Drunk!

His roommate is a girl!

Friday~

HyoSonn's pov

Finally it's friday and i didn't have many classes today. Only three which is awesome. On the last class we had some project to do. Me and Changjo worked together and it wasn't successful. It was a chemistry project and you can imagine how bad that went. 

After we 'finished' the project we went for a walk. But before that, Changjo went to change his clothes. 

"Finally, you're back!" i got up from the bench i was sitting. 

"Sorry" he chuckled and sat down. 

We talked for a while and then headed back to our rooms. On the way to our rooms, Changjo saw a big colourful poster. He ran to see it. I followed him. Changjo was reading it with a smile on his face. 

"A carnival?" i asked. 

"Yea" he smiled. "We gotta go!" he looked at me.

"Why? I don't like carnivals" i said annoyed. 

"HyunSoo! pleasee!" he made a cute face. I looked away. 

"Aish! fine! When?" 

"Um.. in.. Saturday" he smiled. 

"Okay" i smiled and left. 

~~

I opened the door to my room and saw Niel. 

"Oh, you're here" i said. He nodded and smiled. 

"Um.. are you.. free tonight?" he asked. 

"..yea" i lied down on my bed and pulled out my phone. "Why?" i asked. 

"Well my friend has this gig tonight and i don't wanna go alone, i was wondering if you could go with me.." 

"Um.. yea, sure" i smiled. 

"Really? thank you" he smiled. 

"No probz, by the way at what time does that start?"

"At.. 9 pm"

"Oh okay"

Niel the tv and my favourite drama was on. "OMG"   

I couldn't say 'Let's watch it' , cause it's a girly drama and boys wouldn't watch it. He switched the channel. "NO!"

I texted Chunji cause i was bored. 

To: Chunji oppa

From: HyoSonn

Oppa! I'm bored, talk to me~ 

<3

"Who are you texting? " Niel asked with a smile. "Your girlfriend?" 

"Huh?" i hid my phone. "NOO!" i yelled. 

"Okay, you don't have to yell" he laughed. "So.. you don't have a girlfriend?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"Nope" i shook my head. 

"Hm strange" 

"Strange?- oh i got a text message" i smiled.

To:HyoSonn

From: Chunji oppa

Dongsaeng i'm in school! I'll call you tomorrow! ;]] ~

I put away my phone and watched tv with Niel. We watched some really boring movie. "I wanna watch my drama T-T "

~~

"HyunSoo! Wake up, it's 8 pm" someone shook me. I opened my eyes and saw Niel. He was so close. I opened my eyes wide and he pulled up. 

"What's the time?" i asked. 

"It's 8 pm, you fell asleep while watching tv" he chuckled. "Get dressed, we have to go" 

"Go where?" i asked confused. 

"You already forgot?" he asked. "We're going at the gig!" 

"Oh yea, sorry" i got up and started to my shirt but then i remembered something.

"Oh no, how am i suppose to get dressed now with him in the room" i started to panic.

"I'm going at Ricky's room. Get dressed and come if you want. He's in room number 29" he smiled and left.

"Wah, i'm saved"  

I got dressed and went at Ricky's room. Niel and Ricky were there alone. 

"Hey HyunSoo" smiled Ricky. 

"Hii" i smiled at him. "You're going with us Ricky?" i asked him

"Nope, i'm not a big fan of clubs" 

"Oh.." 

"Let's go, it's almost 9" Niel got up. 

We arrived at the club at  9:05 pm. His friend's band haven't started yet. When we went in the club there was a loud music playing. We went at the bar and Niel ordered some drinks. When we got our drinks we went near the stage and a band started comming out. 

"Who's your friend?" i asked him. 

"The one with the blonde hair" 

They started playing some rock music. Apparently all the songs they played were theirs. I liked them all. When they finished playing Niel's friend came to us right away. 

"Hii" he greeted us. 

"Hey" said Niel. "This is my roommate HyunSoo" 

"Hi, i'm Niel's friend Byunghun but you can call me L.Joe" he smiled. 

"Nice to meet you" i smiled. 

"I'll go get us some drinks" L.Joe left. 

He got back really quick. He handed me a drink. It was alcohol. I never drank alcohol before.  But i had to this time cause i'm a 'man' now. I drank it in one shot. I thought he would stop giving me alcohol but i was wrong. He just kept giving me another full glass. Every glass i drank it in one shot hoping that he would stop. But i was wrong. After my.. maybe 10th drink i needed to use the restroom.

"Excuse me" i started to lose my balance but i managed somehow to the restroom. I made a mistake. Instead of going in the men's restroom i went in the women's. As i entered some of the girls started to scream while others were just looking at me like i was crazy. But i wasn't. Only i knew that i was a girl. Everyone saw me as a boy. 

When i saw all these girls i remembered that i'm a 'boy'. 

"Oh, sorry" i quickly got out. "Omg, i have to use the men's restroom now?" 

"Aishh" i entered the men's restroom. It wasn't nice! There were guys there.. doing their jobs.. 

I got little dizzy and rested my back on the wall. The restroom soon got empty. I closed my eyes for a second. 

~~

Niel's pov

"HyunSoo is not back yet?" asked L.Joe. 

"No.. I'll go check if he's okay.." 

I entered the men's restroom and it was empty. I saw HyunSoo in the corner.. sleeping. 

"Aish, this guy" i shook my head and went near him. "HyunSoo!" i yelled in his face! 

"W-what?" he quickly got up. I chuckled. 

"You were sleeping in the restroom" 

"Oh mann, i closed my eyes for only one second. ONE SECOND!" he tried to walk but ended up on the floor. "Ouchh!" he yelled. 

"Aish, you gotta be careful" i pulled him up and got his one arm around my neck. I got him out of the club. 

~~

I carried him to our room. It was already 1 am and we would be in big trouble if someone saw us in this condition. I opened the door to our room and put him on his bed. He got under the covers and fell asleep. 

"Ah, you're a big trouble HyunSoo" i smiled and went in bed.