Action

What's left behind

 

Daesung slaps his body guard.  "What good are you if you can't do your job!" The man looks down. "I'm sorry sir but there is no way to track him. He has a new phone and every hotel we looked up does not have him there.." 
 
"So he is using his alias names..." Daesung goes through his phone and sends the the body guard a message. The man looks down at this phone and pulls up a weird list. "What is this sir." 
 
"DongHae just check the hotels again under these names...and do not come back here until you have found him." 
 
"But sir...I don't think that he would use theses." 
 
Daesung smirks. "Seunghyun maybe be the one on top right now but I will soon figure out his where bouts...by the way did you find Jiyong's doctor?" The body guard nods. "Ne he works at a hospital close to Jiyong's house." 
 
"Bring him here first...we shouldn't  sweat too much today ne..." Daesung looks back out of his NYC window. Donghae bows and leaves the room. He walks down the hall to meet his partner. The other man looks up from his phone and locks it. "What's the plan now?" Donghae grunts. "We have to go all the way to Queens to get the doctor." Siwon sighs. " how many people are we dragging into this. Daesung is never this careless..." 
 
"That's because he thinks that he is losing the battle...he is starting to get into survival..." 
 
Siwon sighs. "I don't want to be thrown in jail over this ..." 
 
DongHae opens the door to the hallway. "Well we are already this far...it's too late now...let's move.." 
 
The two leave Manhattan for Queens. They both hate that they have to do even more dirty work. They know that is their job but most of the time they just threaten. They have never gotten to the point of actually grabbing kidnapping. 
 
////////////////Queens hospital/////////////////////
 
Dr. Park locks his office for the day. He says his goodbyes to his co workers and makes his way to the parking garage. Since it is the middle of the day there are  not a lot of people getting off from work. The doctor pulls out his keys to his car and the lights blink to unlock the doors. He sighs and grabs the door handle. He freezes when he feels something poking his side.
 
He puts his hands up. "Just take it..." 
 
Donghae sighs. "We don't want your money...we want information." He continues to poke the man with his cell phone that the other thinks is a gun. "I don't know what you are talking about." 
 
"Jiyong." 
 
Dr. Parks eyes widen. "What do you want...why must you bother him." 
 
"Because...now tell us where he is and we will let you go..." 
 
"I won't do *huh*" Siwon punches the man in the stomach. Donghae gives Siwon a look and mutters. "Why did you do that." 
 
"He was taking so long aish." 
 
Dr. Park starts to panic. "I can't tell you...I'm sorry..." 
 
"Do you like being alive right now...we are not some small time es...tell us." Siwon grabs the man by the collar and Dr. Parks eyes widen with the intense stare of the taller man. "I...I...I won't tell!" Siwon punches the man again and the Doctor makes a wail of pain. "You don't even know where to punch you bastards... " Siwon gets mad "Are you ing crazy! I could kill you" 
 
"With punches like that. I will survive." The doctor smiles through blood stained teeth.
 
DongHae sighs. "Look. We just want to know what hotel they are at. We will leave you alone after." 
 
Dr. Park chuckles and the two body guards look at each other like the man in front of them is crazy. "Old man we are not playing." Siwon punches again. Then again. DongHae stops the fist. "We want him awake...don't knock him out." 
 
"Do it you bastards! Knock me out! Doooo IIIIT!" The doctor yells. A nurse notices the fight and screams. DongHae gives the woman a warning glare "Don't you ing say a word. You run and I will get you!" He points at her and the woman whimpers. "Dr. Park are you okay!" The woman yells. Donghae figures they know each other. "Do you know Jiyong" The woman gets wide eyed. "I assume that you do..." 
 
DongHae walks over to the woman. "So...can you give me some information" The woman's eyes follow Donghae as he circles her. "Wha wha wha do you want" 
 
"DON'T SAY ANYTHING..*ACK*" Siwon punches the doctor again. "If you want your precious co worker to survive I need you to talk. Where is Jiyong?" 
 
"DON'T*ACK" The doctor yells. The nurse is now frightened as she sees her precious friend beat up in front of her. "He's at the Carlton!" 
 
Donghae gets a smile on his face. "Oh the Ritz eh..." 
 
"NOOO!" Dr. Park yells the nurse puts her head down. "I'm sorry doctor..." Siwon moves from the doctor and smiles at the woman "Oh you were a big help. Thanks." He pats her on the shoulder the two men leave. The nurse then runs up to the doctor. "Omo look at you doctor!!" 
 
The Doctor waves his hand. "I'm okay...those punks don't know how to properly punch." The nurse puts her head down. "I'm sorry..." 
 
"It's okay...you were scared...it's just that you really did something big..." The truth is the nurse does not know the whole situation, so the doctor really can't be  mad at her....she was just being human. 
 
The doctor points at his bag. "Give me my phone out of my bag." 
 
The nurse hurriedly opens the bag and hands him the phone. He then dials the number to Seunghyun's phone. 
 
//////////////////////The Ritz//////////////////////
 
Seunghyun looks at his cell phone as the family is conversing with each other. Everyone is laughing and having a good time. Seunghyun excuses himself and walks to the other room. "Hello doctor " He says with a chuckle. 
 
The doctor sighs on the other end. "We have trouble...you need to move now..." 
 
Seunghyun's smile drops. "What happened? Did they do anything to you?!" 
 
The doctor laughs tiredly. "Those bastards didn't do to me....you need to leave...they know where you are." 
 
"Omo thank you for telling me!" 
 
