Chapter 1

Opposites Attract

The downtown market was where you met him, well, more like saw him and completely fell in love with him even though you don't know his name. Tall, sweet, handsome, and not to mention drop dead attractive, especially when he smiles, that's when you just melt. Everyday you came in you would see him doing the same thing he does every morning, getting the stand ready and cutting produce for free samples. You just had been too afraid to go up and saw 'Hi', or eve attempt to walk towards the stand, which just so happened to be right across from yours. But unlike him, you didn't work with fruits or veggies, you worked with dairy. your family owned the largest dairy farm and supplied most of Korea with your dairy products. Yet here you were, in University and still working for your father. Oh well, at the least the iew was great.

As time went on you learned more and more about him, from others of course. you learned his name was Kris and was in a local band, hoping to one day make it big in the music industry. But for now he was like you, working for his dad for the time being. Just the only difference was he worked with food, and you didn't. 

It pained you everyday to see the same thing over and over again. Krs would come in early in the morning to set up, he would put on a bright smile for the coustomers, then he would close up the stand, and head home for the night. *One of these days I'm going to talk to you. Just you watch.* You thought to yourself as you packed the last remaining eggs into a crate. "Kris! I told you to finish packing the watermelon! Now they've been out fo too long and we can't use them! Why can't you do anything right?!" The man walked away from Kris, throwing his hands in the air and yelling something in Chinese. His father was a mean and heartless man, well, that's how he seemed anyway, he only cared about making money and nothing else. You took a glance at Kris and saw his hands clenched into tight fists, he relaxed, finished packing up, and then left without looking back as his father started to yell after him.

You had decided to follow him to where he was going, not to be a stalker or anything like that, just because you wanted to check and make sure he was alright. You followed him to a local park and sat on a swing, watching him walk across the bridge that went over the river that ran through. Quietly you sat, waiting for him to do something so you could leave, not that you wanted to though. Kris eventually sat down and looked up, it was a clear night, not one cloud in the sky, but simply all the stars you couldn't count even if you tried.

"Why don't we look at the together?" you turned your head to see Kris, his head docked to the side. Was he listening to you? You weren't even making any noise. "Please? I'll get lonely." He had to be talking to you, you stood up and walked towards him to meet his gaze. Kris patted the grass next to him, "Sit." He commanded looking into your eyes. You did as you were told and sat, feeling your heart jumping out of your chest as you did. You both sat there, looking at the stars for what seemed like forever. "Thank you for sitting with me, I don't like being alone, and I don't suppose you do either?" He looked at you. All you could do wa shake your head ever so slowly, trapped in his eyes, never wanting to part from them. He held out his hand and smiled, "My name is Kris." his smile was perfect, even more so upclose. You couldn't speak. Yet somehow you managed to shake his hand. It was very soft, but very cold, it sent chills up your spine, "I'm ___" You managed to say.

Kris smiled again and took his hand from yours before looking up again.

"___? I like that name, it's very pretty. Like you."

---------------------

hi guys! this is from my old account if you didn't know haha like it? Then subscribe and don't forget to comment!!!