WHY

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

After walking a few meters away from school, Sulli looked around and apologized to Kai.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this mess Kai! I-It's just.. complicated.."

"It's ok, Ssul. I was looking for a partner anyway.. But, would you mind explaining to me why?" Sulli hesitated but nodded eventually. She then pointed to the cafe nearby.

"Let's rest for awhile and then I'll tell you.. o-ok?" Kai agreed and they both went inside the cafe. After they ordered they chose a place by the windows.

"So? let's start with why did you decline Taemin's offer?" Kai started.

"I-It's because I was confused.. I admit that I l-like him, I was even so happy that they said that Taemin likes me.. but I was afraid that it was all wrong and they just wanted to make fun of both our feelings.." 

"Why did you say that?"

"It's because he was so calm when he asked me to be his partner even though his friends and our other classmates were teasing him.. so, I rejected his offer.. and I even dragged you into it.. I'm soo sorry! It's ok for me if you'll choose another partner! I'll find another one tomorrow!"

"I already told you that it's ok for me, Ssul. besides you're my childhood buddie~ I'm glad to help my buddie out~" 

"Haha. Thanks Kai! You're the best buddie ever~" 

"No problem, but, Ssul. Your tennis tournament is next week right? you don't have practice for today?" Kai asked. Sulli's eyes widened after what Kai asked.

"OHMYGOSH! I'm late for practice!! I-I have to go back, Kai! Is it ok for you to go back alone?"

"That's my line, Ssul. be careful on your way there ok?" Kai patted her head. Sulli said her goodbye's and thanks, and then left the cafe.

-----

Meanwhile, on Taemin's side.. "ouch!" a girl suddenly said, but covered afterwards after realizing that it was wrong to say it now. All the guys glared at her and the girl whispered a 'sorry' to them. 

"uuuuhhhh. We're kind of sorry Taem.. for butting in your business." his friend told him while patting his back.. Taemin told them that he was ok and that Sulli might be kidding. They then talked about a different topic, to cheer their friend up. But, the girls didn't back down, knowing that Sulli's out of the picture, they had a huge chance now. They kept on bugging Taemin to be their partner, but, Taemin declined everyone of them, telling them that he had to ask Sulli again.. After that, he told them he will now go to his hyungs. 

 

Taemin's P.O.V

*sigh* Why did I have to ask her after Kai did.. But, something is totally wrong by the way she told me that Kai already asked her before I did. It was like she wanted to find an excuse and then used Kai.. UUUUGGGGGGH! Why am I accusing her of all of this?!?! I'm seriously confused!! *sigh* I need guidance from Key-umma!! 

"Taemin-ah! what are you doing here? are you done discussing with your teacher about the annual school festival?" Jonghyun-hyung asked with a smile on his face.

"Oh, I came here for Key-umma. Hyung, do you know where he is?"

"why? you usually look for him in times of need? is something wrong? Taemin-ah?" I guess I'll have to tell him.. he is like my dad after all..

"It's about Sulli, hyung.." As I was about to tell him, Key-umma along with Minho-hyung appeared.

"What about my dear Sulli, is it Taeminnie?" Key-umma asked. I told them about what happened and also about my accusation of Sulli's weird actions.

"Hmm~ How about you ask Sulli again? maybe she was just confused by the situation.. Just act normal tomorrow ok?"

"ok! but, what if she really meant what she said?"

"then, I'll have Krystal under your protection. I don't want other men to dance with my Stal!" Krystal? hmm.. I guess it's ok? but, I really wanna dance with Sulli! T^T

"but, MinHo-hyung! I really wanna dance with Sulli!"

"It's only if Sulli's partner really is Kai! geez. I'm not giving her to anyone."  UUUUUUUUGGHH!! Sulli, please tell me you were just kidding! 

-----

Sulli's P.O.V

After I changed my clothes into a sports attire, I hurriedly ran to the tennis court.

"Sulli! Why are you late? the tournament is only a week away! We have to practice twice every single day!" ohmygosh. Vic-umma is angry already!

"I'm so sorry Vic-umma! there was a meeting about the annual school festival, and I kind of got some problems.."

"*sigh* It's ok. Just tell me later after practice, what happened ok? But, for now practice and call me Coach Song since we're practicing." oh yeah, right..

"Ne, Coach Song!" 

After nearly 2 hours of practice. The practice session ended, and Vic-umma came to me, she then gave me a towel and a bottle of water.

"Thanks umma." I quickly drank the water and used the towel to wipe the sweat off of my face. "So? what seems to be the problem Sulli-ah?" I told Vic-umma what happened and also about my feelings. Vic-umma comforted me and told me to just take everything slowly.

-----

The next day...

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Everything is going to be alright, Ssul. Just go inside and everything will be normal, ok? 1.2.3..

As I enter the room, everyone became quiet. And as I pass by, people start to whisper.. *sigh* Just as I thought. 

"YAH!!! would you people please shut up?!?! You're disturbing the hell out of me!" I turn to look at the person who shouted. It's Amber-hyung!!

"Jeez. It's not like the first time you saw Sulli, Ne Luna?" Krystal added. 

"Yeah~ Hey, Sulli! Good Morning!" Luna-unni! Thank you so much for everything!!

"Good Morning Guys! So, what did I miss?" Thank God these 3 truly are my Best Friends! I love them so much! 

Our conversation ended when Mr. Kim entered the room. I went back to my seat while ignoring my other classmates, including Taemin.. I just feel ashamed that I declined his offer yesterday that I can't look him in the eye.. 

"Good Morning, Ssul." "oh, Good Morning to you too Kai." Mr. Kim then started his discussion.

-----

Lunch Break..

Finally it's lunch time~ w-wait.. I usually eat my lunch with Taemin!! ohgosh.ohmygosh. what to do?! OHMYGOSH! he's coming....

"uhh. Sul---"

"Hey, Krystal! You promised to treat me to lunch today right?!" ugghh. why do I have to lie?! I'm so sorry Krys..

"uhh. Y-yeah.." thank God Krystal agreed!!

"L-let's go?" 

"WAIT!" I turn my head to see who it was and it's.. Taemin.. he ... he held my wrist..

"Sulli.. Why?"

 

 


Author's Note

I really used the word 'Why' alot here!! hehe.

and. YAY! JongMinKey appeared~!! also. Victoria, Amber, Luna and Krystal!! yey~ Wait for Onew's appearance ok?

oh and I'm so sorry to tell you guys that I'll be updating the next chapter: CHAPTER FIVE, the title is "It's True", next week because I have an examination for the whole week! T^T

comment and subscribe ok? :DD