Feelings

A Series of One Shots

When Eunhyuk smiled at him with that gummy smile, Donghae felt like he forgot how to breath.

He fell down to his knees and then the floor and flailed like a dying fish.

Eunhyuk stopped smiling and went back to watching the TV programme.

"Are you OK?" Leeteuk, being the umma he was, helped Donghae up.

Donghae frowned. Lee Donghae could not, would not be ignored.

Leeteuk frowned at Eunhyuk too "Why did you look towards the TV screen again?"

Eunhyuk didn't even turn round for Leeteuk "He does that all the time."

Donghae whined "No I dooon't. Meeeaaanniiee~" If Donghae didn't just have seven sugars in his tea, or three chocolate bars he might not have been as hyper and he might have acknowledged that yes, he was doing more stupid things lately. But he had just boosted off his sugar rush so instead he called Eunhyuk a meanie.

Leeteuk, seeing that Donghae was hyper and not wanting to get into a mess (he would later say he left because the conversation was privately between Eunhyuk and Donghae) walked out of the room.

Donghae sat on Eunhyuk's lap and leaned back.

"Get off Donghae, you're heavy." Eunhyuk tried to look past Donghae to the TV.

Donghae got off, sat beside Eunhyuk and opened his arms. "Then you sit in my lap."

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and then looked back to the show said "No. I'm trying to watch this."

Donghae looked at the TV. "This is so boring! A Discovery Channel programme about airplanes!"

"Maybe I've developed a new obsession with airplanes."

"No you haven't"

"Maybe I have a headache because of someone being too loud."

"Maybe you have a headache because of the buisiness you chose to go into, pabo!"

Donghae stuck out his tongue and ran out of the room. When he got into his room he buried his face into the pillows, complaining to himself about stupid people who don't know how to take a joke.

About ten minutes after Eunhyuk had taken pain relief pills, he went into Donghae's room.

Donghae shuffled his body clockwise so that his back was to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk lay down beside Donghae, looking at the ceiling and his hands under his head.

"I did choose to go into the wrong buisiness seeing as I get headaches easily. And I forgot to take some medication to stop the pain."

"I did choose to have the wrong food and have a sugar boost, even though I'm too loud and hyper normally."

Donghae rolled into Eunhyuk, now also on his back.

"I wonder if Heechul and Hankyung get into arguements." Donghae said as Eunhyuk put his arm around Donghae and moved onto his side.

Eunhyuk laughed, scrunching up his eyes. "What a random question! Anyway, with Heechul you never know..."

*     *     *

Heechul poked Hankyung.

"Make me Beijing fried rice hunny."

"Umm, hyung I like making Beijing fried rice in Chi-"

Heechul cut off his sentence with a kiss. Then Heechul smiled down at Hankyung.

"Umm su-" Hankyung's voice came out an octave too high, he cleared his throat. "I'll make it now."

Heechul lay back on the beanbag and started flicking through fashion magazines again.

 

 

 

 


AN: Don't ask me where the random Hanchul came from...