Protection

What's left behind
"Mmmmm hyunnie..." says Jiyong with sweaty bangs. Seunghyun felt a little frisky this morning and it's going on week 1 with out having full . Jiyong thought that he could handle it but his fiance is not helping at all. "Ah baby....I'm close...." Seunghyun who is  beneath the covers satisfying his lover takes more and more into his mouth and continues to until his lover's desire is fulfilled. 
 
"...." says Jiyong in a low groan as his seed spreads in his lover's mouth once again. The younger is out of breath and there is milk leaking out of his shirt because he grabbed his while he was getting pleasured. Seunghyun comes up from the cover with a smirk. He is slightly out of breath too due to all the work he did. "Aigo...I"m getting a little rusty..." Jiyong laughs. "You are doing just fine...heh..." says the younger still catching his breath. "I'm the one who is rusty." says the coffee eyes with a smirk. "I haven't done a thing to pleasure you since our baby has been born....I think the only thing you can get off to are these things."
 
The younger squeezes one of his that is full of milk. The older his lips. "Those delights keep me strong through the day." The older chuckles and pulls his lover into a cuddle. "But I like just being next to you too. I love everything about you..." The older kisses his lover's slightly sweaty hair. 
 
Jiyong smiles as his lover's arms gently wrap around him. The younger pouts. "I miss you rubbing my big belly..." Seunghyun smiles. "Well maybe we can practice for another in a year and I will rub that belly too....or I could rub your cute small belly now..." The older slowly rubs the post baby belly and Jiyong laughs swatting the hand away. "Yaaah...I'm still fat baby..." says the younger in a whine. Seunghyun chuckles. "You are not fat...you are beautiful." 
 
Jiyong laughs. "This is beautiful...my belly looks like a deflated balloon..." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "The C section takes a little to heal baby...remember the doc said for the stitches to heal and you will see the tummy tuck results later. You still have fluids that are getting flushed out..." 
 
Jiyong turns to his lover and looks him in the eyes. He leans in and kisses the thinner lips. "I know baby...it's just that I didn't know that it would take so long to get my body back." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "It's only been a week baby. This is not TV" 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne...it's not...but it would be nice...I want to be tiny Jiyong again the active father with the the handsome husband..." Jiyong blushes at the husband part. Seunghyun smiles. "Oh is that you reminding me of this..." He pulls up the younger one's left hand and kisses the ring. "I haven't forgot about this ya know...I wish to marry you soon....and create another baby..." The older smirks and Jiyong chuckles "Good lord you just want to have with me..." 
 
"Yea...but the baby is a plus...I get to see you waddle around in hoodies and sweats all day again and cook me meals and keep up with the house and ack.." says the older. Jiyong lightly slapped the man. "Yah yah this is the states...not Korea...you better vacuum and take out the trash on certain days. Here we all have our chores..you mister rapper will have chores too...and you will cook..." 
 
Seunghyun laughs. "Me cook....I don't know about that...I wish for you all to live....I can clean...that's fair...but cook....hmm...." Jiyong laughs and kisses his lover again. "My mom will teach you...and also I have a feeling that my mom will cook a lot in our new kitchen. She has been loving the new gadgets that you brought the past week." 
 
"Well I'm glad that mother likes the gifts I brought you...also...when this crazy stuff dies down we need to look for a car for you...also a house for Korea....oh one in LA too...aigo we have a lot to do..." 
 
Jiyong laughs. "Two more houses...baby....we need all that?" 
 
"Well...we have the money...why not live comfortably...and also I want us to live in Korea for a bit too. I wish for our son to experience his Korean roots" 
 
Jiyong nods in agreement. "I agree with you on that part...so I guess a house would be important eh..." 
 
There is a knock at the door. Jiyong rises up. "Ne?" The person behind the door doesn't open it but speaks through. "Um...It's Woobin...head of  security...we set the alarms for the house and the cameras..." 
 
Jiyong laughs as the man behind the door explains every device that him and his crew installed. Seunghyun up'd the security due to Daesung. He doesn't want any trouble out of the man. Seunghyun chuckles and goes to the door and opens it throwing Woobin a little off guard. "Omo....I thought that you were not going to open the door...that's why I proceeded to talk to you the other way..." 
 
