Escape Artist

What's left behind

 

It's  another month later and Seunghyun can't take it anymore. He has to see him.  Maybe he is afraid of love...and all Seunghyun has to do is help him show it. This is the first time he has ever had feelings this strong for someone. He thought that he could wait until after promotions and his filming but he can't. He misses him. He loves him. 

"Hyuuuuuung I don't think that this is a good idea." Whines Assistant Seungri  packing his boss's bag. He doesn't want him to get in trouble, but still he wants his hyung to be happy. "Hyung he doesn't even call you...how do you know that he has the same feelings?" 

Seunghyun turns from his penthouse window with a smug look on his face. "I just know that he loves me. I can feel it, breathe it...taste it" 

Seungri furrows his brows. "You have been getting into your movie role too much." 

"What ever man...but really... I really do feel that he still loves me." 

Seungri zips the small packed bag. "Even though he rejected you in public?" 

Seunghyun shakes his head. "Yea...I do. I have hope...something is going on...I think he's afraid to tell me" 

Seungri hands the older the bag. "Things like what hyung?" 

"I don't know...but I'm going to find out." 

"Well your flight will leave in about 2hrs. We should start making our way to the airport. Do you have your passport?" 

Seunghyun pulls the passport out and grins. "Never leave home without it." 

"Did you notify manager hyung?" 

Seunghyun tries to change the subject. "I think I need more socks." 

"Hyung!!" Seungri makes a paniced look. "Did you really not tell him. I knew you didn't tell the company but I thought that you would at least tell hyung. Don't you trust him??" 

Seunghyun knows what he is doing is not a smart business decision but he has to see Jiyong. "I can't risk not seeing him. I feel everyday I'm here in Korea is just wasted time. I have to see him Seungri." 

The younger can hear the desperation in his voice. This is the first time his boss was ever passionate about anyone. He had his girlfriends and boyfriends here and there but never anyone this serious. Seunghyun walks over to his assistant and looks in his eyes. "I can trust you...right?" 

Seungri doesn't answer right away. Seunghyun grabs his hands in his. "Please Seungri I need you today. Can I trust you?" The older's eyebrows raise and he looks into the other's eyes. Seungri slowly nods. "...I don't feel good about this...but I support you..." Seunghyun pulls the younger into a hug. "Thank you Seungri Thank you Thank you!!" Seunghyun releases the hug to find his blushing assistant. The older chuckles. "Why so flustered Ri?" 

"I...I..you know I don't hug people...too intam tam mate..." The younger takes the small packed back and zooms out the room. Seunghyun chuckles at his dongsaeng as he follows him to the elevator. 

The two make it into the private elevator and go straight down to the parking garage. Seungri takes his keys and unlocks the door for his hyung to get in the back seat. The two get in and make their way out of the garage. Seunghyun watches how his big building dissapears in the city lights. He can't believe that he made it this far without the company knowing. 

He knows what he is doing is wrong, but he doesn't want to be right. Right now he just can't live without seeing Jiyong. Some people might call it an obsession, but it's not that...it's love. It's love in it's pure form. So pure that it's the kind of love that makes to do crazy things.

Seunghyun has a packed schedule full of appearances to promote his new album and also shooting for his new movie. At the moment he doesn't give a rats . For the first time in years he is doing what he wants and allowing himself to act on his feelings. He will be the stringed puppet the company wants when he gets back. 

///////////////////////Airport///////////////////////////////

The two make it to the airport with just enough time to check in. The car is in the VVIP section so Seunghyun doesn't have to worry about a mob of fans. What he hopes is that the Tweets and MeToday blast don't make it to the company too soon. The whole way there Seunghyun distracted his fans and said that he was going to a noddle shop. This tweet can fool most but the netizens are the ones he has to look out for. They always keep a close eye. 

Seungri goes around and opens the car door. Seunghyun puts his hood over his head to try to diguise himself from the other VVIP's coming through the same entrance. As usual he is met with two body gaurds to follow him to the gate. They walk into the airport. A couple of fans might have noticed him but they really didn't react. This is a breath of fresh air for him and the younger. Seungri makes sure that his hyung's passport is in hand and ready to go. Their air ticket is already printed out as well all they have to do is get in the international flights line. 

They of couse make it with no disturbances. They he make it to the check in point and Seunghyun turns to his assistant. "Thank you Ri. I couldn't have done this with out you." The younger nods "It's no problem hyung. I will try to keep the company distracted as long as I can." 

Seunghyun smiles. "Tell them it's my fault and I made you do it if they ask." 

