Chapter 6

Opposites Attract

 

It started off as a nice day to go for a walk, until it started to rain.

“I can’t believe you encouraged this walk Kris, the weather is horrible.” You said as Kris lead you over to a bus stop. He just laughed and smiled. “What are you talking about —-? This weather is perfect!”

“For what? Messing up my hair, if you forgot, I already took a shower.”

Kris’s face started turning red as he remembered the akward encounter between the both of you earlier that morning.

“But you didn’t forget a towel this time.” He smirked as he pulled something out of his pocket.

“You’ve had an umbrella this whole time?!”

“Yes.”

“Why are you just now pulling it out? Give it to me!” You reached for the umbrella but weren’t quick enough.

Kris was now running away with the umbrella over his head, he stopped and turned back to you to see you were still in the same spot.

“If you want it come and get it!” He yelled behind him as he started walking away.

You couldn’t go out in the rain again, who knew how long it would take you to catch up with him. Even if you ran.

Your stomache started to hurt so you sat down on the bench. Everything became fuzzy as you felt very light headed. Before you knew it, you were asleep.

-

“—-, wake up.”

You slightly opened your eyes and saw Kris standing over you. You tried to sit up but a sharp pain in your stomache stopped you.

“Can you walk —-?”

You shook your head, closing your eyes. You felt a pair of arms slide under you, the bench below you disappeared. You opened your eyes and looked at Kris, Is he going to do this the whole way?

“You can let me down. I can manage to walk.”

“No way —-.”

It was silent the rest of the way home, the only sound was that of the rain hitting the pavement. You didn’t notice until now the rain had died down quite a lot.

Once you reached the house Kris carried you upstairs and put you into your bed.

“Want something to eat —-?”

“No thank you, you’ve done enough Kris. Thank you.”

“—-, are you feeling okay?”

You shook your head, and felt a hand placed on your forehead.

“You’re burning up —-. I think it was being out in the rain for so long and getting wet. Or maybe it was the breakfast? I’ll go get you something so you’ll feel better.”

Kris started walking away then turned back to look at you. “Sorry.” He walked away.

—-

You woke up and turned to look at the clock.

4:45 p.m.

You groaned and turned in your bed. You were feeling much better than before, thanks to Kris who had taken care of you until you fell asleep.

You heard a shift and turned your head, Kris was asleep on your small couch you had in the corner of your room.

You looked over to him and sighed before looking at your phone.

1 New Message: Mom

You flipped open your mothers message.

Feel better sweetie, Kris told us everything. Will talk more next time we see you. Love you!

You closed your phone and groaned. You started to put it down when it rang again.

1 New Message: Unknown

There weren't many people that you gave your number too so you were reluctant to see what it read. But flipped open the phone anyway.

Stay away from MY Kris.......or else.

*Gasp*! Who texted you?! Lol like it? Subscribe and don't forget to comment! ^^