Jeju island

His roommate is a girl!

Monday~ 

HyoSonn's pov

"Hurry up Niel, the bus will leave without us!" i yelled while waiting for him infront of our room. Everyone were already out except Niel. 

"Okay, i'm ready" he got out of the room.

"Finally!" 

We went out and luckily the busses  were still here. We got in the bus that drove us to the airport. I still didn't know why are they taking us to Jeju island for free. But i ain't care. 

Our flight leaves at 8 am. We got little early so we had to wait for it. I heard the lady say our flight's number. 

"Ah it's here" said Changjo. 

It took a little time while everyone sat down and everything. The flight took of at 8:05 am. I sat next to Changjo and Ricky. 

"Ricky! switch seats with me!" i heard Niel whispering

"Why hyung?" asked Ricky. 

"Just do it!"

"Fine!" said Ricky annoyed and they switched their seats. 

Now Niel was next to me. I didn't care, i fell asleep right away. I was so tired. Changjo was sleeping too of course.  Ricky was listening some music and Niel.. i don't know. 

~~

When we finally arrived we went to a awesome hotel. It was so big. It won't be weird if i get lost in it. Everyone went in their rooms. 

I shared a room with Niel, Changjo and Ricky.

"That bed is mine!" yelled Changjo.

"That's mine" yelled Ricky and they both sat on their beds. 

There was only one bed left. It was big enough for two but it was that bed for couples.. I looked at Niel and he looked at me. 

"You guys share a bed, cause you're already roommates" said Ricky. 

"Yea.. okay.." said Niel. "I'll go take a shower" 

"Oh, i wanna take a shower with you!" yelled Ricky and got up. 

I looked at them confused. Niel looked at me with a strange expression.

"Um.. i'm not gay" said Niel. 

"You better not be! Or i'm changing my room" i said and lied on my bed. 

~~

Later at 9 pm we went out. It was already dark and it wasn't cold at all. Some of the kids were even swimming. There was a dark and scary forest near the beach and the hotel.

 The four of us sat on the beach. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I pulled it out and saw who's calling me. It was Chunji oppa. Before i could answer, Niel took my phone and got up. 

"YAH!" i yelled. "Give me my phone back!" i got up. 

"Come and get it" he started running towards the forest. 

"Aish!" i started running. 

He went in the forest and i followed him. There weren't any lights. It was dark. I could barely see. After chasing him he finally stopped. I stopped too and now we were 4 metres apart. 

"Give it back!" i yelled. 

"i told you to come and get it!" he smiled. 

I started runnig towards him but he wasn't moving. When i was finally close to him, my leg got stuck in something and i tripped. I landed on top of him. My head was on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat. 

"Ouchh!" i yelled. 

"What? what is it?" he asked worried.

"My.. leg" i said with a pain. 

"Let me see " he tried to get up but couldn't cause i was on top of him. 

"I can't get up, it hurts!" i said. 

He picked me up carefully and now i was in his lap. He was still on the ground though. It was awkward. I tried ti get up but i failed at it. 

"Where does it hurt?" he asked. 

"Here" i showed him. He touched that place on my leg that was hurting. He started to massage it. I closed my eyes. It was painful. 

"You okay?" he looked at me. 

"It hurts" i hugged him. He smiled. 

We stayed like that for a while but then i let go realizing what i've just done. 

"S-sorry" i said. He just smiled. 

"Can you try walking now?" he asked. 

I nodded and got up. It still hurt a little but i could manage back to the hotel. 

"Which way is the hotel?" i asked. 

"Um..  that way!" he pointed. ".. or that way?" he pointed to another way. 

"You don't know?" i started to panic. 

"Calm down.. Do you have Changjo's or Ricky's number?" he asked.

"Um.. i have Changjo's" 

"Call him!" 

"You have my phone" i said annoyed. 

"Oh, sorry. Here you go" he smiled. 

I called Changjo and it took him a lot of time to pick up. 

"HyunSoo~ why are you calling me?" 

"Well.. me and Niel..are lost" 

"Lost? Where?" 

"We went in the forest and now we can't find out way out.." 

"Aish, we'll come find you now!" 

"Thank you" i hang up.

"So..?" asked Niel.

