now Donghae is in a horse riding position with Eunhyuk looking confused as to why this is his fault underneath him.

Donghae flails angrily at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk screams in pain when Donghae's index finger squishes against his left eyeball.

"Owww!" Eunhyuk clutches his war wound in pain.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the oven."

Donghae continued his attack.

"Wait." Donghae instictively obeyed.

"Why would someone be in the oven?"

"What?" Donghae looked even more confused than he usually did.

"I mean why would someone be in the oven?"

"Well, why would someone be in a frying pan?"

"What?"

"Out of the frying pan into the fire, why would someone be in a frying pan?"

"Oh, but there's a difference. The one with the frying pan you have no choice. Some sick human or alien just put you there. But if it's an oven and you got in it why would you get in it?"

"I don't know, maybe you're a hash brown who didn't know the consequence."

"And at ANY TIME a HASH BROWN can open an oven and get out?"

Donghae rolled his eyes as if Eunhyuk was some sort of idiot. "Duh.No."

Eunhyuk looked very confused. "But then the saying is some kind of tease like saying get out of the oven when they can't."

"I'm confused." Donghae got up off Eunhyuk, seemingly having forgotten about the orange juice stain on the left leg of his trousers.

Eunhyuk set out again towards the kitchen to ge-

"That's it!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"What?" Donghae asked enthusiastically even though he didn't know what it was about.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

"Pfft. No." Donghae laughed at Eunhyuk "You're so stupid."

Eunhyuk frowned "And why is that?"

"Because it's not hot in a kitchen."

"Oh." Eunhyuk seemed deflated from Donghae bursting his newly found bubble. "You're right. Kitchen's aren't very hot."

Donghae played with his toy again. Eunhyuk wandered off.

The result of microwave dinners and takeaway meals.

Three years later...

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were having a fight.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the oven!" Eunhyuk screamed back at Kyuhyun.

"You mean kitchen." Kyuhyun retorted.

"Haha!" Eunhyuk started crying with laughter "Mr. High and Mighty is so dumb! Kitchen's aren't hot!"

And he stormed off after the laughing fit with vigour renewed that left Kyuhyun wondering how he still lost that argument even though he was the one who made more sense.

 

 


Another Eunhae and more fighting. They just come.  -_-