blood-red

silent nights; a drabble collection

"Wakey-wakey, dear." he whispered silently, waking up the girl. Her breath hitched when she saw him, he was the definition of perfection. His sharp gaze and well-built body dominated her fragile shape.

But what made her shocked was the fact that she was tied up, and she wasn't able to budge.

"Who are you?" she whimpered, only to make him smirk. His brown locks fell like a waterfall. She couldn't help but to be mesmerized by it. He cocked his face to the side, studying her. She gulped, not wanting to make him mad.

"I'm curious," he murmured, turning his back. "Why did he pick you?"

She can't hold it. "W-who picked me?" she asked, blinking.

"Oh, the Happy Virus." He murmured, picking up something. The sharp clang bounced off the silent air, alarming her. Wait, Happy Virus?

She remembered yesterday- the day she worked on the new shop. Her friend told her there was a really popular guy here, nicknamed 'Happy Virus'. His real name- Park Chanyeol.

"I really don't understand, you're too pretty to be here," the man murmured again, with the metallic sound of a knife being sharpened trailing after it. Now she was alarmed.

"You're too pretty," he finished with an amused face, "to be my prey. Shame on you."

He turned his back, to meet her shocked face. He grinned again, clutching the blade tightly. "Too beautiful for your own good," he stated. 

She was panicking. She was hoping to break free from her restraint, but he cupped her face ever so slightly. The cold contact made her jump, causing a small cut formed on her cheek. She gasped, tears welling.

The man frowned, and then wiped the blood. "You need to be perfect on this night," he sighed. "I like you, actually. But, Happy Virus' orders are absolute."

And then he leaned on, kissing her. Her lips puckered. No- no- I don't want this- please-

And then a sharp slash made her shriek, the blood clouded her vision, her consciousness was blurring, and what she last saw was him, his expression unreadable, his face bloodied-

"You're too beautiful for him to resist, Eunji-ah. He needs to make you blood-red. Forever."


{ enlightened_ }