"They're comming" i smiled. "I'm cold" i sat on a rock. Niel sat down next to me and placed his hand around my neck. 

~~

Suddenly Niel got up. 

"I see them!" he pointed at the light comming from the right. 

"oh, yeaa!" i yelled and got up. 

"Changjoo~ Ricky" yelled Niel. 

The lights got closer to us and we were right it was Changjo and Ricky. 

"I'm glad to see you two, i thought that i was going to die here" i hugged them. 

~~

When we went back at the hotel it was already 12 am. Ricky and Changjo went in bed right away. I was little tired but i didn't want to sleep. I went at the balcony. 

"How's your leg?" i turned around and saw Niel. 

"It's good" i answered and he came closer. "Remind me not to go in that forest ever again!"

"Okay" he started to laugh. I smiled. 

"I'm going in bed" i went inside and he followed me. 

"This is going to be.. awkward.." said Niel.

"I know.. " i said. "And don't try to do anything stupid! I'm not Ricky."

"..Ricky?" he said confused. 

"Well you guys shower together" i lied on the bed. 

"Ohh.. well we're childhood friends" he smiled and lied next to me. 

"That's nice" i smiled. 

"By the way.. who's Chunji?" he asked. 

"Oh no" i got up. " I forgot to call him" 

"You'll call him tomorrow" he turned to face the other side and fell asleep. 

After a while i fell asleep too.

 

Tuesday

Niel's pov

When i woke up i saw HyunSoo's face close to mine. I looked at him carefully. 

"Is he sure that he's a boy? He's so cute up close" i tought and continued looking at his sweet face."Wait.. what am i thinking!" 

I quickly got up and went in the bathroom. Changjo and Ricky were still sleeping. 

I took a quick shower and went to wake up HyunSoo. I sat on the bed and i was just about to wake him up but he started talking in his dream. At first i couldn't understand him untill he called out my name.

"Niel!" he yelled and woke up. I looked at him strangely.

"What was your dream about?" i asked. 

"Um.. nothing" he got up and went in the bathroom. 

When HyunSoo got out of the barhroom the two of us went downstairs to eat breakfast. It was 9 am. 

"Everyone! can i have your attention!" the teacher started shouting and everyone was facing her. 

"Today after lunch we will be leaving for Seoul" she smiled. 

When she finished everyone started yelling 'why' or 'oh no' ... 

I didn't wanna leave either. It's great here. 

"HyunSoo" i looked at him. "You okay? you've been quiet all morning" 

"nah, i'm fine" he smiled. 

When we finished out breakfast we saw Changjo and Ricky running towards us. 

"Why didn't you wake us up?" they seemed mad. 

"Sorry.. "

"Ah nevermind" they left to eat. 

"You wanna go out for a while?" i asked HyunSoo

"Um.. okay" 

We went out and it was little chilly. It was totally different from yesterday. We sat on a bench near the beach. 

HyunSoo still wasn't talking. I took his hand and put a heart shaped chocolate in it. I don't know why heart shaped, it's the only one i had -.- 

"What's this?" he looked at me.

"A chocolate durr!" 

"I know that but what for?" 

"I don't know.. i thought you'll like it" i smiled. 

"Oh.. thanks" he smiled. 

You could eat that chocolate in two bites. He bit one bite and he put the other one in my mouth. I looked at him confused. 

"You eat too" he smiled and looked away. 

I started to blush. "What the hell? i'm blushing. He's a dude, a DUDE!" 

~~

Before lunch we went in our room and started packing our things. Changjo and Ricky already finished that. When we packed everything it was already time to go. 

"Ah, i don't wanna go home~!" said Changjo. 

"No one does!" said Ricky annoyed. 

 

HyoSonn's pov

When we arrived at the airport our flight was already there. We settled in. Niel was sitting next to me. I looked at him and he had a blank expression on his face. I haven't been talking to him all day. And he did tried to cheer me up. I wasn't feeling good cause of the stupid dream i had and my leg still kinda hurts. 

"Niel?" i said but he didn't reply. I touched his sholder and then he snapped out of it.

"Yea?" he looked at me. I smiled. 

"You okay?" i asked. 

"Yea" he smiled and turned his head to face the other side. 

"I wonder what's wrong with him.. "