brawl.

silent nights; a drabble collection

Kai looks up to Luhan, eyes glinting maliciously, blood smeared all over his body, scratches and claw marks over his skin. His eyes burns bright red, the color of crimson. His canine teeth is sharp in the dimmed light, and his anger is clear. Even if he can't be able to see him, he can practically feel the anger radiating from somewhere.

His own condition is the same.

"What the Kai," Luhan growls, his hands tightly, "You betrayed me." 

Kai only scoffs, and then growls back at Luhan.

"I thought we were a pack. I thought you cared about me. And what did you do? You stole her, you !"

The other being in that room can only shake his head in disagreement. "She's not yours. She's not mine. She will never be ours. Don't you understand, Luhan?! She's a human! We're werewolves! We are never supposed to love a human! Never!

"That doesn't mean," Luhan contradicts him, scowling, "that doesn't mean you can steal her from me, you dumbf-"

"I WAS ONLY TRING TO HELP YOU, YOU IDIOT!" Kai screams furiously, yanking his hair in frustration. "I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU REALIZE THAT A HUMAN IS NEVER FIT FOR A WEREWOLF! YOU'RE A ING WEREWOLF, OKAY?! NOT A HUMAN LIKE YOU USED TO BE-"

"ENOUGH!" Luhan shrieks, tears streaming his face, choked sobs echoing the lone room. "THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME THAT NO ONE CAN TURN ME INTO A HUMAN AGAIN, OKAY?! JUST SHUT UP, KIM JONGIN! SHUT UP!"

Kai widens his eyes at the use of his real name. Those eyes slowly become slits, and he snarls.

"You dare to use my name," Kai whispers dangerously. "you dare."

"Yes," Luhan spits out, sobs shaking his whole body, "Yes, I dare."

And Kai lunges for him again.