Rapped in Hyunnie

What's left behind

*I wanted the to be really really good for this last chappie, so I got my friend arsinen to write the part at the beginning and then I write the rest. She also did some smexy writing in my story Heartbeat for the honey moon chapter. This will be the last chapter so I'm putting in my all to give you all a good ending. Hot yet sweet keke. Thank you all for reading this story!!

 

Jiyong gasped as he was unceremoniously dumped unto the bed, his captain America shirt left behind on the floor.  He propped himself on his elbows and bit his lip as Seunghyun crawled over him, lips gracing his flat tummy and chest before raising his head to look at his face.  

 

“How did I get so lucky?” Seunghyun murmured as he nuzzled Jiyong’s neck and before drawing the younger man into a scorching kiss. “That should be my line” Jiyong whispered as he closed his eyes as Seunghyun bit his neck. Jiyong moaned as those hands moved up and down his sides before reaching and pulling down his shorts with his boxers. 

 

“” Seunghyun groaned as he stared at his beautiful husband’s body. His skin was milky white and just a hairline scar from where they had cut him to do the C-section. “Baby you make me so hard” Seunghyun placed a hand over his obvious . “Seunghyun enough please I can’t wait anymore. I want you” Jiyong encouraged the older man as he sat and climbed unto the man’s lap.  

 

Seunghyun smirked and moved so he was laying on the small mountain of pillows. He watched as the other pulled off his boxers. Seunghyun couldn’t help the small moan that left his lips the cool air touched his . “I like this new aggressive you” he moaned as he wrapped his arms around Jiyong. “So fierce…” he paused as Jiyong kissed him “and demanding.” Jiyong leaned forward and lightly nipped at the Seunghyun’s lips before he trailed his lips along the man’s jaw before lightly his neck. Seunghyun closed his eyes as Jiyong began to right under his jaw right where his pulse was the strongest. 

 Jiyong hummed when he felt a hand pinching his . He moved his hips to the beat of the song playing from the stereo rubbing their s together with the beat. “ baby we need to go out sometime” Seunghyun growled into his ear as he responded to the other’s movements.  

 

Jiyong closed his eyes as he softly sang the lyrics to Seunghyun as he moved against his husband’s body. He moaned as he felt a finger . “Do it baby” he hummed against Seunghyun’s ear “I want you badly. I want to feel this in me” he wrapped his hand around Seunghyun’s spreading the man’s precum all over it.  

 

Seunghyun growled in pleasure before he reached over to his bedside table to retrieve the bottle of lube.  

 

The song on the player switched and Jiyong paused before he adopted this new beat. He stiffened slightly when Seunghyun slipped a finger into him. his lips he pulled back and looked at Seunghyun’s eyes he smiled before he pressed their foreheads together.  

 

“Make love to me.” 

 

Seunghyun felt his being burn. Pulling his finger from his beautiful lover’s heat he wrapped his arms around him and rolled them over. He cradled the man in his arms as he drew him into a soul searching kiss. Seunghyun smirked when Jiyong moaned under him as he gripped his thighs as moved so he was comfortably between his legs.  

 

“Touch me please. I don’t want your hands to leave my body” Jiyong spoke as felt the man’s hand moving back up his body, the wedding ring’s coolness contrasting beautifully with his overheated body.  

 

“I will, I will keep touching you” Seunghyun murmured as he once again coated his fingers in lube. 

 

He opened up his lover, drinking in his sighs and moans, at times he would lean down to take a into his mouth and enjoy the loud calls of his name. With a hoarse whisper of Jiyong’s name Seunghyun sunk into his lover’s tight heat.  

 

“Hmmm… yes” Jiyong moaned as he wrapped both his legs and arms around Seunghyun. 

 

“Seung…hyun” Jiyong moaned as he arched into Seunghyun body as he began to into him. Jiyong felt tears prickle at the corners of his eyes as the pleasure consumed him.  

 

Seunghyun closed his eyes as Jiyong said his name, repeated it as the man met his every . He couldn’t help but pull himself up on his hands and almost came from seeing how beautiful his husband looked. The pale milky skin was shimmering with sweat as their bodies moved. His gaze traveled down to the man’s wet .  

 

He reached down and lightly ran his fingers down the protruding vein making the other man buck his hips into his hand.  

