FRIENDS

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

Sulli's P.O.V

*ring.ring* "Ok, Class. I think this'll be all for today. wait patiently for your homeroom teacher, ok? Goodbye then." our English teacher told us.

"ne! Goodbye Mr. Bae!" we all said as our English teacher went out of our classroom. After he went out, our class suddenly became kind of chaotic.. They keep on asking each other about what our homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim, will tell us. because usually after our last subject, the teacher will say 'Ok, class that'll be all for today. See you tomorrow!' and that's it. But, when the teacher tells us that we will wait for our homeroom teacher, that means that there will be an announcement or something like that.. 

"Hey, Ssul! What might be the announcement this time~" 

"hmm.. i don't know, Taem.. wait! our annual school festival is so near already! I think the announcement is all about it!" 

"oh yeah! that might be the case~!! YES! I'm so excited already!!"

"Last year we did a cafe right? I'm so excited to know what will we do for this year~ I hope it'll be the same because we already know what to do and stuff.."

"Yeah, I hope Mr. Kim will be the one to draw the 'cafe' paper from the lottery box~" after Taemin said that Mr. Kim entered their classroom.

"Speaking of the devil.." of course, Taemin didn't mean it in a bad way.. after he said that, he went back to his seat..

"Good Afternoon class. I bet you're wondering why we'll have to meet after your last subject." Mr. Kim started.

"Is it because of an announcement, Mr.Kim?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes, Kyungsoo. It's about our Annual School Festival." After Mr. Kim said that, the class rejoiced and was quite noisy until Mr.Kim stopped everyone.

"Ok.Ok. I know everyone's excited for the Annual School Festival, but I know you boys won't be that happy once you know what our class is assigned to do."

"AAAUUUUWW!! What is it?!?" almost all of the boys shouted.

"ugh.. I'm Sorry but.. Our class will have to present a dance number.."

"oh~ If it's hip hop, It'll be fine~ like what the third year class B did last year! It was so amazing!! Ne?" the boys cheered theirselves up..

"uh.. I hate to break it to you guys but, it won't be a hip hop dance.. Our class will have to present a Foxtrot dance.." Mr. Kim covered his ears immediately after he said that. I guess he's preparing himself for the boys whining and stuff. but to his suprise no one did.. 

"Mr.Kim! stop covering your ears! we have a question for you.. What's a Foxtrot dance?" Mr. Kim's eyes widened.. It's my first time seeing Mr.Kim's eyes that big.. 

"well, *clears his throat* It's a ballroom dance that is easy to learn. It is a smooth dance in which dancers make long, flowing movements across the floor. I-It's kind of a couple dance.."

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!" Everyone shouted, when I say everyone, I mean everyone even me and the other girls!! What the heck?! A couple dance?! WHY?!

"BE QUIET!! Don't react anymore, because If you do, the principal told me that I can deduct your grades! Now, be good students and choose your pair. Be grateful that I am kind enough to let you choose your own partners! tch." That's when we all became silent. atleast, the atmosphere calmed down.. 

"I will only be giving everyone 30 minutes to decide your pairs, ok? After 30 minutes you can go home!" After Mr. Kim went out, the class became noisy again.. I heard a group of girls say that they will invite/ask Taemin to be their partner.. *sigh*

 

No one's P.O.V

 

"Hey, I wanna ask Taemin-oppa to be my partner~"

"But, I also want to ask him!"

"Me too!" Two other girls also said 'Me too!'

"how about we ask Taemin all together and let him decide who he will choose! is that ok with everyone?" 

"YES! this plan seems fair~"

"wait guys. There is obviously a flaw in your plan." Suzy butted into their conversation.

"what might that flaw be Suzy?"

"did you forget the fact that he will obviously decline every one of you and ask Sulli instead. right, Taemin-oppa?" Suzy asked Taemin, who passed by them. 

"huh? oh, I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"We just talked about how you would be asking Sulli to be your partner for the Foxtrot dance, right?" As Suzy said that she clinged onto Taemin's arm. 

Taemin shoved Suzy's arms off of him slowly and replied to them. " Well, of course I'm going to choose Sulli! I will feel more comfortable if we were partners, she's my best friend after all!" After Taemin said that the guys started to .

"eeehhh~ Is that all there is to it Taem? are you sure you're comfortable being partners with Sulli because you're best friends, or is it because you LIKE her~" Jeongmin . When he was talking, it was loud enough that everyone in the room could hear. which resulted to everyone teasing Taemin.

"Whatever guys, think of anything that you want. I don't care! I will still ask Sulli to be my partner!" 

"Don't Worry Taem! We will be here cheering for you~!! *sniff.sniff* Taeminnie will finally confess his love to our dear Sulli~ WHOOOT~ WHOOT!!"

When Sulli heard this, she tensed up and started to get scared. She was SOOO embarrassed already, that it made her confused. She didn't understand her feelings, she was happy but afraid at the same time. She was so confused that she almost fell off of her seat. She was lucky that her seatmate Kai was there to catch her.

"whoops. be careful, Sulli!" Kai smiled at her. 

"Thanks Kai." After that Taemin went to Sulli's table.

"Sulli~ I think you already know about this, Will you be my partner for the foxtrot dance?" 

How can he be so calm at our situation now?!

"oooooooooooooooooo~ WHOOOOT~ WHOOTT!! GO TAEM!" Taemin's friends said.

Is it because what his friends said are false?

Sulli quickely lowered her head. She wants to cry already but, decided not to. She looked at Kai and whispered "Sorry" to him. After that, she faced Taemin, stood up and went to Kai's table. 

"I'm sorry Taem.. *pulls Kai near her* K-Kai asked me before you did.. uh.. oh~ would you look at the time.. 30 minutes is already over? L-let's go home together now, Kai! umm.. bye Taemin-oppa! See you tomorrow!!" after Sulli said that she pulled Kai with her. Leaving Taemin dumbfounded..

 

 


 

Author's Note

Huhuhu! My heart hurts when I was writing the last part! This is just a part of the story, ok? T^T

oh and I am SOOOO SOOOORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FAST!! and when I did it's this short!! YOU MAY ALL KILL ME NOW!! TT^TT

There is no excuse for my mistake and actions!! >.<

The title for CHAPTER FOUR is 'WHY'.. 

if you're confused just comment or PM me, ok~ :))

 

OH AND MANY THANKS TO  Butterfly_ for the CHAPTER POSTER~ ^^ thank you soooooo much! :D