29

Vehemence (HIATUS)

 

Jaejoong’s fists curled, as he smelled Youngbae’s scent on his sister.

“I wanted to get his scent so that you could identify him.” Minyoung said.

Youngbae laughed and his friends behind him joined him.

The wolves snarled and stepped towards them, the vampires’ eyes widened and they stepped back.

“Twelve? This is fascinating.” Youngbae mused, but his eyes were still on Minyoung.

Yunho pulled her behind him.

“We’ll come back for her.” He smiled, then they were gone.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong pulled his sister and started checking on her.

“I’m fine oppa.” She nodded and looked down. Then they heard a loud crash.

There was huge dent on the warehouse’s wall.

“Yunho hyung.” Changmin said in a low tone.

“He’s going to blame himself again.” Junsu sighed and looked at Minyoung.

“They didn’t hurt you, right Youngie?”

She shook her head.

He didn’t bite you right?

“No, he didn’t you pulled me out just in time.” She replied as she looked at Luhan.

Jaejoong, Changmin and Junsu blinked at her.

Kris and Suho turned to Luhan.

Minyoung noona, you can hear us?

Minyoung noona! You can hear us!

Minyoung noona! It’s me Chanyeol!

“Why is she…?” Changmin trailed off, then Kris came back, now he was with Luhan in their human forms.

“I had to do it, she had to be connected with us.”

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong asked and looked at him icily.

“Oppa, he helped me-” Minyoung closed as her brother gave her a look.

“We didn’t know what she was planning when we met the vampire earlier. We need to keep her safe for-”

“He’s right. If she weren’t connected to them, they wouldn’t be able to save her.” Kris nodded and sent Luhan a look.

“I have to go look for Yunho oppa.” Minyoung said.

“Youngie, don’t. It’s not safe.” Jaejoong pulled her back.

“They already left, and I need to speak with him.”

 “It’s best if we leave him alone first, Youngie.” Junsu nodded at her.

“Let’s go home now. You might catch a cold.”

 

I don’t get it you know, Luhan.

About what?

You sort of bit me and now I can hear all of you?

Our saliva contains a part of our DNA structure, when I bit you; you immediately became a part of us, in a way that even I don’t understand.

I’m not turning soon, am I?

There was a sort of grunt coming from all the wolves, they were chuckling.

“I just asked them if I would become like them because Luhan bit me.” She explained to her oppas.

No, you can just talk to us via this way. Kris replied to her.

Maybe this way I can see you at school noona!

Chanyeol?

Yes, it’s me!

Minyoung smiled a little, she was riding on Luhan’s back. She found out that she had gotten along with him quite well.

 

Minyoung pulled over in front of her school. It took her at least an hour to persuade Yunho and Jaejoong to let her come. They did let her, under one condition.

She wasn’t allowed to go anywhere else but school and home.

She fixed her purse on her shoulder and walked to the building.

“Finally! Youngie!” Ailee waved at her.

“Hey, sorry I was-”

“You disappeared for three days! Graduation’s next week and we haven’t gotten the chance to hang out.” Ailee frowned at her, Minyoung smiled.

“What happened? Did you get sick?”

Minyoung shook her head.

“I suddenly got busy, but~”

Ailee smiled at her, then she looked up. Yunho was walking towards her with Changmin. Minyoung winced.

“You forgot your phone.” Changmin said as he handed her phone.

“Thanks, oppa.” She murmured as she felt Ailee’s questioning glance.

“Answer when we call.” Yunho smiled at her, before they left.

Minyoung looked at Ailee.

“That man! I saw you with him before!” She squealed.

“We-”

“Since when did you get acquainted to so many hot guys?”

“Lee, I-”

 

“Noona, noona!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++