Our First Date~ (Part 2)

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

 

Now seated inside the movie theater for the movie; Moonrise Kingdom, Taemin and Sulli seem to be still awkward, since their hands are still intertwined with each other. Finally finding an excuse, Sulli breaks free from Taemin's grasps, and excuses herself from Taemin, saying; "Uhmm.." she cleared to break the silence. "I need to go to the washroom.." she said before running to the washroom. But.. I still want to hold your hand.. Taemin thought before he heaved out a deep sigh. Just then, he heard a couple arguing with each other, behind him. "If you wanted us to be all lovey-dovey with each other you should've chosen the couples-seat!!" the girl said while jokingly punching the guy on his arms. "I'm so sorry, babes. I didn't bring enough money to afford those kind of seats.. Maybe next time, ok?" the guy replied his girl before leaning in to kiss her. But, just before their lips touch, they were interrupted by Taemin. "Excuse Me. I'm sorry for interrupting.. But, where can I inquire for the couples-seat you were talking about?" Taemin asked enthusiastically.

Five minutes have passed, and Sulli has just came out from the washroom.. When she went to their seat, she was confused as to why their seats were now occupied by other people, and Taemin was nowhere in sight. So she decided to return to the Washroom. Just then, Sulli received a message from Taemin.


From: 이태민 바보 (Lee Taemin Pabo)

010-XXXX-XXXX

Hey. Ssul! I changed our seat number! We're now on seat number 8, upper deck. ^^


 

Sulli wondered why Taemin only told her one number, when in fact there is two of them, hmm~ maybe he only told me my seat number.. Sulli then asked the nearby attendant where seat number 8 is located and the attendant led Sulli to where it was. On their way there, the attendant decided to open up a topic out of curiosity. "Are you here on a date with your boyfriend miss?" the attendant asked Sulli, who seems taken aback by what the attendant just asked her. "oh, I'm sorry for asking a very personal question, miss. It's ok if you don't answer me though." the attendant apologized. "Oh, No.No! It wasn't such a personal question. Uhm... We’re just friends you see so.." Sulli answered. "Is that so? Well, good luck on your date miss, seat number 8 is that one there, the third to the last seat." the attendant informed Sulli. Before leaving for seat number 8, Sulli thanked the attendant, then dashed off to seat number 8, while touching her heated cheeks, why are you blushing Choi Jinri  by what she said, she was just curious that's all, but.. How did she know I was with somebody.. Moreover, that I'm with a boy?!

Upon arriving to seat number 8, Sulli became dumbfounded after she saw the seat, Taemin was referring to.. "What the hell's with this seat, Taemin?!" Sulli somewhat loudly whispered to Taemin to avoid disturbing the neighboring seats. "What do you mean what? I don't find anything wrong with this seat." Taemin said nonchalantly. "or did you ask what type of seat this is? Well, for your information, this seat is what we call a 'couples-seat' my dear Choi Jinri-ssi." Taemin informed matter-of-factly to Sulli. Sulli now completely tongue-tied, doesn't respond to him. She was just there standing, with a face as red as a tomato, staring at Taemin completely dumb struck at his pace.. This was just completely new to her, that she just doesn't know how to retaliate or even react to this kind of action..

While Taemin was just there observing her, as she was staring while thinking deeply. So, after finding an excuse for what he was going to do, Taemin grabbed Sulli's hand, intertwined them, and then pulled her to sit next to him on their couple-seat. "So, Sulli, did you eat already for lunch?" Taemin asked Sulli before she could have a chance to retaliate his sudden action, thinking that this question would take her mind off of their intertwined hands. "Huh? Oh, No. Not yet.. When I left you there in Ddalki's World, I just walked about.. Then went to the N. Olive Esthetics for 30 minutes, then went to the ice cream shop in front of the movie theater and went inside to the theater with you." Sulli answered his question. "What? So, you didn't have lunch yet?" Taemin asked again to confirm. Sulli just nodded her head while averting her attention to the movie they were supposed to be watching.. "I, too, didn't have my lunch yet. So, should we ditch the movie, and eat lunch at the Hanilkwan or at a fast-food restaurant?" He asked Sulli while rubbing his stomach with his left hand, since his right hand is intertwined with Sulli's.

"No. We should not waste the money you used to pay for the entrance here. Got it? We'll just go after the movie. By the way, didn't you wait at the Hanilkwan before you left for the Namu Geuneul? You know, you eat too much and yet, you're thiiiiis thin. I'm envious~" Sulli said while pouting. "Fine, fine. But, aren't you hungry already?" Taemin grumbled. "Well, I did stay at Hanilkwan before I went to Namu Geuneul, but, I gave the food I ordered there to my driver since it'll be a waste, since somebody turned out to be late on our first date!" Taemin added. "To answer your question, Yes, I am hungry already but, let's not waste money, ok? And secondly, I'm sorry ok, for being late. But, I'd like to ask you something in return too!" Sulli said irritated. "Who the hell would bring a girl to Ddalki's World on their so called 'first date'?!" She added while tightening the grip over Taemin's hand.

