Pretty Please?

A Series of One Shots

"Please?" Zhou Mi used his puppy eyes on Kyuhyun. "Pretty please?"

Kyuhyun sighed "Don't use puppy eyes on me. It looks weird."

Zhou Mi was relentless. This time he jutted out his bottom lip until the pink inside looked like his normal lip.

Kyuhyun shuffled in his seat disconcerted. "Fine. But this is just because I feel weird having someone taller than me act so pathetic."

"Kyuuuuu! You're so mean." Zhou Mi whined and jiggled on the spot.

"Stop acting like a child. I'm coming with you already."

Zhou Mi grinned "Yay! I love you Kyu!"

"I hate you." Kyuhyun mumbled.

10 minutes later, they were at the shopping center.

Kyuhyun flicked some 'premium cotton designer cardigans' with his hand while they were walking.

"Still don't see why you can't just smash a cream pie in Heechul's face for his birthday."

Zhou Mi stopped to look at a very nice striped shirt, and then decided it was not Heechul's taste.

"Awww... but Heechul's the best hyung I could ever have!"

Kyuhyun frowned.

"Heechul's... nice to you?" he said it as if he couldn't quite believe it.

"Yep! He gives me loads of fashion tips!" Zhou Mi gave an evil smirk "And some other things too..."

Kyuhyun shivered "For a second I thought Heechul was in the room with me."

Kyuhyun walked round in circles while Zhou Mi looked at a Gucci bag, admiring the seamstress.

"Soo... what were the other things?"

Zhou Mi ignored his question and picked up the bag "Maybe I'll get this for myself."

Kyuhyun admired the bag's price tag. "How can they sell this piece of crap for this much? There must be some kickass marketing involved."

Zhou Mi turned, his usual sunny demenour gone. His expression mimiced a little boy who had just met the grinch for the first time. "You did not just insult this exquisite bag."

Kyuhyun felt an inkling of a smile tugging on his lips. This was one of his hobbies when he was upset - to make insanely annoying others to feel the same way.

"I could get a random seven year old out from primary school to make that."

Zhou Mi turned back round and ceased his incessant chatter.

Funny, Kyuhyun thought, when it's Zhou Mi it's not that fun anymore. At least it got rid of his growing headache.

In the end, Zhou Mi bought Heechul some stylish designer jeans. Kyuhyun grmbled they looked like normal jeans but were ten times the price.

Four hours, twenty six minutes after they had left they got home (Kyuhyun was counting with his watch and reminding Zhou Mi every fifteen mintues)

"So, what are you getting for Heechul." Zhou Mi asked, having forgotten the designer drama.

Kyuhyun grumbled about people not getting jokes and Zhou Mi being too nice to be fun.

"Awww... you're so sweet Kyuhyun, you called me nice!" Zhou Mi hugged Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pondered on whether Zhou Mi's dismissal of his insult had been Zhou Mi's personality or rose tinted glasses.

***

Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday dear Kim Heechul ~ Happy Birthday to you ~

Heechul opened his present. " Jeans! Zhou Mi! You're really too nice!" Heechul hugged his dongsaeng affectionately and ruffled the taller boy's hair.

Heechul opened Kyuhyun's present. Inside was a lovely blonde wig.

He narrowed his eyes "What is this?"

"Well, since you enjoyed being Heesica so much..."

Heechul got up and slowly started walking towards Kyuhyun. In which Kyuhyun thought it would be best to slowly step away.

" I am NOT A GIRL!" Heechul shouted.

Kyuhyun laughed while he ran away.

"Why is it then, that I've seen you crossdress more times off screen than on screen?"

Two days later, a shoe mysteriously launched itself at Kyuhyun's head causing a huge bump to form because it had a one inch heel.

Heechul cacked evilly.