Thanks, guys!

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

"Sulli.. Why?" Sulli stared at Taemin's face.. She felt guilty after avoiding him, and it's even her fault, not Taemin's.. So, she looked around, and found almost everyone inside their room looking at them, she heaved out a sigh and gave him a weak smile. 

"would you mind talking after classes ended.. at the usual cafe?" she asked softly. Taemin got the idea and smiled widely, making Sulli feel more guilty, while her heart beated fast. Which made her quickly remove her hand out of his grasps. 

"Ok! but, don't you have tennis practice today?" Sulli looked at him, while mentally slapping herself. "Oh, uh.. about that.. V-Vic-umma kind of gave me a day off for today.. So,see you after class! bye.." She had to lie, so that she could get away. She hurriedly pulled Krystal to their school's canteen.

"So~ would you care to explain why I had to lie for you?" Krystal said while sitting down at the table they just found after ordering their meals. "It's because of.. you know.. I usually spend my lunch time with Taemin, right?" Krystal nodded. "And why am I a part of it now?"

"Because of what happened yesterday.. It feels kinda awkwarad, considering the fact that I was the one who declined his offer.." Sulli smiled weakly at Krystal who pouted. "You know I spend my lunch time with Minho-oppa!" Krystal took her phone out, and showed it to Sulli. "Look, at oppa's message.. where are you Soojunggie? T^T " Sulli chuckled. " Come on, Soojunggie~ Just tell him your having lunch with your unni~ Just this once, Ne~ for your unni?" Sulli said while using aegyo. "Yah! Unni! Stop using aegyo!! It's looks good on you, but I'm not really used to it, so stop~" Krystal giggled while trying to stop Sulli's aegyo.

Just then, Krystal suddenly felt her waist being occupied by somebody's arms. She looked up to see her boyfriend pouting, while resting his chin ontop of her head. "Stal~ Why didn't you tell me you're eating your lunch with Sulli?" Krystal giggled at her boyfriends childish acts and playfully knocks him on the head. "Pabo~ I messaged you just now! HAHA! see for yourself~" Krystal playfully said while pointing at her boyfriends pockets.

Minho took his phone out of his pocket and sat beside Krystal. "I didn't check it out before I came here~ besides, you could've told me beforehand so that I could've had my lunch with the hyungs! hmph~" Minho pouted. Krystal now laughed at her boyfriend's childish acts, because everytime he did this, it always makes her day happy.. and through this way, they don't fight with each other.

"HAHA! Sorry oppa! But, you can't blame it on me~ Sulli-unni just dragged me with her since she was about to have her lunch ALONE!" Sulli scoffed after hearing Krystal emphasize the word 'alone'. "haha. very funny stal." Sulli said sarcastically.

After Minho got the idea about what his girlfriend was doing, he then playfully added. "oh~ so, that's why you took my Krystal away from me~" Sulli laughed at her two friends playfull attempt to make her laugh and have fun. She just laughed and went with their flow~ After alot of playful fighting and talking, their school bell turned off, signaling them to go back to their respective classrooms.

"Thanks guys! You really cheered me up!" Sulli smiled at the both of them.

"Oh~ whatever are you talking about?" Krystal playfully responded.

"HAHA! What are friends for, Ssul?" Minho said while 'Hi-fiveing' Sulli and She did the same to Krystal. The two girls then bid Minho goodbye and vice versa. They then headed to their classroom, where they find Mr. Kim already there, but wondered why. 

"Would Miss Choi and Miss Jung, please return to your seats."

"Yes, Mr.Kim" After they said that, they rushed to their seats. 

"uh, excuse me Mr.Kim, but, our schedule right now, is Pre-calculus sir.. Where is Mr.Park?" Youngjae asked.

"I was just about to tell everyone that the principal alotted the entire afternoon classes as a time for each class to prepare for their assigned things to do for the Annual school festival, So you don't have any classes this afternoon."

"YES!!" The class rejoiced, after hearing Mr. Kim say So you don't have any classes this afternoon.  but, it all ended when Mr. Kim spoke again.

"oh, it seems that you all have forgotten the fact that WE ARE going to PRACTICE dancing the FOXTROT DANCE!" the entire class groaned after realizing that they were all doomed. Just a moment ago the were thinking 'Yes! finally no class!!' and now they are like 'NOOOO! I'd rather listen to Mr. Park's boring lectures and sleep, than to practice this crappy dance!!'

"aww. how sad. Now be quiet and go to the changing room and change your clothes. after that, you should all go to the dance studio, where I will introduce all of you to your dance instructors." Mr. Kim informed the class.

"ne." everyone responded weakly.

"oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you all that you only get 15 minutes to change. those who aren't at the dance studio before 15 minutes, will have 30 points deducted to their grades, got it? ok, bye! See YOU ALL THERE!" Mr. Kim said then left the class. 

After that, the class went berserk, and the student ran to the changing room. After 10 minutes, almost everyone was done changing and headed to the dance studio. when everyone was there exactly 15 minutes after Mr.Kim's announcement, Mr. Kim walked into the room with 2 people behind him.

"Woah. I guess everyone is here already? Ok. I'll introduce your dance instuctors now. These two here are graduates from our school and are one of the best dancers ever. So please treat them well ok?" Mr. Kim said.

"Haha. Hi Everyone~ I'm your male dance instructor Lee HyukJae. But, I prefer to be called Eunhyuk!" The male dance instructor said.

"Hello~ I'm your female dance instructor Kim Hyohyeon~ Nice to meet you all!" They both then bowed.

 


Author's note:

Yey~ I updated!! I know. I know. I wasn't supposed to update today because of an important exam. but, I just finished studying and I had time so, I updated~

Yeah.yeah. It's kinda short right? T^T and I even changed the title for this chapter! I'm sorry it was suppose to be 'It's True' but, I decided to move that part farther~ HAHA!^^

oh and I added Minstal.. Sorry for the people who doesn't like Minstal. they'll only appear once in a while so don't worry..

AND~ I introduced Eunhyuk and Hyohyeon~!! YEY!! Wait for Onew's appearance ok? :DD