After Taemin heard her question, he was a little taken aback because he expected her to like the place Yoogeun recommended to him.. So, to clear the misunderstanding, Taemin explained the reason why he brought her there in the first place. "So, that's what basically happened. Now, you get that it wasn't my fault.." Taemin concluded, while wiping the cold sweat that ran to his pretty boy face using his left hand. "It's still your fault though!" Sulli exclaimed. "Why?! Didn't I tell you what happened?" Taemin asked why. "Because! Who would take advises from a 7 years old kid for their date?!" Sulli backfired.  "Well.. I'm sorry, ok? Let me make it up to you, by treating you out for lunch right now, cuz I know you're hungry! Come on, let's go!" Taemin was about to stand up and drag Sulli with him, but, she pulled him back to sit down beside her.

"No. If you really want to make it up to me, just stay with me and watch the movie to the very end, ok?" Sulli said while crossing her arms. "Fine, then. But, can I ask for just one favor?" Taemin pleaded. "And what might that favor be?" Sulli questioned. Without wasting a second, Taemin swiftly placed his right hand on Sulli's waist and placed his head over Sulli's shoulders. "Let's stay like this for a while." Taemin nonchalantly replied. "Ya! What is with this position?!" Sulli rebutted. Just when she was about to remove his head from her shoulders, she noticed that Taemin was already asleep. Geez.. Why choose a movie that you don't even like?! Sulli just let their position stay as it is.. This time only. You lucky ungrateful bastard! Sulli thought, then flicked his left hand that was on his lap.

Just then, after she flicked his hand, it moved its position from Taemin's lap to Sulli's. "YA! Taemin-ah! You're crossing the line!! You aren't asleep are you?! Tsssss..." Sulli hissed at Taemin's action. He didn't respond though, much to her expectation. Aurgh! Why did he even change our seats to this?! Stupid Taemin.. Why am I not pushing him away though?! This is just getting complicated...  So, she just directed her attention to the movie, and ignoring their current position, which she could not do, due to fast and loud beating of her heart.. Curse this heart of mine! Be quiet! Or else Taemin will hear you!! Sulli mentally cursed her heart, while stealing glances at the already drooling, sleeping Taemin. Phew. She sighed out of relief, after knowing that Taemin can't hear her fast beating heart..

Hanilkwan - After the movie

"pffft~ BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sulli burst out laughing, shocking Taemin, who was already wide awake. "What's funny?!" Taemin asked Sulli, who was still laughing like there is no tomorrow. "This is!" she said, and then passed her phone to Taemin so he can see what she was laughing about. "What the?! When did you take this?!" Taemin asked after he saw a photo of himself drooling while sleeping, posted on Sulli's twitter. "I took it when you fell asleep while watching the movie, you doofus! Duuh. And that was my payback~" Sulli replied sarcastically. "Oh yeah, for what?" Taemin asked, but Sulli became stiff and silent. She didn't want to tell Taemin that it was payback for making her heart race super fast. She had to find an excuse, but to tell him some excuse after that long pause would be too obvious so she just shrugged and changed the topic.

"So, Taem. Can we go buy fried chicken before we go home, later? Sooyoung-unni just asked me to buy her some before we go home." she said. "hmm~ ok. We'll just buy them at --" Girls, Girls, Girls~ Naegen neomu eoryeoun~ Taemin's phone rang, signaling him that he just received a message. "oh, Jinki-hyung just texted me.." Taemin murmured. Jinki? Oh, Onew-oppa, right?  Sulli thought to herself.


From: 오뉴형- 이진기 (Onew hyung - Lee Jinki)

010-XXXX-XXXX

Hey. Taemin-ah~ Can I ask you for a favor? Can you buy me a bucket of fried chicken on your way home? Mom told everyone in the house to not cook anymore chicken for me or else I'll get fat.. TT So, will you buy one bucket for me? You'll say yes, right? Yes! Thank You So Much Taem! You're the best dongsaeng ever~

oh, and say hello to Jinri for me~ ^^


 

"What the?! I didn't even reply to him yet! He keeps on deciding things on his own.." Taemin grumbled. "huh? What did Onew-oppa say?" Sulli asked. "Well, he also asked me to go buy a bucket of fried chicken for him.." Taemin heaved out a deep sigh, before adding. "But, mom said not to let him have chicken for awhile, or else he'll get fat.. What should I do?" "You can just buy him half a bucket, if you want. Since, it will make him happy and by that, he won't get too fat right?" Sulli replied. "hmm~ ok. So, let's buy chicken on the way home, then." Taemin concluded their conversation, as the waiter handed their still steaming meals to them.

 

 


 

Author's Note

And that concludes the short and lame second part of their first date~ Please Stay Tuned for the next chapter: Our First Date . It'll be the last part for their first date. :)) And then after that.. The DRAMA starts

Sorry for the two day late update, by the way.. I was kinda depressed and angry over the Taemin on WGM thing.. So, yeah. Excuses... Meh. :p It's true though, I'm too depressed to post this and the next chapter.. But, now because of the loving encouragements of my friends here in AFF, I feel alive again, thank you chingu's~ i love ya'll~ ^^

But, the Taemin on WGM wasn't the only thing I was depressed at... I was also depressed over the fact that I only had one comment from my last update.. T^T Was the change of my writing style that bad or was the whole stuff bad? Idk... OTL I feel like a failure as an "author"... orz So, would you please comment the things that I'm lacking at here.. I'm just newbie at writing, so it's not surprising for me that this fic is a huge failure.. orz.. I'm actually kind of a pessimist.. So, yeah. Thanks for hearing out this selfish, little author's rants.. See you next week, on my next update~ ciao!

(Shameless advertising: If you don't like this fic, go read my other one, it's a oneshot man! gonna update next week too~)