"I'm sorry Seunghyun we tried."
 
"It's okay I'm glad that you are alive...we are moving now..." 
 
Seunghyun runs into the living room. He quickly changes his panicked face to a more calm not to freak out Jiyong. The family senses the urgency and quiets down. Jiyong looks at his lover. "What is wrong baby..." 
 
"We need to leave." 
 
Dami gets upset..." They found us huh?" 
 
"Ne.." 
 
Everyone starts to panic. "Don't worry...I figured that this would happen. I have another hotel lined up for backup..." 
 
"Meaning you have a room that no one is in...?" 
 
"Ne I booked them both at the same time just in case...now let's be packed and ready to leave in ten minutes." 
 
Jiyong holds on to his stomach as he gets up from the sofa. Seunghyun stops him. "Just sit here. I will do it...I don't want you moving around too much." Jiyong looks up at his lover. "But baby." Seunghyun places a kiss on the youngers forehead. "Just let me do it. Ne?" Jiyong settles back into the sofa as the rest of his family is scrambling to get their clothes together. 
 
The butler comes into the room to see everyone moving around at a fast pace. "Did I miss something?" 
 
Bae nods. "Sorry but we have to leave." 
 
"Oh they found out?" 
 
Bae gets wide eyed "You know too?" 
 
"Seunghyun told me the situation...we all know and we will still keep this a secret. I will prepare your shuttle to the Four Seasons." Bae nods and goes back to help his girlfriend. 
 
Back on the other half of the suite Dami and Seunghyun are stuffing clothes and random items in their bags. They are in such a hurry they don't care what bag they are shoving stuff into. "Is it going to always be like this." says Dami stuffing her underwear in a random bag. Seunghyun sighs. "I'm sorry noona...I hope that this will be resolved soon. "
 
'Dami sighs. "I trust you...it's just all scary." 
 
"Don't worry. Everyone will be fine. I will do what it takes."
 
Dami smiles. "I know you will" 
 
Everyone finally finishes their packing. The butler then leads everyone to the service elevator. They don't want to take the risk of being noticed so they all take the back way out of the hotel. They go down the long white hallways and finally they all make it to the back door of the kitchen. The butler opens the door to reveal another large luxury SUV. 
 
Jiyong by this point is tired from all the walking and Seunghyun knows as well. He hates that he has to make his lover move so much so late in his pregnancy. Seunghyun puts a hand at the small of his lovers back and leads him to the back door. "Get in my love." Jiyong slowly gets in the car and Seunghyun leans over to buckle him in. Jiyong smiles and leans back  against the seat. "Hyunnie...I'm so tired..." The pregnant man moans. "I know baby.." Seunghyun signs as he gets in the car too. 
 
///////////////The Four Seasons////////////////////////
 
"Yaaaaaaaaah look at this place..." says Bae looking at the even larger suite. It's is a four bed room suite so now everyone gets a room to them selves. There is top of the line everything and gold rimmed decor. The bedrooms all have their own bathroom and flat screen TV. It is as if  they are living in a condo together already. Seunghyun figured that they might be there for a while so getting a bigger room is a must. Jiyong is just tired so he doesn't really take in the surroundings like his family does. 
 
Mrs. Kwon goes over to her son. "Jiyong ah...you should rest." The younger nods. "Ne momma..I will go now." Seunghyun puts an arm around his lovers waist. "I will make sure that he gets settled." Mrs. Kwon smiles as the two walk slowly to their room. 
 
Seunghyun places his lover on their bed and then goes to close the doors. He goes up to the bed and helps his lover take off his shoes and socks. Jiyong quietly chuckles. "Wow Ji Hyun is taking all my energy today." Seunghyun stands up and sits on the bed next to his lover. "Well really you shouldn't be moving so much...I'm sorry baby" Seunghyun looks down and Jiyong take his loves hand in his. Seunghyun wraps his fingers around the digits. "It's okay baby. I'm here to do whatever it takes to be together....I don't want to lose you again." 
 
"You will never lose me." Seunghyun runs a hand down his lovers arm. "I love you too much" He then leans in to kiss Jiyong's shoulder. "So sweet..." says Jiyong tiredly.
 
The older then pulls the covers back and helps his lover get in the bed. He tucks him in tightly and runs a hand down his lovers face. Jiyong leans into the warm hand and smiles. "Jiyong..I love you so much." 
 
"I know...what you have done for me..." The younger holds back tears. "What you have done for me truly shows that you care." Seunghyun smiles and rubs his lovers belly. "I will do anything for our family." Jiyong loves how Seunghyun already feels apart of the Kwon family...it is as if they are married already.
 
Seunghyun smiles at his lover. "What are you smiling about?" Jiyong puts his hand on top of his lovers. "It's nothing." Jiyong grins to himself. Seunghyun raises an eyebrow. "Tell me?" He whines in a cute voice. Jiyong shakes his head. "Just us...how we are perfect." Seunghyun chuckles. "You still are a terrible liar but I will let that one slide." He smiles as he leans in to capture the plump lips. They release their kiss and Seunghyun leans down to kiss the growing belly. "I love you Ji Hyun." The baby moves and Seunghyun loves every moment and kisses the belly again. "Our baby loves you so much." 
 
"I know he does. " He rubs the belly again. "Our baby will have a heck of a story when we tell him about us." 
 
Jiyong laughs. "We will be cool parents." 

Hey new chapter! Thank you for reading! Please leave me your feedback and a upvote! Later!!