Our First Date~ (Part 1)

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

 

"So? Why the heck are we here in this childish theme park again?!?!" Sulli exclaimed to the all too jumpy Taemin, who is happily looking around 'Ddalki's World or I like Dalki' theme park.

"Hmm~ what did you say, Ssul?" Taemin spoke merrily.

"I said. Why the freaking hell are we in Ddalki's World on our very f-first d...d-date..." Sulli whispered the last two words somehow hoping that Taemin didn't hear it..

And to her relief, he didn't. But, how could he when he's there about 10 feet away from her..

"Ya, Sulli! Stop staring at the floor and come here quickly!! They're selling ice cream here~!" And with that statement, Sulli felt kind of happy because he didn't hear her say such embarrassing things, but she also feels pissed off because Taemin seems to prefer eating ice cream rather than talking to her..

"Stupid Taemin. Who would even bring a girl to Ddalki's World on their first date?! I should've just stayed home and play 'otome games'!! That way, I could have experienced going on a much better date, even though it's not real, but still! It's waay better than staying here with Taemin in Ddalki's World! Tsssss.." Sulli murmured while spinning her heels, as she turned and walked to the opposite direction as Taemin, thinking that he wouldn't even notice if she left anyway.

After Taemin got a strawberry flavored Ice Cream for Sulli and Chocolate flavored Ice Cream for himself, he ran to the place where he last saw Sulli and wondered why she wasn't there anymore.. "Hmm~ where could Sulli be? Her Ice Cream will melt! Maybe she's having fun with the games here in Ddalki's world.. Hehehe~ it's just as I thought! I knew she would like this place! Yoogeun (7 years old) said that his female friend loves to play in Ddalki's World whenever their parents took them there! Part 1 in Mission Date is a success! Woohoo~" Taemin exclaimed, while doing an air punch. He then set himself on a bench nearby, while waiting for Sulli to return. "Girls sure are childish, ne?.." *silence* "I hope she returns before the movie starts.. It sure is boring without her though~ Going to Ddalki's World was suppose to be a distraction while waiting for the movie to start, but if she's happy, then what am I going to do?"

"20 minutes have passed.. She must really be having fun.. Huh? But, the movie is about to start so.." With a deep sigh, Taemin stood up, threw Sulli's melted Ice Cream to a nearby trash can, and went off searching for Sulli in Ddalki's World.

Where in the world is she?! I've searched for 10 minutes already all over the places in Ddalki's World, where people our age can go to, but she is nowhere in sight! Taemin was left with no other choice but to call her, and to his dismay Sulli seems to reject the calls.. What the?! Why isn't she answering my calls! Moreover, it seems that she's rejecting my calls!! Geez.. I really don't get this girl sometimes.. Aish. And the movie's about to start too.. T^T

 

Sulli's side, 30 minutes ago..

Even though I said I was going to leave Taemin, but where should I go? OTL I don't particularly know a place in Times Square, where girls my age would stay.. When they are... alone... Sulli heaved out a deep sigh and walked depressingly around Times Square, while regretting over the fact that she left Taemin in a kiddy theme park and here she is all alone wandering aimlessly in Times Square, where it was suppose to be one of the most fun places in Seoul. Stumbling across N. Olive Esthetics, a hot spa treatment place, Sulli stopped by there for a bit, thinking that a treatment at this place may help cheer her up, somehow..

"Excuse me; I would like to have a treatment." Sulli told the worker behind the counter.

"Yes, mam. For how long will that be?" The worker asked Sulli politely.

"Half an hour would do. Oh, and can I ask for a woman?" Sulli asked shyly..

"Yes, you can, mam, anytime. And the room is right by that corner." The worker replied with a smile.

With a face as red as a tomato, Sulli hurriedly ran to the room the worker pointed to.. Now with only her bath robe on, Sulli is all ready for the treatment. She was about to lie on the spa bed, when her phone suddenly rang, she cursed under breath, gone to the locker she was assigned to and found a text from her unni.


From: 최수영 언니(Choi Sooyoung-unni)

010-XXXX-XXXX

Ssul~ buy me some chicken before you go home ok? Please~ ;)


Annoyed at her unni, Sulli changed her phone's setting to divert calls and not receive any messages.. And with that, Sulli dashed to the spa bed and the treatment started.

