This was a DATE?!

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

 

Sunday Morning: Sulli's P.O.V
 
dream girl~ sone japhil deut japhiji annneun~ dream girl~ maeil-
 
ohgreat. just my luck. who in the world would want to disturb my lovely sunday morning!!
 
fishcakes. it's just Taemin.. what does he want?
 
>hello?
 
>Hi~ Ssul,Ssul, Sulli! Good Morning!! 
 
>can you just get to the point already? I'm kind of in the middle of doing something calle--
 
>oh wait. let me guess, I woke you up didn't I? but, wait! If I woke you up just now, does that mean you forgot about our promise?!?!
 
promise? hmm.. promise.. shoot! ohmyfreakingosh how could I forget!!!
 
>Well... about that.. I sorta.. y-you know.. *cough.cough* overslept..?"
 
>Seriously, Ssul. I know you didn't just "overslept" you also forgot our promise!! *sigh* fine. If you're not interested, we could just cancel and--
 
>NO.NO.NO.NO.NO. WAAAAIIIIIIT! It doesn't mean that I..sort of.. forgot... that I didn't want to go to the mall with you! Where are you now, by the way?
 
>I'm already at the times square.. We agreed to be here at 9 remember? I called you since it's already 9:30.. 
 
>I'm sooooo sorry Taemin-ah!! I'll be there by 10, can you wait by then?
 
>tch. fine.. I'll be waiting at the Hanilkwan, to eat brunch!! bye. 
 
>wait! You mean the Hanilkwan in the Food Zone righ--- *beep.beep.beep*
 
he's definitely mad.. ._. I need to hurry up so he won't get too angry
 
 
After 10 minutes
 
"Sulli-ah! Where are you going with that get-up?" 
 
"To the mall, with Taemin. by the way, What do you mean by my 'get-up' Sooyoung-unnie?"
 
"oooohh~ A date with Taeminnie~ it's been a while hasn't it?"
 
"It's not a date, unnie." uuughh. unnie and her fantasies..
 
"ok~ but, going to the mall WITH TAEMIN in that get-up is a serious NO-NO!"
 
"ugh, why is it a big deal? I'm just going there for about 30 minutes or so.."
 
"eventhough~ come on, Ssul! this make over won't take too long, trust me!" with a snap of her fingers, unni's servant suddenly appeared.
 
"MiHyun and SuHwa, please take care of my sisters hairstyle. DanBi and NaRa, go and buy clothes that'll fit Sulli. HyoJin and SunMi, you two will do Sulli's Nails. While, BoYun, Jeehi, HyunJu, MinJung and YuJin, you people will do all the other stuffs, that I haven't mentioned.. ok? 1, 2, 3. GO~"
 
"ya.ya! Unnie!! Just what do you think you're doing?"
 
"Choi Sulli. This is for yours and Taeminnie's sake~ got it? so.just.shut.up.and.relax. ok~"
 
*gulp* Sooyoung-unni's scary when she's angry.. if this is the case.. I gotta text Taemin that I'll be late..
 

To: 이태민 바보 (Lee Taemin Pabo)
 
010-XXXX-XXXX
 
oppa!! because of Sooyoung-unni I might be a liitle late!! I'm soooo sorry!! I'll definitely make it up to you somehow!

 

Food Zone- Hanilkwan: Taemin's P.O.V 

--10:42--
 
12 minutes has passed ever since the call ended. I hope she's done changing by now.. hmmm~ but, I also kind of hope that she'll take awhile, while choosing her clothes for today's date~ because that'll mean that she cares about her appearance infront of me!! Hehehehehe... *sigh* Who am I kidding.. I bet she wore the first thing she saw inside her walk-in closet..
 
Girls, girls, girls~ Naegen neomu eoryeoun~

Hmm. Speaking of the devil. Why would she send me a message right now? She could've just called me, that way, it'll be faster and she'd be here by now.. Anyway, what might her text be about..


From: 최진리~ 설리 (Choi Jinri~ Sulli)

010-XXXX-XXXX

oppa!! because of Sooyoung-unni I might be a little late!! I'm soooo sorry!! I'll definitely make it up to you somehow!


huh....

