rebel.

silent nights; a drabble collection

 

 

Yixing put the music up to the loudest posible. He didn’t care that his eardrums were almost popping. Okay, he did care a bit.

He took one side of so people could hear it. This was his rebellion. Ever since the rule that no one was to listen to music during breaks, Yixing had been going against it.

He hadn’t talked to his friends, and had often sat alone under the tree. This was his sort of rebellion, and slowly, it was infecting people. They started to distance themselves.

He hated that rule. And the reason behind it. The principal had given the rule because she had wanted people to socialize, not listen to music.

Yixing was angry, and whenever that topic came up, his heart would wrench and his eyes would tear up.

He hated the fact people couldn’t appreciate music. He hated the principal even more now. Even more than when she banned dancing in school. When she said arts was stupid, when she said trainees should just give up their dreams and concentrate on something better.

“Zhang Yixing, report to the principal’s office right away!” A voice through the intercom said. Yixing smirked. About time, he thought. 

He made his way to the principal’s office, taking his sweet time though the canteen. People glanced his way. His earphones still stuck in, he only heard the music, and not the silence that filled the cafeteria.

As he headed towards the door, everyone cheered, clapped, hooted. Because this was what everyone wanted; music.

Yixing bowed arrogantly, before smirking and close the door behind him.

“Finally” Yixing thought, “The rebellion is finally starting”.


With a smirk, Yixing finally entered the principal’s office.


this was inspired by my anger.

My school isn't allowing people to use ipods/handphones at break/lunch.

and as an active user of an ipod, i have very dissapointed.

and I also found ot that if I relese 3 chapters, enlightened will release 1.

a 3:1 ratio. This was form my drabble tumblr absolute-lyforever.tumblr.com

 

{ Ninjanyancat }