An Awkward Entrance.

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

{ A/NSorry but, I'll have to cut the Part 3 of "Our First Date~" since I think that it is a boring chapter (for me) and I just wanted to cut to the chase and end this piece of crap, that is called "Because we are FRIENDS".. So please enjoy the first part of the of this crappy story. Thank you~ Sorry for the 3 months delayed chapter btw.. OTL


"So, stal, what should we do next time? Last saturday was suuuuper fun!"

Krystal and Luna were chatting happily, ever since they arrived at school, about their girls' dayout + sleepover last saturday.

"We should play games again this coming saturday!"

"That would be good, but, I want to try doing girly stuffs this time, you on?"

"Perfect, we should like chat all night long~" Luna sang.

Their chat about their upcoming girls' dayout + sleepover made the girl, Choi Sulli, who missed it, feel left out.

"Yaaaaaaah! Would you guys stop talking about that?" Feeling fed up, Sulli spoke up.

"You're making me regret not going with you guys.."

"Tsss. stop pouting, Choi Jinri! If you feel that way, you should've come with us then~"

"Yeah, Ssul~ Where did you go last saturday, that made you cancel your plans with us?"

There was only silence after Luna asked.

"....."

"Ugh.. Let's not talk about me.. Hey, did you know Sooyoung-eonni asked me to buy her a bucket of chicken last time!"

Sulli, who doesn't know what to reply to Luna's question, changed the topic.

"Hmm~ Say, why are you changing the subject, Ssul?"

"Suspicious, ne~?"

Luna leaned her face closer to Sulli as she begins to sweat. “Spill it, Ssul~ What did you do last saturday.."

"W-What do you mean?" Sulli asked, faking a calm appearance.

"Yah. Spill it." Krystal grabbed her by the shoulder. (NOT IN A HARSH WAY!! xD)

"F-Fine…" Sulli was so embarrassed to tell them that she was stuttering. But even so, she signaled them to come closer, leaned close to her friends ears and whispered that she went on somekind of date with Taemin.

"BWOOOOOH?! YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH TAEMIN?!" Luna, who couldn't control her voice, shouted.

Thanks to that, they attracted the attention of all of their classmates that were bustling about. Majority of the girls, who had a flock of questions to ask Sulli, then joined their conversation.

"woah. So, you're really dating Taemin, aren't you, Sulli-ssi?" One of the many girls asked, to which made the boys of their class curious and joined into their conversation too.

"Hmmm~ A date, huh? That must be nice~"

"Oooh~ I'm. So. Curious. Yeah~"

"So~ What really is your relationship with dear Taemin, Sulli-ssi?" Taemin's friend asked. Sulli then replies shyly that they're just friends and nothing more, but then suddenly someone from the other class overhears their conversation, and joined in saying that she saw Taemin and Sulli last Saturday in the theatre seating on the couple's seat.

"It really is true then! You didn't have to deny it twice or thrice now, right?" Jeongmin questioned her.

"yeah~ I thought all along that they were dating, since they were so lovey-dovey and all~" the person from the other class exclaimed, which caused them to start teasing Sulli and that she didn't really have to lie to everyone like that since there were really eyewitnesses to their date. 

Just then, Sulli suddenly stood up, frustrated. "You have got to be kidding me! Why would I be dating Taemin, don't you get it? We are just FRIENDS and nothing more, ok?!"

After that Sulli was curious as to why everyone became dead silent all of a sudden. Jeongmin signaled her to turn around and when she did, there she saw the newly arrived Taemin. Just when she was about to justify what she said, the teacher arrived right on time to tell them to take their seats.

"Hey, Miss Son. Why are you here? You're not from this section, right? Out." When she went out of their room after apologizing, Mr. Kim then started taking attendance.

He then told them that since the annual school festival will be next week, they will have to practice every single day, since their principal told them to use the whole school week for practices. 

"But, does that mean that, we don't have classes for the whole week?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed. Mr. Kim nodded and added that they'll also have to practice on both Saturday and Sunday, to perfect the dance. After he said that Luna and Krystal looked at each other dissapointedly. (cuz their plans for their next slumber party is destroyed! xDD )