W-what does she mean by that?!?! Sooyoung-noona why would you want to ruin my date with Sulli!! ;A;


To: 최진리~ 설리 (Choi Jinri~ Sulli)

010-XXXX-XXXX

What are you doing with Sooyong-noona, that will make you a 'little late'?! It's boring here,Ssul!! TT


Aaaaaarrrrg!! The food will go cold!! Why did I even order it now?! Uggh. Really...

Girls, Girls, Girls~

Whoa. ok, now I remember why she sends me messages instead of calling me, it's because she's a fast typer..


From: 최진리~ 설리 (Choi Jinri~ Sulli)

010-XXXX-XXXX

I'm soo sorry, oppa!! Sooyoung-unni is just soo persistent... about this girls stuff... I hope you would understand.. ><


By that.. by girls stuff... Does that mean noona's having her monthly period?!


To: 최진리~ 설리 (Choi Jinri~ Sulli)

010-XXXX-XXXX

O-Ok!! I totally understand your situation, Ssul!! Good Luck~ ^^' hehe


Whew.. I thought noona, was only wasting my precious time with Sulli, but she has a very serious reason, so I understand... My mother always says that when a girl is having her period, it's suuuper hard for her and her surroundings, because the girl will get short tempered and all.. I hope Sulli's ok!! Sooyoung-noona! Don't be too hard on Sulli!!

 

In the meantime, at Sulli's side: Author's P.O.V

After recieving Taemin's reply..

"ugggh. Unni, what does Taemin mean by 'O-Ok!! I totally understand your situation, Ssul!! Good Luck~ ^^' it's his reply after I told him 'I'm soo sorry, oppa!! Sooyoung-unni is just soo persistent... about this girls stuff... I hope you would understand.. ><' I seriously don't understand him sometimes.."

"hmm? What did he say? Let me see..."

A few seconds after reading Taemin and Sulli's conversation..

"BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!  I totally get what he means by that!! KYAHAHAHA!!"

"What does he mean by that unni?! And why are you laughing, is it that funny?"

"HAHAHA!!! You go ask him about that, when you see him! I know for sure you'll be laughing out loud!! Ah~ Taeminnie, how come I never saw this side of you before!! And because you made me happy, I'm going to make you happy to~"

"ok..? Oh and unni! By what time are we gonna be done here?"

"hmm.. We're already done with your clothes and hair.. There are still 2 more stuffs to do so.. 11:20 maybe.. Or before that! Just tell Taemin you'll arrive before lunch time.."

"I seriously didn't know, that this'll take that long.."

"oh and tell Taemin to stop texting you. Because we have to paint your nails.."

"hm. Ok."


To: 이태민 바보 (Lee Taemin Pabo)

010-XXXX-XXXX

oppa! Thanks for understanding..? Uh. Unni just told me that I'll be there before lunch starts and that I have to stop using my phone so, bye~ see you later!!


 

Food Zone- Hanilkwan: Taemin's P.O.V

"oppa! Thanks for understanding..? Uh. Unni just told me that I'll be there before lunch starts and that I have to stop using my phone so, bye~ see you later!!"

Huh... B-Be-Before lunch?! That's like... (checks his watch to look at the time) an hour or more from now!! Aaaaaargggh! What am I going to do with all these food.. Ohwait.

>Hello, Mr. Kim (his driver)

>Hi, Sir Taemin. What makes you call me? Are you ok, sir?

>Yes. I'm ok.

>Are you sure? Do you want to go home now? I'll be right there!

>No. I'm not going home yet. The thing is..  Can I ask you for a favor?

>Yes, of course!

>Can you come here at Hanilkwan and take these left over food for your family.. I actually didn't even touch them yet, so it's not even a left over. But, would you?

>Are you sure Sir?! O-ok I'll be there! but, wait I have to get my wallet to pay for the food..

>It's ok! You don't have to pay for it! It's like my thank you gift for you!

>Thank you so much Sir Taemin!! 

>Haha. No Problem~

I'll just stay at Namu Geuneul for the meantime.. I'm sure the books and coffee there would help me take up my time.. Oh. And I have to tell Sulli, that I'lsl be waiting there..

"No Problem, Ssul, glad I could help. Oh and I'm at Namu Geuneul right now.. I'll be waiting here for you ok? bye, Ssul, Ssul, Sulli~ ^^"

 

Namu Geuneul

--11:14--

Almost an hour has passed.. When will she come? I'm already soo bored after reading books and drinking 3 cups of hot chocolate.. hmm. I think it's already ok to call..

>Hello?

