Noise

What's left behind

 

Dara wakes up from her slumber stretching her arms in the well lit room. Bae moves a bit in his sleep and the older looks over and smiles. She loves how her lover looks so peaceful in his sleep. He doesn't snore and he doesn't take all of the blanket at night. 
 
She reaches to the side of the bed and turns on the TV. Dara and Bae always watches the  morning news and day time shows together. Bae normally is sleep the first half of shows, but he eventually wakes up to his girlfriends laughter. She takes a sip of her water left over from last night and starts to flip through the channels. "Aish it's the same all over the news..." She puts the remote down and takes a sip of water again. 
 
"WHAT THE !!" Screams the older making Bae jump up. 
 
"What? What what's wrong!" says Bae scared and not knowing what's going on. He looks at his girlfriend's shocked face and turns towards the TV. "Oh my God..." 
 
He takes the remote and turns up the TV...
 
"Reports have told us that Korean Rapper TOP with the real name of  Choi Seunghyun is indeed being taken advantage by Kwon Jiyong. Our sources tell us that he was forced into their relationship and that he is suffering daily making many trips from Seoul to NYC daily. He has spent thousands of dollars on luxury suites. Currently our sources are still on the hunt of their where abouts but I have to say that this family is wrong for using someone's  celebrity. Kwon Jiyong is nothing but a con and a manipulator...fans are outraged and willing to take action. Who will save Choi Seunghyun...." Bae turns down the TV and shakes his head.
 
Dara looks over at her boyfriend with a frown..." How could they say that...it's all lies..." 
 
 
"I know...someone ratted him out. Jiyong is in a lot of danger now because hyung has a lot of fans in the states..." 
 
Dara nods. "No kidding...there are some girls that call him their boyfriend...what do we do baby?" Dara is now nervous. Yes, they are all in danger but Jiyong is going to be taking the most heat. The man that people want to be only theirs is now engaged and expecting a child. It's not easy telling your fans that you are no longer available. Thank heavens the press doesn't know about the pregnancy yet. Still this is not an easy situation when the artist Se7en revealed he had  a girlfriend he lost many fans and his girlfriend received many threats making the relationship rocky but they endured and now they are stronger. 
 
Bae pulls out his phone. "I'm going to text hyung..." 
 
"You are going to tell him through text baby...you should go to their room." 
 
Bae shakes his head. "I think that Jiyong should stay out of this...if we can...I think that we should try to hide the situation from him as long as possible..." 
 
Dara nods. "Ne...he is almost due..." 
 
 
//////////////////Bae's Room//////////////////////
 
The older runs into the room within seconds. "Turn up the TV!" Yells the older. He didn't mean to yell but this is all so soon. ing Yang did it again. He stands in front of the TV and puts a hand to his face. "ing bastard..." He says to himself. 
 
"You know who did this?" says Bae equally mad. 
 
"Ne...Yang did this....and Daesung pulled the strings.." 
 
"Why...I thought that you already threatened them." 
 
"I threatened them of not letting me go and Jiyong...but still...I knew they were not going to let me go easy but I didn't expect this...this is national news...not the small country of Korea news..." 
 
He turns back to the TV and his eyes widen. "Jiyong..." He then sits at the edge of the bed and puts his head in his hands. "Why now..." 
 
Dara comes to the edge of the bed and pats the younger's shoulders "We are ready to do what it takes to keep everyone safe" 
 
"Yea hyung...don't worry..." 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head. "It's not just Jiyong...it's all of you in this too....they think that you are playing me..." 
 
Jiyong comes into the room with sleepy eyes. Dara quickly turns the channel to the shopping network and the other two men change their expressions. Jiyong looks at the three and focuses his eyes on his lover. "Hyunnie...why you up so early...I thought you left again..." 
 
Seunghyun goes over to his boyfriend and kisses his forehead. "I'm not going anywhere baby. Are you awake now?" 
 