Jiyong sits up in the bed. "We are not going to bite. We are friendly." Jiyong smiles and Seunghyun turns back. "Don't smile at other men." Woobin puts his head down making the older laugh. "Just playing with you man. Jiyong and I like to joke around." 
 
Woobin adjust his pockets. "Okay sir...well...um...." Seunghyun chuckles because the younger is still not use to being around the couple. Plus it has been less than 72 hours since the couple told him that Jiyong has conceived a child. Jiyong gets out of the bed. "I need to feed Jihyun" Jiyong walks up to his lover and grabs his hand to then release it. Jiyong smiles at Woobin. "Please feel welcomed here. We are glad to have you." Jiyong smiles and bows before he departs to make his way over to the stairs across the huge home. 
 
Seunghyun looks at the younger again. "So is there any news on Daesung's where abouts?" 
 
Woobin nods. "Ne...as you wished I didn't bring it up in front of Jiyong..." Seunghyun doesn't want the younger worrying about that crazy man. "SO what you find out?" 
 
"Well...I think that he is in queens..." 
 
Seunghyun makes a face..."So what does that mean now...do we need to leave the area again..." 
 
"Well since we up'd the security...hopefully not..." 
 
//////////////////////////////////Midnight//////////////////////////////
 
There is a loud knock at the couples bedroom door. Jiyong springs up with a quickness because he is a light sleeper. He sees the figures of his best friend and a couple others come into the room. Seunghyun rises up to turn on the lamp. "What is it?" 
 
Woobin looks at the older. "We need to go somewhere..." 
 
Seunghyun looks at the three. "Really?" 
 
Woobin nods. "Ne...let's go now..." 
 
Jiyong grabs his lover's hoodie before he jumps out of the bed. "What is going on??...." Seunghyun kisses his lover. "I'm going to fix this mess baby...I will be back...don't worry." 
 
"Worry...How can I not....you are leaving me in a loop again hyunnie and I don't like it..." you can tell Jiyong is a little frustrated.
 
The people in the room put their heads down. Bae then speaks. "We just don't want you worrying about this....we want you to focus on the baby....please understand Ji...." 
 
Jiyong sighs and it's true...it's good that he doesn't know all the details. Sometimes it's best just not to know it all. Seunghyun looks at his lover. "I promise I will tell you everything later. Just trust me.." Jiyong smiles. "I trust you...." Seunghyun leans in and captures his lover's lips. "Trust me" 
 
"always..." 
 
Seunghyun follows the other out the door into the cars that are waiting for them. Where are they going...? The alarm just went off at the bakery...who would be stupid enough to go there...yep Daesung.
 
Woobin pulls out his Tablet. "See...he is looking around the place." They have cameras wired in the cafe too. The silent alarm went off and Woobin knew exactly who was the hooded person. Seunghyun grips his fingers into the arm rest of the back seat. Bae looks at the man. "It will be over soon. The police are going to come soon too." 
 
Dongwook who is driving punches the gas."We need to catch this er." 
 
/////////////////////////The Cafe/////////////////////////
 
The place is dark and only the lights of the Cafe are bright. Everyone is ready for a lashing of crazy because Daesung is capable of everything. Seunghyun pulls up his hoodie to make sure that no one can recognize him. A police car shows up just in time with three cops coming out of it. Woobin goes over to them as they coordinate to get the man out of there. 
 
Three minutes later Woobin and the cops go in. With in minutes you can hear a struggle with a couple of gun shots that make everyone jump a bit. Seunghyun came along mainly so that he can see the man go away in cuffs. Soon the cops come out with a struggling, cuffed Daesung. "Yah get me out of these things you ers." says the mad man speaking Korean to the American cops. "Shut up" says one of the cops in English. Daesung continues to struggle but stops when he notices Seunghyun. 
 
"Seunghyun...is that you..." with a quickness he switches to English. He pulls the men over but is held back from getting closer. "Hey calm down!" screams one of the cops. Daesung then looks Seunghyun in the eyes. "This is your fault!" 
 
Seunghyun ball his fist. "YOU did this to yourself...." 
 
Daesung struggles some more making sure to be dragged slowly to the cop car. "You did this!!  I thought that we had something good!!" Seunghyun then screams. "You ruined peoples lives! BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Bae tries to hold back the older but Seunghyun pushes the hand away. He needs to say this. "You did this! You are the cause of this!!" 
 
