Quiz and Bonding Time

A Series of One Shots

Yesung took out a big piece of paper in front of Super Junior.

Hankyung shivered in anticipation.

"Here ye, here ye" Yewook called in his 'deep velvety voice' as Ryeowook liked say it in his head.

He unrolled his nicely rolled paper and scrambled around while trying to get the damn edges to stay in place.

"Okay, everyone. We are doing A QUIZ!"

Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Kibum seemed mildly interested.

"Time for bonding!" Leeteuk clapped his hands together, insanely excited by the idea of a more unified (and less violent) Super Junior.

"Seems to be worth my time." For reasons unknown, Heechul was wearing sunglasses indoors as he said this with a smirk on his face and his face angled to give the best veiw to the rest of the members.

"So agreed!" Yesung said.

"Question 1, what notes are the -"

Donghae put up his hand and screamed "I know, I know!"

"How can you know?" Yesung asked, his face a weird mixture or confusion and amusement.

"The awnser is, A sharp, D flat and H natural!"

Ryeowook spoke out from the corner by Leeteuk's feet "Donghae, there is no H natural. It goes up to G."

Eunhyuk patted Donghae's head "Don't worry, at least you got the sharp, flat and natural from what I told you."

Yesung finished the question "So, anyway, what are the notes for the key signature in F major?"

Ryeowook, thouroughly pleased to be able to use his music knowledge suprisingly managed to get there first "B flat." he said quietly, his hand half in the air.

"BAM BAM!" Yesung shouted "CORRECT!" And to Ryeowook he threw a box of Celebrations.

All the members were much more interested now... actual prizes to play for?

"Okay, next question. Heechul, you can't play this one... finish off the children's series name 'Nina and the what?'"

Kibum spoke up "Nina and the Neurons."

All the members looked at him in complete shock. KIBUM awnserered a question about children's TV?

Kibum looked around and felt midly annoyed that all the members were so shocked, not even Heechul said a word.

"I grew up too you know!" He said, and then speed-walked out with Yesung's chocolate box in his hands. Siwon followed after him, though no-one really knew if he followed, or this was one of his over-exaggerated 'shock' reactions.

"End of quiz!" Yesung announced.

"What the hell?" Kyuhyun, Heechul and Sungmin shouted at the same time. Then they looked to each other and exchanged expressions.

"I think I've been hanging out with evil people too much." said Sungmin shaking his head as he left.

"I do the same stupid expressions as Heechul? The bird-brained fashionista?" Kyuhyun said, running to his room to play on games and regain his 'sanity'.

Heechul just stayed there grinning to himself on two successfully infected with Heechul-disease apprentices.

Leeteuk cleared his throat. "Two questions? What kind of bonding excersise is this? I can see you've got four more boxes of chocolates there Yesung."

They started dispersing, but Ryeowook quickly went to his room to keep his chocolates.

"Oh, Teukie hyung, that was if Ryeowook didn't like Celebrations. Or didn't get the first question."

Yesung then walked in the direction Ryeowook walked, not really knowing why he did it, but knowing that wherever Ryeowook was, he wouldn't mind being.

Leeteuk still felt confused.

Hankyung said in broken Korean "Valentine's day's in week. And you know how strange Yesung is. I guess he did this for Ryeowook."

"Oooohh." All the remaining members apart from one said, before shaking their heads in disbelief that something so stupid had just happened in such a short amount of time, and then going about their daily activities.

Heechul remained the only one in the living room.

He then took Yesung's leftover chocolates that everyone had forgotten about and put them in his secret cupboard (Sungmin had found out it was there, but hadn't dared to ask what was inside it, guessing the worst details, and that fashion magazines would be the best thing to find in there).

"I knew I did a job well done by saying the plan to Yesung." Heechul patted himself on the back, literally, and switched on the TV to a drama to try and get new ideas for his next plots.