Jiyong smiles up at his lover. "Neeee...I missed you" Seunghyun chuckles because Jiyong is so cute in the morning. The older takes a hand and rubs the big belly. "Good morning my son." He bends down and kisses the belly "I love you..." Jiyong smiles "We love you too" Seunghyun stands and runs a hand through Jiyong's hair. "Baby...why don't you take a nice bath. I will be in the room in a bit. I'm just talking with Bae for a bit." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Okay...but don't be too long." He then smiles over at his best friends. "Good morning." 
 
The two smile back. "Morning Jiyong" The two say in unison making them both chuckle. 
 
Jiyong leaves the room and Seunghyun watches his fiance wobble back to the other side of the suite. "That was close" says Seunghyun with a sigh. "I hate hiding things from him..." say s the older feeling guilty. "Well they don't know where we are...so let's just keep things the same. We just will have to stay in the suite for a couple days. I'm going to call my manager to do some damage control....agio..." 
 
Mrs. Kwon comes into the room with a news paper in her hands. She has tears in his eyes. "My baby boy...is it true...is it true that they think that we are using you..." Seunghyun pulls his mother in law into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I will fix this...." 
 
Mrs. Kwon looks into her son in laws eyes. "You don't think that...do you..." Seunghyun shakes his head. "Never...I never thought once that you were using me....never...don't worry mother...I will make sure that everything gets resolved soon." 
 
Mrs. Kwon nods her head. "I don't care about me...I just want you all to be safe..." she looks at all of the younger ones and Dara comes over to hug Mrs. Kwon. Dami comes into the room of course foul mouthed. "What the is going on....Seunghyun...what the is this on the news...?" Dami is clearly mad and confused of the situation. Seunghyun quickly calms down the firecracker. "It's all lies. My old boss did it..." 
 
Dami points at the TV "That did this to my brother? TO US...??!WHAT THE !" Youngbae comes over. "Noona...calm down." she shakes her head and brushes the calming hands away. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN! I HAVE BEEN QUIET FOR TOO LONG!!" 
 
Seunghyun then steps in "Noona! Calm down!" Dami shuts up and Seunghyun sighs. "I'm going to fix this...we all just need to lay low...Jiyong has no idea what is going on...and I plan on not telling him until it's appropriate...this is way to hot to tell him now..." 
 
Dami puts a hand to . She is always known as the most outspoken one of the bunch but now she is mentally kicking herself for her sudden outburst. "Do you think he heard me..." 
 
Mrs Kwon shakes her head. "I don't think so...but you need to keep calm..." 
 
Seunghyun nods. "Ne...we all need to keep calm. If we all look worried then, Jiyong will suspect something." They all nod  agreeing to everything. Mr. Kwon comes into the room. "What's going on...why are you all piled in here?" 
 
Dami sighs. "Appa..." 
 
//////////////////The Bathroom//////////////////////
 
Jiyong is sitting in the tub full of bubbles. He is relaxed and happy. Jihyun is loving the massage of the jets as he is kicking and swimming in the womb. Jiyong hums to himself as he rubs his belly. He loves it when his baby moves. 
 
 He has been sitting for almost an hour and his fiance has still not come by. Jiyong gets bored and decides to get out. Slowly but surely he manages to get his legs over with out making his belly or his bits get in the way. 
 
Jiyong grabs his bath robe and puts it on. The robe barley makes it around his belly now. Jiyong is slowly starting to love his pregnant figure. He loves the curves and the he is starting to not mind to much. The are for the baby and they will go away in time. Jiyong opens the door to go into his suite and goes over to the dresser to get out some underwear. 
 
Jiyong pulls out another bra that his fiance had custom made and some boxer briefs. He then goes into a drawer and pulls out a NYC hoodie. Seunghyun would rather have the younger in something custom made but Jiyong loves the comfort of the hoodie and sweat pants. Seunghyun comes into the room and sees his fiance. "Oh I came in at the right time." 
 
Jiyong chuckles to himself. "You freak" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and picks up the bra from the bed. "Let me put this on you." Jiyong chuckles and grabs the bra. "This is not a y device...." Seunghyun smirks and leans into kiss his lovers neck making Jiyong moan. Seunghyun takes the bra and releases the kiss. "Hmmm it's y to me...I love your s." 
 