 

“Don’t… please … I…” Jiyong moved his legs, draping one over Seunghyun’s shoulder. “… yes… I can feel you… so deep” Jiyong stretched his arms over his head as he bit his lip.  

 

Seunghyun could feel it. The tightness surrounding him squeezing his from him. He leaned down and mouthed at the younger man’s neck “I’m gonna baby.” “Come in me. in me Seunghyun” Jiyong turned his head and captured the man’s lips in a kiss. 

 

Seunghyun bit Jiyong’s lip as he felt the pleasurable burn overtake as his hand reached down and wrapped around Jiyong’s own . The two swallowed each other’s moans as they came together. Jiyong spilling allover Seunghyun’s hand and stomach as he felt the heat of Seunghyun’s seed fill him. 

 

Jiyong buried his face into Seunghyun’s neck as they both breathed deeply trying to regain their breath. Seunghyun pulled out softly as he felt Jiyong jolt against him. He moved to the side slightly so that he wasn’t completely smothering his love. His hands casually wrapped around Jiyong one hand softly running over a puffy .  

 

“Mmmm don’t…” Jiyong reached up and lazily moved Seunghyun’s hand away from his “Not right now… later... I’m tired.” Seunghyun smiled pinching the one last time before moving his hand down Jiyong’s flat tummy. “Mmm… I said stop” Jiyong moaned as he opened his eyes to glare lightly at Seunghyun.  

 

“Ok baby I’ll stop… for now” Seunghyun smiled as he nuzzled Jiyong’s nose before moving into a more comfortable position so they could rest.    

 

Seunghyun starts to move his hand again towards his lover. Jiyong then chuckles. "Why are you obsessed over my s..."

 

The older just laughs. "Because they are wonderful..."

 

"Weird."

 

"Love you"

 

////////////////////////////////////      

Jiyong nervously sits in a  makeup chair as women put makeup on his face. It has been a week since Jiyong has been married and Seunghyun feels that it's time to reveal their relationship. He doesn't want to hide his new love and his family. 

He wants his fans to either love him or hate him. Seunghyun just wants to be real and not be the rapper who is on a year long vacation. The man has not been lazy. He is going to release his single called. "New Love" it pretty much talks about the struggle of love and how people love to try to tell you how to love. 

Seunghyun is excited to reveal everything out and in the open and MBC is ready to do that for him. MBC has been interviewing Seunghyun for years so the man is trust worthy. He just was a little taken back when Jiyong was indeed Seunghyun's husband and they do have a child, but of course he was happy. 

Seunghyun comes into the makeup room where Jiyong has black liner around his eyes and a cool appearance. Jiyong who is not use to the whole get up looks at his Husband. "Is this a little too much?" says the younger wanting to rub off the makeup now. 

The older laughs a bit. "It's just for the show. It makes you look beautiful and your eyes stand out." 

"This stuff is for girls..." mutters Jiyong with a pout making the older lean down and kiss Jiyong's cheek. 

Jihyun coos in the rocker that is close to Jiyong. Dami is watching the baby and Jihyun is doing well feeding from his bottle. Jiyong comes over to his son and stokes his son's cheek. "Hopefully with him full  he won't get fussy." 

Dami nods. "You think that that eye liner is a little much?" says Dami not use to the whole rapper image. Seunghyun nods. "Ne...it's a must...even for my hubby Yongie." says the older smiling at his husband. Jiyong blushes. "Yah...Noona is here..." 

Dami rolls her eyes. "Not like I ever stopped you in the past..." 

Jiyong then freaks. "What do you mean?" 

Dami then smirks. "Oh nothing....just that you scream like a girl..." Dami then shivers. "So weird..." 

Jiyong and Seunghyun then have looks of shock. "Yaaaaaaah!" They say in unison. Dami shrugs her shoulders. "Well...not my fault..." The older then smiles at the door. "Good luck with the interview." She leaves the room leaving the couple embarrassed. "Aish Noona always does weird stuff...sorry Hyunnie." 

Seunghyun laughs. "It's just how our sister is." 

"Ne..." 

A man from the production crew comes into the room. "We will start the live feed in ten minutes. We need you T.O.P. shi." 