>Suuuuuuuuuulllliii!! Choi Jinri-ssi!!! When will you come? I'm seriously suuuuper bored!! Ssul, Ssul, Sulli!!!

>Yah.Yah.Yah!! Stop your yapping!! If you would have just cared to look around before you started yapping, then you would have already known that I'm already here!!

>huh? Where exactly is that here you are talking about? I don't see--

>Aaaargh! Turn around PABO!!

*beep.beep.beep*

Tch. She said I should turn around but, I don't see her anywhe--

 

Sulli's P.O.V

Sheesh. That Pabo! I've been standing here waiting for him to notice.. But, all he ever cares about is that hot chocolate of his! Just because he got over his addiction towards banana milk that he has to replace it with hot chocolate!! Aish this pabo really..

Oh, he finally stood up and turned around.. But wait, he doesn't seem to spot me yet. Geez.. I'm right here you pabo!! *waves*

Ah! There he finally found me!

YAH! What is wrong with him?! I keep signaling him to come, instead he's just standing there staring.. W-wait! Who exactly is he staring at?!

*sigh* Seriously... I'll be the one to go to him..

"Yah, Taemin!! Where the hell are you looking!! Just when I thought that you finally found me, you're just there staring.. What the heck is wrong with you?!" Just when he finally is back from another planet, he started chuckling all by himself.. What is wrong with him now?!

"Hey, you okay, Taem? Is this because you got overdosed from drinking too much hot choco?"

"Aah!! Aniyo. It's just.. You look beautiful today.. That I just.. You know.. Got lost?"

"Save it, Taem. Save your pick-up lines to someone who might fall for it.."

"But, it's true."

"Don't think that pouting will change my mind. You're a hundred years too early for that kind of stuff!"

"Boo-hoo you're no fun, Ssul! Hmm~ But, what if I do this?" With a blink of an eye, Taemin was there infront of me holding my hand, kneeling on the ground, with a huge smirk on his face.

"Ohmyfreakingosh Taemin!! Stand up!! You're freaking making me embarassed!!! Yah! People are staring at us!!!"

"Eeeeh~ but, you told me I wasn't cheesy enough as a person~ what do you think of me now?" Gosh. This person really is like a kid!!

"F-fine!! Have it your way! Come on already!!"

"Yes~!! I win~ aha, aha. oh yeah, I win~"

"yeah.yeah. Now let's goooo!!"

"Wait! Hold your horses, Ssul!"

"what now?!"

"I thought you said I will have it my way~"

"Whaat?! But, you promised to treat me to something today!!"

"Hmm~ did I? Oh, wait! Who was it again who forgot about our promise in the first place? Was it Sule? Seora?" Aiiish! This kid really is suuuper spoiled!!

"Fine!!"

"Yes~ Taemin for the win!!"

"So, where are we going?"

"For our date today, we'll first go to the most fun place in Times Square~ To Ddalki's World, here we go!!" He announces while interwining our hands.

"W-wa-wait!! What did you just say?! A-and where are you holding?!?"

"I said we are going to Ddalki's World!! Duuh! You're definitely weird today,Ssul~"

"Noooo! I mean the other one!!"

"did I say anything else?"

"T-The D-da-date... Stuff..."

"why? what's wrong with what I said?" he replies calmly.

"There's nothing wrong actually, it's just that THIS.ISN'T.A.DATE!!"

"Oh, really? Then, what do you call a boy and girl going to the mall to have fun? Hmm~"

"Well, in that case, i-it's a d-date.. B-but o-ours is an e-exception!!"

"And why is it an exception~"

"B-because..."

"See~? Why don't you just give up on finding reasons, relax, loose up and enjoy our date~ Ne?"

"f-fine.."

 

But, How can I KEEP CALM, when I never knew that this was a Date?! Oh, dear Lord God, help me out on this one please!!

 

 


Author's Note

uhmm.. uh. hi there. it's.. umm.. been a long time.. hasn't it..? Well, this is awkward.... I actually have no comment..

.

.

But, I, uhmm I'M SUUUUUUUPER SORRY FOR THE UBER LATE UPDATE THOUGH!! ;A;

oh and Jjang~ Sooyoung appeared! Sorry for not telling you about her appearing though, haha.

and one more thing, my classes are finally over, so yey~ I'm able to update more. (but, not frequently though, I'm a suuuuper lazy kid..)