The day before the tournament, we...

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

Sulli's P.O.V

"Ok, first things first.. May I know who you guys are? Since I just can't say "Hey! You over there!" can't I? So, when I call your name, please stand up--"

"and call your partner too!!" Miss Hyoyeon interrupted Mr. Eunhyuk, who looked somewhat pissed off after what Miss Hyoyeon did. "Tsk. This is why I don't like teaching with the likes of you.." Mr. Eunhyuk murmured, but it was loud enough so that everyone in the room could hear.. This, of course as expected of Miss Hyoyeon, earned him a punch on the stomach. This resulted to them bickering at one another.. but, thankfully. Their 'little' fight was stopped by Mr. Kim's arrival. 

"Great. and I thought both of you stopped your bickering after graduating High School.. Would you please stop this and start teaching my students the dance?" 

"Tsk. So, let's start with..." Mr. Eunhyuk then looked at the paper Miss Hyoyeon was holding and randomly called a student.. 

"uh.. let's see.. Ah!! How about you Kim Jonginnie~?" Kai stood up and Mr. Eunhyuk pulled him to the front. 

"This dude here frequently goes to our dance studio~" He said while ruffling Kai's hair.. 

"Why don't you introduce to us your partner, Kai-ssi~" Miss Hyoyeon said. 

The whole class then stared at me, and Kai was signaling me to stand up.

"I'm Choi Jinri.. but, please. Call me Sulli, since I'm used to it."

Mr. Eunhyuk and Miss Hyoyeon looked at each other, then looked at Kai and finally looked at me... smiling wierdly.. uh oh. I have a bad feeling about this..

 

No one's P.O.V

"So, Sulli, right? Did you like change you're hair color or something.. like from black to brown recently? because Kai said that his cr--" Eunhyuk whinced in pain when Kai stepped on his foot.. 

"uh. as far as I know about myself.. I haven't changed my hair color.." Eunhyuk's eyes widened at what Sulli said, he then looked at Kai apologetically. Kai just shrugs it off and told Sulli to sit again. "Don;t mind what he said, Ssul." He then diverted his attention to Eunhyuk. "Why don't you call the next student, Mr. Eunhyuk.."

"o-oh yeah.. uhmm. let's see.. h-how about.. ughh.."

"I'll take it from here." Hyoyeon took the paper from Eunhyik's hands and called the student's names.. While Hyoyeon was busy calling the other student's names, Eunhyuk went to where Kai was and whispered to him. "I'm sorry about that Kai. So? She's not the one huh?" which earned him another step on his foot from Kai's foot. After the remaining students introduced themselves and their partners. Hyoyeon spoke up again.

"So, to sum it all up. the pairs for this dance are..

"Bae Suji and Shik Gongchan"

"Do Kyungsoo and Park Jiyeon"
 
"Jung Soojung and Lee Taemin"
 
"Lee Junghwan and Jung Eunji"
 
"Lee Kaeun and Jung Daehyun"
 
"Kim JongIn and Choi Jinri"
 
"Oh Sehun and Kang Jiyoung"
 
"Lee Jeongmin and Gong Minji"
 
"Shim Hyeseong and Kwon SoHyun"
 
"Yoo Youngjae and Park Sunyoung"

Ne? So, let's start shall we? Eunhyuk and I will show you the whole dance first, ok? And then after that we'll start with the training." Hyoyeon then signaled Mr. Kim to start the music.. After their demonstration, Their dance lesson started. Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon teached the students the steps slowly one-by-one..

(After 4 hrs of practice...)

"Ok! because of the fast progress that you dudes did~ I'm going to reward you guys a break~!! Yey, right? BUT! for 20 minutes only though~"

"Ne!" the students shouted even though they were exhausted after practicing for 4 hours straight.. Sulli went to the corner of the studio, sat there and drank her water. She wasn't really that tired actually, unlike her other lazy classmates. it might just be, because of the long and hard training she went through with Tennis, so she's kinda got used to it.

After 15 minutes of rest, Sulli was about to go to Hyoyeon and ask her more about the dance, but was interrupted by the vibrating of her phone, so, she looked at the caller's ID and was shocked to see Victoria's name, it was quite unusual for Victoria to call her.. So she wondered whether something bad happened or whether there was something wrong. She hurriedly answered her phone.

"Hello, umma? Is there something wro--" "YAAA! CHOI SULLI!! where the heck are you?! I thought you promised that you won't be late for practice again!!" Sulli's eyes widened and looked at her phone's time. Her eyes widened even more! She was about 20 minutes late for Tennis practice.

She quickly told Victoria about the reason why she's late and that she'll be there in a while after she askes permission from Mr. Kim, Eunhyuk or Hyoyeon. She chose to ask Hyoyeon since she's close to where Sulli was standing, she then told her about  her practice for the upcoming Tennis Tournament.

"Ok, Ssul.. You may go ahead. btw. who's your partner again?" She asked while looking for the paper where their names were listed.. "It's Kai.." Hyoyeon smiled widely. "oh, if Kai's your partner then there is no need to worry! He'll teach you at your vacant time or during tomorrow's practice session, ok?"

"Ne, Miss Hyoyeon! I'll be going now!" Right after she said that, she hurriedly ran to their changing room to change into her sports attire.

 

The day before the Lawn Tennis Tournament

Sulli and her clubmates were excused from their classes for the whole day, so that they would prepare themselves for the Lawn Tennis Tournament tomorrow. They have been practicing since 4 AM in the morning. Now, they stopped for a while for them to take their lunch. Sulli was so happy because it was already time for lunch. Since she didn't have enough time to eat breakfast, she was super hungry. She opened her bag and she was suprised to not see her precious lunch box at a time like this. She was so hungry that she decided to not look for it anymore and headed to their school's canteen. 

 

Sulli's P.O.V

*grumble* crap.. I'm so hungry! Why did I have to forget to bring my lunch TODAY! when I didn't even have breakfast! I'll just go to the canteen so that I won't die because of hunger.. 

As I was about to go inside the changing room, I heard this voice.. It was calling out to me.. I think the voice belongs to Taemin. W-wait, Ssul! Don't be such a dummy! did you forget what you just did to him? You freaking ignored and avoided him! Now, he hates you! So, don't freaking get your hopes up! 

I was really about to go inside the changing room, when I felt someone holding my wrist. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was, that was holding my hand. 

"T-Taemin. what brings you here?" I asked as I turn around facing him.

"y-your mom! called me to give this to you!" after he showed me what was inside the cellophane bag, I became so happy, that I hugged him~Thank you Lord God for sending this Angel to me!!

 


Authors Note

OHMYFREAKINGGOSH!! I am SO SORRY for the late update! I know I promised to update last Sunday? I don't know.. I always freaking forget the promises that I make!! T^T

I'm reallllly sorry! :'( I'll try again to update tomorrow! ^^

The next chapter's kind of a good news~ :D 

I'm also sorry for the grammatical errors by the way! xD