///////////////////////10 minutes later/////////////////////////////

"Hello and welcome to entertainment news. Today is a little different because as you all know we have an exclusive with the mister T.O.P. How are you doing today by the way?" says the host opening up the conversation. It has been a year since Seunghyun has done any kind of live interview but his reactions are like riding a bike again. "I'm good. Just working hard." 

"Ne ne. Your album Death of Autotune sounds very interesting. Tell us a little bit about it." 

The older smiles "Well this year it has been very up and down and I really put a lot into this album. I came up with Death of Autotune because I feel that rap today is just lacking of a story. Ne ne there are people who do tell a story but it's with a club beat...where is the story...where is the struggle of love? Where is that part of a song you can relate to with the heavy bass to go with it." 

Host Kim nods his head. "This sounds like a very passionate album. Are most of the songs reflecting of this year?" 

"Ne, This year alone was enough to write four albums, but I don't want to overload you all with my thoughts. So I condensed them into 12 tracks that I hope that you all love." 

"Tell me about the single" 

"Well what it basically is about is how love can sometimes take time. How those times you wish you could say something but you are afraid of what will happen." 

The host then grins. "Are you telling me that you are in love." 

Seunghyun then jokes. "You already know that." 

"Ne indeed I do...don't worry everyone it's not me." 

They both laugh and it makes Jiyong laugh in the back ground." 

"Well this is the part that everyone has been wondering the past year. What has happened to the rapper that we know? Tell us of how your life changed up to this point." 

"Well first of all I want to address the fans. I deeply apologize for not keeping you all in the loop. I hope that our future together will still be bright and that you will continue to enjoy my creations." The older then takes a breath. "Now...about this new love I have. It's good...it made my life good. The lonely life that I thought I had all changed when at a bar in Queens." 

"Queens NYC?" 

"Yeah...I was doing some promotional stuff and I just felt the need to come to this bar...and that's where I met my other half..." 

"Other half?" 

The older then nods. "Ne...This might be a shock...but I'm married now. And very happy." 

Kim smiles. "Well congratulations." 

A man who looks at the live chat feed during the show then shouts. "The fans still love you and they congratulate you." 

Seunghyun then stands to bow deeply. "Thank you for your blessings....now let me show you my blessings." 

Jiyong is holding the baby in his arms. His love is holding out his hand for Jiyong to come out. "Don't be shy Jiyong ah" Jiyong then takes a breath and slowly walks towards his lover. 

Inch by inch Jiyong is moved into the frame. "So who do we have here?" says Kim talking to Jiyong. Jiyong shyly bows. "Hello...I'm Jiyong..T.O.P's husband..." Jiyong then smiles.  "And this is...our son..." 

Seunghyun grins. "He is two months today." 

"So Jiyong. Did you two adopt him?" 

Jiyong then shakes his head. " Hyunn...I mean T.O.P and I had this baby...ummm" says Jiyong turning red and still camera shy. The crew chuckles at Jiyong and Seunghyun takes his lover's hand. "Let's just say that I can make pretty babies...even with men." says the older with  a wink to his lover. 

The rest of the interview went well. The fans in the chat room were  very responsive and of course the number tripled as soon as Jiyong came on the  set. There were the hate comments but there were so few they were not even seen. Jiyong was shy but  the Host made him feel at ease with the simple questions. The baby was a good distraction from looking at the cameras. 

"So when is baby number two?" 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "We talked about it..." 

"Neee answering like a pro Jiyong ah" says Seunghyun patting his lover's back. Jiyong nods and blushes again. "People are saying that they like your smile Jiyong" says Kim looking at the chat feed on his IPad. 

Jiyong then blushes. "Thank you" he says Quietly. Seunghyun then smiles and so does the host. "Well this by far will be the interview that will always be remembered. The King of Rap just gained another King. So will we expect an album from you Jiyong?" 

Jiyong laughs. "I can bake...nothing more than that." 

Seunghyun then grins. "We will maybe put him on a track." 

"Hyunnie..." Jiyong whines...but then forgets that he is on camera again. Making the couple blush. "Do you two call each other Yeobo too?" 

Seunghyun shyly nods. "Ne." 

"We all married couples do. Alright everyone order T.O.P's new album now on Itunes and download our app to get the first 30 seconds of the new music video due to come out Weds. Thanks for being here! And we will see you soon Korea!" 