Jiyong laughs. "Just like a man..." Seunghyun squeezes one of the  "I can't help it...it is just so ." He opens the bra and turns the other around. He reaches the bra around his lover and helps him put the bra on. Jiyong chuckles as his fiance is adjusting the straps a bit. "Yah yah don't make them too high..." 
 
Seunghyun pulls the strap a bit down. "I like them a little perky...." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "I'm not a B...I'm just a small A cup..." 
 
"Enough for me.." 
 
"You are such a freak..." Jiyong laughs again. The younger puts on his boxers and Seunghyun pulls his lover into a hug. Jiyong smiles as his lover rubs his hands lovingly across his . "Hyunnie...so sweet" 
 
Seunghyun continues to hold his lover. "I love that we are together as a family. I love being able to wake up next to you and watching you sleep and feeling our son kicking between us. I love everything..." 
 
Jiyong murmurs something into the chest and keeps his hold on his fiances waist. Seunghyun turns them around a bit as if they were dancing. "We can dance like this at our wedding..." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "I wish to have music...and Jihyun born...I already have a onezy in mind." 
 
Seunghyun laughs too. "Well of course we will have music and what ever you want for the wedding..you will get...as long as you let me feel your s at least 40 times a day..." He squeezes their bodies closer together. 
 
"Yah you freak..." Jiyong chuckles and snuggles his head closer to his fiances chest. Seunghyun  kisses the top of his lovers head. He then releases the hug letting Jiyong get back to getting dressed. He leans on the side of the bed as his fiance is getting dressed. 
 
Jiyong puts on his hoodie and his sweats. He then looks at the window. "Hyunnie..." Seunghyun smiles and pulls his lover over by the hips to have the younger between his legs. "What is it baby?" the older coos.
 
Jiyong furrows his brows and looks at the window again. "Do we have window washers...?" 
 
Seunghyun's makes a face and looks over. He then runs to the window and draws the shades making Jiyong give him a questioning look. "Hyunnie....why you do that...?" 
 
Seunghyun straightens his face. "Sorry I scared you...I just didn't want them looking at you..." Jiyong chuckles. "They can't see in here baby...the windows are tinted." Seunghyun chuckles and walks over to pull his lover into a hug again. "Ne ne...you are right. I didn't think.." 
 
Well the truth is...they can see in. Those were not window washers. They were paparazzi. Seunghyun squeezes his lover tighter...he is not sure how long they were there and how many pictures they have taken of the two. The window may be tinted but cameras have their ways of even getting through the thickest tint. He releases the hug "I'm going to tell the butler to prepare lunch." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Make sure that they bring out the bacon...and extra rolls for Dami and Bae." Seunghyun nods and kisses his lover gently. "As you wish my lover" Purrs the older making Jiyong shiver. 
 
/////////////////Living Room//////////////////
 
"Drew..." says Seunghyun getting the butlers attention. 
 
"May I help you Mr. Choi..." 
 
"Well as you know...the situation...." 
 
"We are well aware of that...is there something wrong sir...?" 
 
"Well there are some people with cameras on this side of the building. I think that they took some pictures of us..." 
 
The butler nods. "We will take care of it." The butler then leaves the room pulling out his radio notifying security. 
 
Seunghyun's phone buzzes. 
 
 

 

Hey all! I hope that you liked this chapter! Please leave a comment^^ Like drama or comedy. Please take a look at these stories below. Just click the link below of one of the titles. Thanks again for reading! I love reading all of your comments! Love!!^^

Modern vs Medival (Comedy)  - Jiyong is forced to the year of 2013 along with his assistant. He has never submitted in his life to anyone...Seunghyun won't have it. Will they get along??

Letters above the Clouds (drama) Jiyong loses the love of his life due to an accident. He gets hired by Seunghyun who is mysterious and makes the other want to question his every move. He is drawn to love but that comes with concequences.