Seungri laughs. "Well hyung...it is your fault and you did make me do it....a least I won't be lying haha" 

Seunghyun nods with a chesure like grin and goes back into line. The line is moving at a fast pace, so this makes the process even easier. Finally it's Seunghyun's turn. He takes off his hood and smiles a y look at the lady. The woman blushes and quickly lets him by. When in a hurry his looks really do come in handy. 

The body gaurds stick to his side because now he is in the more public area of the airport. More and more fans are starting to notice him. He of course smiles at the shy fans and responds back to the more daring lots. He loves that his fans are crazy about him but never the kind to hate him in public. They finally make it to the gate and Seunghyun goes to his VVIP waiting area. Since they scheduled the flight so late they almost have the whole area to themselves. There are five people but they are not threat. The body gaurds still keep their close stance just in case a crazy fan decides to jump him. 

Seunghyun looks at his watch and it's about twenty minutes to the flight. The flight attendant comes on the innercom and tells the guest to get ready to board. Since Seunghyun is 1st class his section is always first to load. He gets in line with two people ahead of them. The flight attendant takes out her scanner and scans the tickets of the people then finally it's his turn. He hands the ticket to the woman. 

But then the ticket it taken away by another hand. Seunghyun looks over and see's it's his manager with a look of disgust. He knows that the man is mad and now he's going to get an ear full. "Seunghyun...where do you think you are going...?" 

Seunghyun sighs he smiles apologetically to the flight attendtant then stands to the side. "I'm going to New York..." 

"After I told you that you had no room on your scedule. After I told you you can't just leave the country without notifying the company. Do you realise what kind of trouble you could put us in??" The man puts his hand on his hip and stares down the younger with like a parent scolding a child. Seunghyun knows that his manager would be mad but he would never think of being scolded in public. "I was only going to be gone for 24hrs. I know my scedule this week. I would have plenty of time to come back." 

"Seunghyun you can't risk that...when are you coming back? Did you count the commute from the airport back to Seoul...did you think of hair and makeup and pre interview time? Did you think of everything that is invovled???" 

By this point Seunghyun is annoyied. "Of couse I thought of that. I'm not some 18 year old kid. This is my life. I want to go to New York...I made the company plenty of money...I don't see the big deal...and I don't think it's fair that you are talking down to me like I'm some child. You know why I'm going back hyung. This is the first time I have ever felt this way. Can't you let me do this once. Let me go just this once. I promise I will be back in time." Seunghyun looks at his hyung with pleading eyes. 

"This is for your own good Seunghyun..." The man takes the ticket and tears it up in front of Seunghyun's eyes. He couldn't even grab it in time to even slavage it. "Really!? This is how it is?!" Seunghyun is pissed and now he doesn't care who hears. "This is low hyung! Real Low!!" 

"You can't do what you want when you want in this business Seunghyun. You are under contract. We can not risk you leaving when you want to. You are costing a lot of people money." 

"I"m not costing people money!! It's not even ing time for a damn CF...is there a ing camera here? no there isn't. I just don't get what the is up with you and New York. I'm ing grown!! I have made the company billiions of won. You think they will get rid of me because of this. Going on a ing plane using MY money?" Seunghyun throws his hands up and pulls out his phone. His manager looks over. "What are you doing now?" 

Seunghyun scrolls his finger down. "Buying another ing ticket...." The manager snatches the phone. "The Daesung!!" Respect is out the window. He can't believe how his manager is acting. He tries to reach for the phone but the other just moves his hands a different way to avoid him. "Give me my phone hyung!" 

"Oh so now you respect me...ing kid calling me by my first name. Do you realize how much I had to go through just to get you where you are....and you do this..." 

Seunghyun balls his fist. "Don't put the guilt card on me..." The flight attendant makes a final annoucement for people to board. "Give me my phone hyung." Daesung shakes his head. "I tell you...this is for your own good." He takes the phone and before anyone could stop him the manager drops the phone a cup of water that was left on a table. Seunghyun watched as the the lit phone soon became dark. He ran to the cup and pulls the phone out. "I will never forgive you..." He then storms out the terminal. 

He makes it back outside and sees that his assistant is already waiting for him with the car. Seungri waves his hands. "I didn't tell him hyung...I have no idea how he found out..." 

Seunghyun makes a weak smile. "It's okay Ri...thanks for helping me anyways...." Seungri pulls out an envelope and hands it to his hyung. "I know this is not the typical idol seating but...here..." Seunghyun makes a puzzeled look and opens the envelope to reveal a one way ticket to NYC. The seat is coach seating but Seunghyun at this point could care less. "Ri...thank you....I don't know...what to say..." Seungri loooks at his watch. "If I were you I would leave now your flight will leave soon. " Seunghyun smiles at his dongsaeng and runs to the doors for the regular public. He doesn't care if he doesn't have body gaurds...he is going to NYC. 

