TOURNAMENT

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

 

Taemin's P.O.V
 
Hold on!! W-wait a minute, what the heck's happening right now?! I must be seriously dreaming, Is Sulli really hugging me?! All I did was bring her lunch and here she goes hugging me for that! I'm pretty sure before this 'little incident' happened, she was practically avoiding me!! Everry single thing I did... She even didn't go to the place where she told me for us to meet! Gosh.. I don't get her..
 
After a few seconds of silence, she broke the hug. I think she realized what she was doing..
 
"Uh. Thanks for bringing my lunch Taem!" I'll take this chance to ask her.
 
"No problem, Ssul! um. So? Are we cool now?" Ugh!!! Wrong choice of words, Taem! Just look at her, she just flinched and quickly looked down! I just messed up big time..
 
"I'm Sorry, Taem." She started, while she burst out crying.
 
"I'm not worthy to be your friend anymore! After everything I did to you? I'm really sorry. I-It's just complicated!" As she finished speaking, she harshly wiped her tears, took a deep breath and bid goodbye.
 
I can't believe she broke our friendship..
 
What I can't believe most of all is that I'm just letting her break it! What the heck have I been doing?! Did I even try to pursuade her? Tsk. 
 
Using both of my hands, I slapped both sides of my cheeks and ran after Sulli.
 
No one's P.O.V
 
"Sulli-ah! Wait up!! Can't I have a say in this?!" Taemin exclamed as he ran after Sulli who's obviously trying to run away from him.. "uh.. don't say anything.. Just Ignore me from now on!!" Sulli replied as she headed to the garden at the back of their school, thinking that she would somehow lose Taemin on the way there. Well, her plan had a flaw actually.. She totally forgot about the fact that Taemin was also an athlete so running to the garden isn't such a big deal to him, It's just a piece of cake~ 
 
When Sulli reached the garden, she immediately sat behind a tree and heaved out a sigh of relief, thinking that she actually lost Taemin on the way. Meanwhile, on Taemin's side. He actually slowed his pace and noticed that Sulli was sitting behind a tree.He knew that if he was going to just walk to where Sulli was and try to talk to her, she would just run away again. So, being the playful person he was, he slowly and miraculously climbed up the tree. After he decided where to land, he jumped off the branch and landed right infront of the startled Sulli. 
 
After checking his entire body if it were still in place, he looked at Sulli and smirked. His expectations were all correct~ She was too startled by his surprise entrance, that she was too stunned to move. So, he decided to sit beside her, stared at her stunned expression, chuckled and flicked her forehead.
 
"YAAAA! What was that for?!" Sulli shouted at Taemin. 
 
"It's because you ran away from me~" He answered her question teasingly.
 
"Aish. Did you have to use Ttakbam on me, then?!" Taemin was about to reply when Sulli's stomach interrupted him, this ofcourse caused the both of them to burst out in a fit of laughter.
 
"BWAHAHAHAA!! I never knew you were that hungry,Ssul!! You should have told me earlier!" Taemin laughingly commented. 
 
"It's because you interrupted my lunch break! I was suppose to have my lunch in the canteen!" Sulli replied.
 
"But, I just brought your lunch box!" They looked at each others eyes and bursted out laughing again at their little arguement.
 
"Oh, how I miss this~" Sulli whispered as she leaned back at the tree's trunk while closing her eyes. 
 
"Pssh. You're the one who did all the avoiding and stuffs though~" Taemin teasingly sang. He then chuckled after seeing Sulli pout right afer what he said.
 
"Aigoo.. I know. I know. It's complicated, right?" Sulli nodded to this but, was still pouting.
 
"AHA~ How about this.." Taemin exclamed after noticing that Sulli's expression didn't change.
 
"Let's bury the hatchet?" Sulli tilted her head confused over what Taemin just said.. 
 
"I mean, why don't we just forget the past?.." He offered his hand to Sulli and she gladly took it.
 
"ok~ so we're cool now right?" Taemin asked her.
 
"When did we ever become hot~?" Sulli , she was about to add more but her stomach interrupted her again.
 
"BWAHAHAHA.. I mean, L-let's just eat now, ok? Here's your lunch box."
 
"Thanks."
 
"By the way, why is your lunch box today so big?" Sulli plainly shruggs and opens her lunch box.
 
"Woah. this is seriously too much for me.. I think mom told the chef that we would eat lunch together. Want some?"
 
"Hmm, no I don't want any---" His sentence was cut off when his mouth was suddenly stuffed with rice by Sulli.
 
"wuah dih yoo doo tat?" *why did you do that* Taemin asked the grinning Sulli. 
 
"You talk to much! HAHAHA!" 
 
After an hour of talking while eating, Sulli checked the time and noticed that afternoon practices started 30 minutes ago.
 
"Ssul, look at this~" Taemin tossed the little chicken piece in the air and tried to catch it with his mouth. "TADAH~ I'm amazing right?" He was expecting Sulli to cheer for him, but nothing happened, he looked at Sulli and noticed that she kept on looking at her watch. "uh.. Ssul, gwaenchanhayo?" Sulli shook her head.
 
