30

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

Ailee’s eyes widened as she saw four good-looking guys walk towards them, Minyoung flinched as Chanyeol waved at her.

“Nice to see you, noona.” Chanyeol greeted

“Same here, are your classes over?”

“We decided to ditch.” Luhan shrugged, Kai grinned.

“They’re trying to be bad examples to me.” Sehun nodded.

Ailee stared at them.

“Uhm, Lee they are~”

“Finally, we’ve been looking for you.” Suho walked to them he was flanked by Tao, DO and Lay.

“We need to go, something’s going on.”

Minyoung turned to Ailee.

“Explain when we see each other, go on.”

 

“What went wrong?” She asked as they walked out of the campus.

“I’d rather you don’t drive.” Suho said.

Minyoung looked at him in alarm, he just shook his head then the boys ran towards the woods. After a few seconds, Minyoung followed them and found them in their wolf forms.

Get on, noona.

She nodded and helped herself onto Chanyeol’s back.

 

 

Changmin opened the door just as the wolves stopped in front of their house, Minyoung slipped down from Chanyeol’s back, then Changmin was beside her pulling her to the house.

“What happened~”

She stopped when she saw the whole house had been thrashed.

The kitchen table had been cut in half, the walls were marked with strange markings. Then she froze as she realized what was used to mark those strange things on the wall.

Blood.

She staggered back, Changmin caught her elbow.

“Where are the others?” She asked, out of breath.

“Junsu and Jaejoong are out, I just found out when I got home. I called Kris to get you from school.”

A part of Minyoung grew a little happy, because her oppas trusted her new friends, but still looking at the state of the house now, she didn’t know what to feel.

“Oppa, who..did this?”

“Youngbae. I can smell him.” Changmin let go of her, then Kris appeared by the broken window, he leaped over and was followed Chen and Xiumin.

“Noona, are you okay?” Baekhyun was standing beside her.

“It’s the same person.” Kris said, Changmin nodded and sighed.

“Your room, noona.” Chanyeol appeared by the stairs.

“What-”

Changmin disappeared, after a few seconds, he went down again.

“Oppa, what happened?” Minyoung asked, seeing Changmin’s troubled face.

“All your things are gone, they destroyed your clothes too.”

Minyoung winced.

“Yunho oppa…where is he?”

“He was here earlier, then he stepped out after seeing everything.”

 

Minyoung found Yunho sitting on one of the large rocks just a few meters away from the house.

“Oppa?”

Yunho turned to her, she couldn’t read the expression in his eyes.

“Help me up?” She asked, Yunho nodded and reached for her hand, and with ease he lifted her up and made her sit.

“Oppa, you’ve been quiet.”

“I just have-”

“I know. Don’t feel guilty oppa, that night-”

“Don’t feel guilty? I put your life in danger. If only I didn’t suggest you to live with us, this would have never happened.”

“If we didn’t meet I would have gotten .” She said calmly. Yunho looked down.

“Oppa, if it weren’t you I wouldn’t be reunited with my brother again. Whatever happened at the warehouse, I knew it would happen sooner or later. I know it may sound crazy and wrong but I like living with you guys.” She confessed.

Yunho smiled.

“Being a pet hamster and all?”

Minyoung chuckled then slowly, Yunho looked at her.

“I just don’t want you to be in danger, Youngie. You know that.”

“I know I’m safe, oppa. I have a vampire for a brother and werewolves as friends.” She teased.

Yunho leaned over and gently kissed her forehead.

 

“You have me too.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++