Mentally Unprepared.

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

{ A/N } ooooh! Hi thuuur. the previous chapter was short, eh? well, that's because I split it into 2 chapters.. hehehe so, yey! I double updated!  Hope you'll like it~ ^^


 

"So, has everyone memorized the first part of the dance yet?" Eunhyuk, the dance instructor, asked the class, who has become quiet after he asked.

"Hmm~ Silence, eh? So that means, you people still haven't memorized it yet, huh?" He then let out a sigh.

"This leaves us no choice but to let..." He said as he started to look for someone.

"Ah! There he is! Yah, Kkamjong! Bring your partner with you and demonstrate the dance for us!"

"EHH?! B-but..." Kai tried to decline, but, Sulli said she was fine with the idea, since both of them practiced and mastered the first part already.

Heaving a deep sigh, Kai walked towards the middle of the studio, with Sulli trailing behind him.

"OK, READY? One, Two, Three, MUSIC START!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

 

After Kai and Sulli demonstrated the dance, the class gave them a round of applause, while Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, were tearing up because they were so happy to have students like them around.

"YAAAH~ you two make us proud as your dance instructors!" Hyoyeon said as she shakes both of their hands with glee.

"And with that said, we'd like you two to be the center pair of the dance!"

"BWOOOH?!?!" both Sulli and Kai exclaimed.

"Yeah, great idea, right? So.." Eunhyuk said while diverting his attention to the other students before him.

"Today we are going to decide your places or positions for the dance~"

"Which means that every pair will dance before us, so that we will be able to decide where to put you, ok? Any questions?"

*silence*

"Good. Well then, lets start with..."

 

 

"Ok, I think we had enough practice for the first part, right Ssul?"

"Yeah, I think you're right, Kai-oppa.. We should take a break.." Sulli replied while taking a seat on the cold, hard floor.

I feel like I've forgotten something.. What was it again?! Sulli thought to herself.

While Sulli was deep in thought over what she forgot, she didn't notice that Krystal has been calling out to her..

"YAAAH, CHOI JINRI! Listen when someone is calling out to you!!" The enraged Krystal angrily shouted after hitting Sulli's head with a rolled paper. But Sulli, after being hit by the rolled paper, remembered what she has forgotten, and because of that she didn't notice Krystal's presence beside her.

Now, I remember!! I need to clear out the misunderstanding with Taemin-oppa earlier.. Sulli thought to herself. But, wait! What did I say again?!

Annoyed at Sulli being deep in thought again, Krystal held both sides of her shoulders, and Head-butted her.

"Ouch! YAAH!! What was that for?! Oh, HI, Krys! How long have you been there?"

"Tsss. You Pabo!! I've been here the whole time!! Why are you spaced out, you!!"

"ehh, I've been spacing out?" Sulli replied while tilting her head.. God. I can't believe this girl. I don't know if she's an air-head or if she's just plain stupid.. Krystal thought to herself.

"Uggh. Anyway, let me tell you the reason why I called out to you.." Krystal tried to change the subject while trying to keep herself calm.

"Why don't you skip to the point already, jeeez.."

"YAAAH! Choi Jinri!! You are so dead!!!" Krystal said as she prepared herself to stranggle Sulli. But, just before she could, Eunhyuk came and scolded them for being so noisy, and that they have to get back to practice..

"uhhmm. So, what were we talking about again?" Sulli tried to lighten up the atmosphere, which she destroyed herself.

"Let me get to the point. Since, you and Kai-oppa are done practicing, I wanted you two to teach me and Taem the steps, since we didn't get to join practice much.. Ok? Now, let's go." Sulli didn't have time to react when Krystal started to pull her to where Taemin was.

Ohmygooosh, ohmygoosh. WAIIIIT! I am seriously not mentally prepared yet! I can't face him, yet! Not in this state atleast!! Sulli thought while trying to remove her hand from Krystals grasps.

"Resistance is futile! We're here! Oh, Hi, Kai-oppa!" Krystal greeted the blushing Kai.

Everything's gonna be alright, Ssul. As long as he doesn't speak to you, you'll be al--- Sulli's thoughts were interrupted by a voice that was speaking to her.. Taemin.

"Ssul, about what ha--"

"Ohmygosh, Kai! How could we forget about what Mr. Eunhyuk told us! I'm really sorry, Krys. But, we gotta go. Bye~" Sulli said as she ran as fast as she could while holding Kai's arm. I'm so sorry Taemin-oppa, but, now is not the right time...

"YAAAH! Choi Jinri! You are so getting it later!!" Krystal exclaimed, while Taemin was just standing there still stunned.

 

 

"Since it's already noon, I guess it's time for lunch.. But, please be back before 2, ok?" Hyoyeon announced.

 

"SSUL!" Taemin called out to her.

Crap! I'm not yet done thinking over what to say! I have no choice but to..

"oh, there you are, oppa! I was about to go look for you, thanks for making me save energy! I was going to tell you that I had to treat Krystal for lunch, since I didn't get to teach her before~ hehe. So that's all, bye!" Sulli said as she dashed off. Leaving Taemin there again, speechless.

 

 

Ok, I have rehearsed what to say 3 times already, so.. Go Choi Jinri Fighting!! Sulli thought while doing a fist punch in the air.

"Ok, everybody, since it's already 1:45, can you please call those who aren't here yet." Eunhyuk announced.

While the others were busy practicing, Sulli was looking for Taemin. After 15 minutes of searching, she decided to ask his friends if they know his whereabouts..

His friends then told her that he left home early, because his parents called him, asking him to come home because of an important matter.

Sulli wonders what made Taemin's parents call him, to go home immediately, and prays that he'll be ok.

 

 

on Taemin's side...

 

When he reached their house, his maid told him that his parents are waiting for him in the living room, he said his thanks and went to the living room immediately.

After greeting his parents, Onew and their guests, he then asked Onew who are their guests this time, but, before Onew could reply, his parents introduced them instead, and told him to greet his future parents and wife..

 


DUUUN. DUUUN. DUUUUN. please comment your thoughts below~ oh, and help? Is this right?

>Fiancee = what a guy would call the woman he's engaged to?

>Fiance = what a woman would call the guy she's engaged to?

and, one more thing. Can you suggest a name for Taemin's "Fiancee"? ^^