"....." What could he really say to that...really nothing...
 
"Move on you ing sick prick. Are you not tired of this..." says the older trying to get words through. "I trusted you hyung...but you just had to hurt me. You just had to threaten my family huh...you sick ...." Seunghyun stares the man in the face and complete silence comes around him. 
 
Daesung then starts to tear up. It is all confusing with his up and down of emotions. "You don't get it....we had something good....we were perfect...until you started talking to other people...you claimed you loved them....but you always dumped them...you always came to me...you called me hyung....you said you loved me...." Seunghyun is now confused and taken back..."I never loved you...." 
 
"You never did...but I did...I love you Seunghyun....I just wanted you to love me but you never looked back....you never gave me a chance...that night with the SoJu..I never forgot...you said you loved me..." That night was nothing but a company party and Karaoke. Everyone was trashed...if seunghyun could tell a wall he loved it he would. The word meant nothing and still does. 
 
Seunghyun is now hearing a confession and everyone else around them are just as confused. All of this drama and hurt is all because of unrequited love? "And this is your excuse for trying to destroy me...." says the older in a low tone...he could just punch him...the crazy fool...
 
"Call it what you want....but you were mine..." 
 
"I never was....and I never will be..." Seunghyun turns and walks away and doesn't look back. He can't because that chapter in life is over...no use turning back pages. 
 
///////////////////The Police station///////////////////////
 
"Just answer the question....name" says the cop for the 500th time. Daesung grits his teeth. "Ani.." says the man refusing to speak English. There is no use having these cops trying to interrogate him knowing he doesn't want to speak English. "Come on you just spoke full sentences earlier..." 
 
" you..." Daesung grits at the man across from him. Finally a door opens and a man with dark hair comes in. He has a different badge than the others. He greets one of the cops. "Hello. I'm Jay Park. I will take care of the rest." The other men leave the room just leaving Jay and Daesung. 
 
The man looks the other over and smirks. "So pulling that card huh?" says the man in English. Daesung looks at the man and smirks. Jay then takes a seat across from the man. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Jay Park...I work with people like you...." Daesung makes a face and Andy smirks. "Ne. I work with people who refuse to speak English. They bring me in...so let's talk Korean...." Daesung mutters. "He doesn't know ." in Korean but Jay says back in the same language. "Oh actually I'm Korean...I know the language well...so wanna talk now Daesung shi. These acts you know could put you in jail for a long time..." 
 
Daesung frowns. "Just give me my lawyer." He then finally speaks English. 
 
/////////////////////////3am////////////////////////////
 
After hours of talking with a the cops and translating and talking more with cops to more translating Seunghyun is finally home. He is not sure what the tabloids will say but it's better than the secret love bit. 
 
Jiyong hasn't slept a wink since Seunghyun has left. He didn't know what the man was going to do once he left the house. The baby is sleeping peacefully next to him as he finished feeding 30 minutes ago. Jiyong looks at the clock and whispers. "Where is he..." 
 
"Right here baby..." says the tall figure in a hoodie at the doorway. Jiyong rises from the bed and wants to shout where have you been, but he doesn't want to wake the baby. The older comes more into the dim light and Jiyong can see how exhausted the man is...he can nag him later. "You okay baby..." says Jiyong looking his lover over. 
 
Seunghyun takes a seat at the edge of the bed near his son and leans down kiss the tiny cheek. "He sleeps well." Jiyong smiles. "I just fed him not too long ago...you hungry?" 
 
The older pouts and nods. "Fix me something sweet my love." says the older taking off the hoodie to reveal his Batman tee. Jiyong laughs. "You are wearing a 400 dollar t shirt to bed?" 
 
"Oh that's how much it cost?" says the older unaware of how much he spends on shirts. Jiyong chuckles and gets off the bed. "I will be back baby...how about some fruit?" 
 
Seunghyun  picks up the baby and cuddles it close. "Ne..that will be nice..." says the older in a whisper. The baby moves a bit making the proud father smile. Moments like these make all of this...
 
Worth it. 

 

******MIAAAAAAANEEEEE MIANE MIANE......it has been ages eh? I will be better. *bows* I will update more. Ne? Ne? Well I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. Thanks to all who read,upvote, and comment. Please leave me your feed back. What did you think of this chapter? Until then. Later!****