 

30 minutes after the treatment

Sulli came out of N. Olive Esthetics feeling refreshed as ever. She even forgot about the reason why she even went to the spa to get a treatment anyway.. After some stretching, Sulli headed to a nearby Ice Cream Shop and bought herself a Strawberry flavored Sundae. Eunnnggg~ their ice cream really is jjang! It's soo yummy! Hmm~ Speaking of ice creams, I have a feeling that I forgot something.. Ice...Cream... oh, crap. Taemin! I bet his extremely worried right now, gotta call the bastard.

On the very first ring, Taemin quickly answered her call.

>What the hell, Ssul?! Where in the world are you?! Did you know how worried I was? I called you for who knows how many times already!! I was just about to contact your parents, too. It was a good thing you called or else you're in big trouble missy!

>Whoa.whoa.whoa! Hold your horses Taem! How can I even answer you when you're bombarding me with that many questions! Sheesh. Seriously.. Sometimes, I really wonder if you hang out to much with Key-oppa to be able to catch his constant nags..

>Fine. Answer my questions when we meet, where are you anyway?

>I'm currently eating a strawberry flavored sundae, at an ice cream shop in front of the movie house...

>Got it. Just stay there ok, I'll be there in a sec..

 

And with that said, Taemin ended their phone conversation, and then hurriedly ran to the ice cream shop in front of the movie house. Halfway in getting to his destination, Taemin checked the time on his watch and thought on how it was so convenient that Sulli was staying or should I say eating at a place near the movie house, which of course saves them time to go watch the movie, since the movie will start in less than five minutes, so I gotta hurry..

 

Sulli’s side after Taemin’s call

When Taemin ended the call, Sulli went to buy a sundae for him, since he made time to search for me, a sundae won’t hurt right? Sulli thought to herself. She was obviously guilty for leaving Taemin like that, so to compensate, she decided to buy him an ice cream and wait for him to come and get her. Wouldn’t giving him ice cream now, be weird? I mean before I left him, He was buying ice cream for both of us, and because I left him, he may have eaten the ice cream which was supposedly for me... Aish… but, I have no choice, since the only food they’re selling in this store is ice cream and eating this after running around for more than 30 minutes is refreshing right? Wow. Choi Jinri. You are really good at Self-pity aren’t you? Sulli’s thoughts were interrupted by her phone’s ringtone. After looking at the caller’s ID, Sulli immediately answered the call.

>Hello, Taem? Where are you already, I’m still here inside the store tha---

>YA! Choi JinRi! Stop daydreaming! I have been here outside the store, for like 2 minutes or so! I kept on waving at you from the outside, but, it seems that you were busy daydreaming to even bother looking around! Tssssss.. Come out already, understand?

>oh.. You.. You were there already.. Sorry…

Sulli quickly ended their phone conversation as she went out of the Ice cream store. She hurriedly apologized to the angry Taemin, after she spotted him there standing with crossed arms, eyebrows almost meeting each other, while pouting, Sulli knew she was in deep, deep trouble. “I am so, so, terribly sorry for leaving you like that in Ddalki’s World, Taem! Oh, and for compensation, here, I’m giving you this sundae as an apology gift.” Sulli smiled embarrassingly as she handed the ‘gift’ to Taemin, while bowing, and with cheeks as red as tomatoes.

But, instead of taking the ‘gift’ from Sulli’s grasps, Taemin, in lieu took her left hand and pulled her to the direction of the movie theater. “I’d rather hold your hand like this, than eat ice cream for the third time.” Taemin mumbled as he properly interlocks their hands together. After hearing this, Sulli turned beet Red, and became rather confused, but, happy at the same time. And with things like this, they went inside the movie theater in time for the movie to start. 

 


Author's Note

and this concludes the first part of their first date~ hehe. Sorry for the lame and late chapter, btw.. OTL

I actually posted this chapter last week, but.. Silly Me, I didn't notice that the box for the Hide Chapter stuff, was still ticked and I just noticed it now so... I'm very sorry.. ;A; I was going to post the next chapter today, but, since I posted this chapter today, I'll maybe post it tomorrow! So stay tuned~ :)) 

Go.Go.Go. Comment your thoughts or suggestions! hehehe~ ^^;;