Hide And Seek

A Series of One Shots

"Why did you have to choose this hiding place? It's so cramped"

"Why did you have to hide here with me? There's more you than me and its squishing me."

Sungmin and Kyuhyun had been locked in a more awkward form of twister when they decided (or Kyuhyun decided) that they should hide together in a cupboard (and what made it immeasurable most awkward was that Sungmin had chosen a cupboard where it was wider than its height). Currently, Sungmin's head was forcing Kyuhyun to try and be a giraffe (and while he was there, his neck was getting set into an awful death crick pose, he just hoped he wouldn't spend the rest of the week forced to look at the ceiling all day long) and Kyuhyun's elbow was dangerously close to jarring into Sungmin's ribs.

"Also, when did you get so thin Kyuhyun? I think when you jab my ribs, blood with spurt out. I can almost see your elbow reflecting the light."

"Well, Sungmin, it's obvious that's made up. What light? There would only have been light if we just hid behind the sofa like I wanted to."

"But then we'd be found." Sungmin pouted on instinct even though no-one could see him.

" I don't care about the BLOODY GAME." Kyuhyun could be in the Guiness World Records for making a whisper be quiet but still sound so much like he was shouting.

"You seem to care a lot about that bloody game Starcraft." Sungmin countered quickly. After all Kyuhyun had ignored him too many a time for that stupid game.

"It is not a game. OK, maybe it is a game but it's not as stupid as this one," Kyuhyun said angrily, like some-one who had not been playing a game for 5 years only for some-one else to say it was useless.

"At least there is real people involved in this one" Sungmin defended, like some-one whose idea it had been to start hide and seek. He was not just going to let his friend insult the hundreds of centurys old game.

Kyuhyun kept quiet. Then he said "There are real people controlling the characters. But have it your way. When I have to get orthopedic treatment, I won't blame Starcraft." He 'accidently' let his elbow slid down, and Sungmin started yelping in pain but quickly muffled it with his hand, unfortunately, this caused his elbow to jut out, pushing forward the cupboard door and making him and Kyuhyun slide out together.

"Ready or not here I co-" Leeteuk yelled and instantly saw Kyuhyun on top of Sungmin on the floor.

"Oh" Leeteuk giggled behind his hand "Nevermind, I don't mind you choosing to do sweet lovemaking~ instead of playing the game. I'll leave you now."

Kyuhyun, completely embarased got off Sungmin and sat down.

"Good going guys!" Heechul popped out from behind the curtains "Leeteuk's a er for romance. I bet he won't come here again to not disturb you sweet luuuurvemaking~" he imitated Leeteuk exaggeratedly.

Later, when Leeteuk and Kangin had to buy drinks for everyone because they couldn't find Heechul in the 5 minute limit,  Kyuhyun couldn't help whispering in Sungmin's ear.

"I admit. Hide and seek is a better game than Starcraft because you at least get free drinks."

Sungmin whispered back, a foxy smile appearing on his lips "Yes, but I can show you a better game that Starcraft or Hide and Seek in the bedroom."

Sungmin laughed when Kyuhyun turned as red as beetroot.