/////////////////////JFK Airport///////////////////////////

Sixteen hours later Seunghyun has made it safely to NYC. He has a new cell phone,a small bag, and a wallet full of powerful credit cards. While he had a layover in Tokyo he brought another Iphone5. He got the store to make his phone international so when he gets in the states he will have no problem with making calls. He doesn't have any numbers in his phone yet but he does have Jiyong's and of course his assistant's remembered by heart. Jiyong of course is the first contact on the list and also the first speed dial. He labeled his name as "Grumpy Dragon." 

He walks out the airport with his small bag that thankfully his boss didn't grab and gets in a taxi. In NYC most people don't don't know who he is so he feels normal for once. This is why he loves the city he can do what he wants with out people taking his picture. He gives the Indian man the address to the Kwon Cafe in Queens and the mans puts the car in drive. 

The older knows it will be a long drive from JFK  airport to Queens but it's all worth the drive. He takes out his phone and dials Seungri's number. He knows the younger won't recognise it but he figures he will answer it anyways. "Hyung?" The younger answers hesistantly on the other end. "Ne Ri it's me..." 

"Oh thank the heavens it all worked out..." 

"Are you at home?" 

"Ne..." 

"Good so we can speak freely." 

"How was the flight?? I know it wasn't first class..." 

"Ri you did such a great thing back there. I wired the money back to your account. New York tickets are not cheap...thank you man seriously." 

The younger chuckles on the other line. "I have never seen you so passionate about someone hyung...I couldn't let you not see the man....by the way...manager keeps bugging me about where you are...he still thinks that you are in Seoul..." 

"He is such a dumb ..I don't know what the hell is wrong with him..." 

"I know hyung...it's so weird how he is acting...it's scary how he keeps questioning me..." 

"I'm sorry Ri...I will be back in Seoul in a couple days....I can take the heat of manager later...this is my fault. You just keep doing what you can.." 

"Ne hyung. Well grab his heart!" 

"I will. I will see you soon" Seunghyun hangs up the phone. He looks at the navigation and sees that they are almost there. He know's that the Cafe is still open so he decides to suprise Jiyong again. Hopefully he won't push him away again.

//////////////////////Queens//////////////

Seunghyun gets out the cab with his black bag in hand. He looks at the building from top to bottom. "HEY YOU! PAY ME MY MONEY!" Seunghyun was so excited he forgot to pay the cab driver. He hands the man his credit card and the driver swipes it through to get a quick approval. The car speeds off as Seunghyun puts his black card back in his wallet. He then starts to make his way to the door. 

He can see through the glass that there are only a couple of customers. He looks around for his lover and of course he sees him behind the counter smiling at the coustomer. Seunghyun loves it the most when Jiyong smiles. It is as if there is a whole new joy that has entered the world. 

Seunghyun slowly pushes the door open and the door chimes throughout the Cafe. Jiyong looks up and his eyes widen at the man who is back again a month after kicking him out once already. He thought that his words we believeable...that he didn't have to see him again. Jiyong furrows his brows and points at the door. "I thought I told you to leave. Why are you here again." says the younger with a growl in his voice. He looks down and sees the black bag in his hand. He came to see him...

The older shakes his head. "I don't believe you..." 

Jiyong frowns again. "How can you not understand when you are not wanted. Just leave!" Jiyong shouts. The coustomers look up this time and wonder why the soft spoken man is now yelling. 

Seunghyun takes a seat at one of the cafe tables. "I'm not leaving..." 

Jiyong shouts again. "You thin that this is a joke?! You are not wanted! I don't want you. Don't you get that?!" 

Seunghyun points at Jiyong "If you didn't love me...you wouldn't be wearing that necklace..." Jiyong's expression falls. He totally forgot that the necklace was showing. His whole front about not wanting the man now doesn't look real. Seunghyun then smiles a warm smile at Jiyong. The younger melts inside but keeps a straight face. He misses him...He just wants to run to him and tell him everything but he can't. "I will call the police." 

"You won't do that because you love me too much." He looks at the menu "Hmmm I think that I will try a Chai Latte...make sure to make it as sweet as you" Seunghyun grins. Ji hyun kicks his daddy's stomach to the sound of the other mans voice...Jiyong places his hand on his stomach and rubs it slowly. He has no idea how he's going to get rid of him now. His stomach is very visable and the beer excuse will no longer work...he can't come around the counter.. 

This won't be easy...

Hey all! School has started again and my professors have really slammed the work load on me. I wanted to update this story again. I will get  to the others sometime this week. I'm in the library now. I think people are thinking I'm a studious grad student but really I'm  writing fanfics kekeke. Any ways leave feedback. I love this story along with my others. :) Also leave a upvote to help this story get more attention:)