"Practice started 30 minutes ago, Taem! I'm seriously late!! and the tournaments tomorrow already! ohmygoosh, eotteoke. eotteoke!"
 
"Just keep calm, Ssul! I'm sure Victoria-noona will understand.. sort of. Don't worry about this, I'll take care of all of these mess~ Just go, ok?" Taemin helped Sulli to stand up and bid her goodbye. He looked at the 'sort of picnic' that they did and sighed.
 
"where to start?.."
 
The Day Of The Tennis Tournament
 
Taemin looked at the anxious Sulli infront of him, who keeps on fidgeting. 
 
"Sulli, it's just another tournament. Would you please keep calm? Look at your parents expression right now, they look worried because you keep on fidgeting. So why don't you just sit beside me and drink some water, ok?" Taemin offered the seat beside him and a bottle of water. Sulli took Taemin's offer and looked at her parents expression. She then gave them a reassuring smile.
 
"I don't know why I can't keep calm though." Sulli confessed. Taemin looked at her and thought of something to cheer her up.
 
"I know something that might cheer you up~" Taemin told her while grinning. Sulli looked at him in confusion. 
 
"and what might that be? hmm." Sulli sarcastically replied.
 
"I'll treat you to ANYTHING that you want tomorrow at the mall, if you win~" 
 
"Anything~?" She repeated.
 
"Ne~ Anything!" Taemin grinned.
 
"You won't back out at the last minute, ok?" Sulli offered her hand for Taemin to seal their contract.
 
"Deal." Taemin took her hand and shook it.
 
 
"Would the next contestants, Miss Choi JinRi and Miss Kim EunHye please head over to court number 2."
 
"That's me. Bye Taem! Wish me luck~" Sulli stretch a little and then started to go to court number 2.
 
"Sulli, Fighting!!" Taemin shouted. Sulli looked back a him and smiled. She was about to run to court number 2 when Taemin shouted again.
 
"Wait, Ssul! Heads up!!" He threw something to Sulli and she successfully caught the item. She looked at it and smiled when she saw that the thing that Taemin gave her was a pink wristband. She mouthed Taemin a 'thank you' and proceeded to court number 2.
 
-
 
The Tournament ended happily for the Choi's and Taemin, because Sulli became the Female OverAll Champion in the Solo Category. Taemin and Sulli shared high fives, after the announcement.
 
"Congratulations, Ssul! You won~ which means!!" Taemin told Sulli right after Sulli came down the stage.
 
"You get to treat me ANYTHING that I want tomorrow~" Sulli sang happily.
 
"Sulli, we better head home now, we still have a meeting after our little celebration party!" Sulli's dad said.
 
"Oh, Taemin wanna come along?" Sulli's mom invited Taemin.
 
"Sorry Auntie, but I made plans with my family already.. Maybe next time?"
 
"Oh, is that so? Be sure to be free next time ok? bye Taemin~" The Choi's and Taemin bid goodbye to each other and went to their own homes.
 
At Taemin's House
 
"Welcome back, Sir Taemin. Madam is waiting for you at the dining table, the others aren't there yet." The maid informed Taemin as soon as he reached their house. 
 
"Tell mom that I'll be there after I change." The maid nodded and went off. While, Taemin went to his room to change. 
 
"Oh, welcome home, Taem! How was Sulli's Tournament? did she win?" 
 
"She won of course!! She was awesome as always, Onew-hyung! You should have come with me~" 
 
"As expected~ Oh, you better hurry up Taem, mom has been waiting for the three of us to return?"
 
"Dad's not here yet? oh well~" Onew noticed that Taemin kept on smiling. 
 
"Dude, Would stop that?! You're creeping me out." Onew whined.
 
"Stop what~?" Taemin's smile grew wider.
 
"THAT! that smile of yours that only appears when something good happens.." Onew covered his eyes and continued. "So, what happened?" Even though Onew can't see Taemin's face, he could tell that Taemin's smile grew wider again.
 
"So, are you going to tell me or what?!" Onew exclaimed, annoyed at Taemin.
 
"I have a DATE tomorrow~" Taemin sang happily.
 

Author's Note

KILL ME NOW, for NOT UPDATING for almost a MONTH now.. T^T I'm truly sorry. I just recovered from a flu, last last week and wasn't in any mood to update.. 

BUT! Because of SHINee's COMEBACK "Dream Girl" I AM SUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEEEER HYYYYPEEEEEEER RIGHT NOW~!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH~ ^^

 

They freaking made my day!! <3 <3 <3

look at their HQ teaser photos(from SM) here: 

> Key's: 1 and 2 and 3

> Taemin's: 1 and 2 and 3

> Jonghyun's: 1 and 2 and 3

(btw. Jonghyun's teaser photos aren't HQ pics from the SM site.. got it from FB.)

CAN'T WAIT FOR JINKI'S AND MINHO'S!! xDD

♥ ♥ ♥