The Turtle Knows All

A Series of One Shots

Ryeowook felt stupid.

Here he was, ranting on to Yesung's stupid Ddangkoma turtle.

"Why?" Ryeowook ranted while Ddangkoma was trying to slowly walk in the opposite direction. "Yesung's ignoring me. He talks to you  A STUPID TURTLE but not to his boyfriend and bandmember. I don't even mind being called umma if it means Yesung will spend more time with me and not you! Also, I don't know what the hell is going through his head at any time! He randomly does concerning things, and I'm not even sure if he has a problem or it's Yesung being Yesung. Like last week when he randomly dozed off WHILE STANDING UP and it was lucky I was nearby as I caught him."

That is what the speech meant.

But what the rant actually sounded like was

"Yesung'sgnoringhetalksyouSTUPIDTURTLEbutnothisboyfriendandbandmember.Idon'tmindcalledummaiitmeansYesungspendmorewitheandnotyoualso,idon't knowwhatthehellisgoingthroughhisheadattimeherandomlydoesconcerningthingsandI'mnotevensureifhehasaproblemorit'sYesungbeingYesunglikelastherandomly dozedoffWHILE STANDING UPwasluckyIwasnearbyasIcaughthim."

Singing practice gave Ryeowook the ability to not have to take notice of unnessicary things in speech like commas, full stops, or semi-colons.

Ryeowook took a long breath ready relate a different incident to Ddangkoma when he heard a deep chuckle beside his ears.

He jumped a little in suprise, banging Yesung's nose with his sharp shoulder sending Yesung careening into the bed.

"Are you alright?" Ryeowook moved with a speed that took Yesung's mind off his throbbing nose. Instead, his brain started going on a tangent wondering why Ryeowook is thought to be bad at sport when he can react faster than a robin. This created a whole different thread to robins being cute and was it true that the red vest they wore kept them warm? Yesung wanted that vest.

Ryeowook, without a reply and seeing Yesung laying there with glassy eyes, started shaking Yesung by the shoulders.

"Wha- Ga- Yes?" Yesung was woken from his daydreams.

"Sorry! You are alright" Ryeowook said quickly. "Sorry. Are you OK? Sorry." Then Ryeowook remembered three is 'unlucky' "Umm... sorry..."

"Awww..." Yesung suprised Ryeowook by taking him into a huge bear hug. Ryeowook adusted their position and bathed in Yesung's warmth. "Wookie's concerned. You're so cute" Yesung made the hug into a sort-of awkward half-hug as he pinched the bridge of Ryeowook's nose.

Ryeowook's voice came out muffled through Yesung's shirt "So... you heard what I said?"

"Yep!" Yesung said to an embarased Ryeowook "Sorry for making you worried Wookie, I just wanted to suprise you."

Ryeowook pushed himself up and leaned on Yesung with his elbows then leaned on the bed with his hands as Yesung winced in pain.

"Suprise me with what?" Ryeowook said, excitement gleaming in his eyes.

Yesung slid out from under Ryeowook and crouched down under the bed. He took out a box, opened the box and took out a book saying Wookie and Me.

"Is this for me?" Ryeowook asked. Yesung nodded, a beaming a goofy smile, proud of his work.

"It's a scrapbook!" Ryeowook laughed lightly at the pictures of him and Yesung with annotations and comments such as Cool hair! But I liked you with black more ^^ and Don't I look like a zombie here? -,-  "This is so sweet Yesung!"

Yesung smiled even wider. "Yep, I've been staying up doing it. I felt bad for forgetting our meeting anniversary. You were nice about it but..."

Ryeowook faintly remembered that two weeks ago it had been their anniversary and Yesung had forgotten the anniversary and he had brushed it off, even if he felt a bit disheartened.

"Well you made up for it." Ryeowook hugged Yesung again, and wondered how Yesung could always make him happy beyond belief.