Music starts to play and the director then yells. "That's a rap!" Everyone claps and Jihyun looks around with wide eyes due to the noise. Jiyong rocks the baby and kisses his head. "Appa's just did an interview. It's okay" The baby then snuggle against Jiyong again to quietly look around. Seunghyun looks at Jiyong with a smile. "You okay?" 

Jiyong nods. "It was different...Nice to know your fans like me too..." 

"Of course they would. Who could not love you." 

"I could name a few" says Jiyong with a laugh."Hyunnie...can I take off this eyeliner? I think I have more on than my sister..." 

Seunghyun laughs. "I'm sure they won't mind" 

/////////////////////////////////////////////Two years later

A little boy runs through Kwon Bakery. "Welcome to Kwon Bakery!!!!!" Screams the little one making Jiyong chuckle. "Now give them a seat baby" The little one then eyes the five tables and then points. "Follow me please" The people laugh as the small child lead them to their booth.

The Kwon family is currently in the states and the Choi's still live in Korea. Jiyong and Seunghyun live in Seoul most of the year but they come to Queens at least every two to three months. Since the start of their marriage Seunghyun then started to expand the company making over 30 locations in the New York area alone and Six locations in Seoul. The family of course received all of the revenue so they are all living well. 

YoungBae's Bar also hit it big and it's doing so well Bae doesn't even have to pour a drink. He now has a staff of six and he is happy seeing the new faces that travel into his bar. With his now wife Dara and Bae are happy to have something that they can grow. 

Dami is doing well. She works on the family business as Jiyong's partner. Dong Wook is still a great manager finally getting Seunghyun some work that he actually enjoys and Seungri is still an assistant to his favorite Hyung and is a honorary Uncle like YoungBae.

Jihyun comes over to his father with a grin. "They want Doughnuts." 

"How many?" 

Jihyun then counts on his fingers. "One...two....three...Four! They want four daddy." Grins the little one." Jiyong nods putting the food on a plate. "Take these over to them and don't the food okay?" 

"Neeeeeee" says the little one.  Walking over to the table. "Here Uncle Seungri and Seungri's girlfriend" The girl laughs. "It's Noona." 

"But we are speaking English..." says the little one confused. Jiyong then comes over. "How are you two?" He picks up his son. 

"We are good. Just enjoying the city. Hyung was nice getting us a trip here." 

"Well I will leave you two to enjoy the rest of your time here." 

Jihyun bows. "Bye bye" 

"They are just eating baby" 

"But you said bye daddy..." says the little one confused. 

"I did huh. Daddy is silly" Jiyong makes a crazy face making the  little one laugh.

////////////////////////////////////////////Home in Queens///////////////////////////

Jiyong Seunghyun and their son are at home. Seunghyun is currently reading a book in bed while their little one has fallen a sleep watching TV. Seunghyun smiles and places his book down to pull the little one closer to him. Jiyong comes out of the bath room and crawls into bed with a whisper. "He helped all day today" 

The older rubs the little back. "Ne. He sure did." says the man brushing the little hairs on the tiny frame. 

Jiyong cuddles close to the family lacing his hands with his lover's "How was your day baby?" 

"Hmmm it was good.Finished the shoot today for Bean Pole. Oh and remember you get measured for our shoot in Vogue tomorrow." 

"Oooooh yeah...I forgot." Jiyong chuckles. "It's busy raising a two year old kid going on 40." 

"Well the photo shoot is not until two months from now." 

Jiyong then grins. "They might have to measure me again in two months." 

"Why? You working out?" 

"I think that I might gain some weight around the stomach area." 

Seunghyun is confused at first....but then he grins..."Baby...are you?" says the older in a happy tone.

"Ne. We are having another baby." Jiyong grins and Seunghyun kisses his lover's hand. "Thank you baby..." It's a special time for them. This time Jiyong is pregnant and this is the first time Seunghyun hears the news from Jiyong himself.

This is a  special moment because the heavens have allowed them to do the impossible for the second time.

 

It's the End!!

Thank you for reading this story. I enjoyed all of your comments! A special thanks to Arsinen for writing the at the beginning because she is the best! Please check out her stories too and click to read more of her stories!!

Thanks again for reading and please continue to read. I have plenty of stories that you all can find something to enjoy!

Read this!!  This is Called the Mobster. 

The Manny Also a good read^^

Happy New Years and Until next time^^