The hangover 2!

His roommate is a girl!

HyoSonn's pov

 

"Finally! Someone agreed to watch this movie with me" said Niel. I started to laugh. "Nobody wanted to watch it with me.. Thanks" he smiled. 

"No problem" still laughing. 

The movie started and we both sat on my bed cause it was closer to the tv. 

"I want some popcorn!" i mumbled. 

"Popcorn? Well let's go get some at the cafeteria" said Niel and paused the movie. 

"Isn't it closed?" i asked confused.

"Nahh, it's always open, you can take whatever you need and you won't get caught" 

"Really? Then let's go" i got up. 

~~

We went at the cafeteria.

"Aish, where are the lights?" asked Niel. It was dark. I couldn't see anything. "HyunSoo! where are you?" he asked. 

"Here!" i followed his voice. 

"Here's the light" he turned it on. 

When he the lights i noticed that i got too close to him. I turned around and started blushing. He smiled and went to get the popcorns. 

"Are you sure we can take whatever we need from here?" i asked him. 

"Yea! Everything is free here" he smiled. 

"Oh, i didn't know that.." 

"Let's go" he got the popcorns and smiled. 

As we were walking out of the cafateria we saw a guard comming this way. Niel grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cafeteria again. It was dark and he had his hands around me. "Shh! he might see us" he whispered in my ear. I shivered a little. 

"I thought we could take whatever we want" i whispered. 

"Well at day time-" 

"WHAT?" i said little loud. He covered my mouth. 

"Sorry, i forgot about the guard, and i just wanted some popcorns" he put his hand down put still his other hand was around my waist. 

"Is he gone?" i asked. 

"Yea, i think so" we came out of the cafateria and no one was there. We quickly ran to our room. 

"Ah, we didn't get caught" 

"Yea" he played the movie and i quickly sat down next to him. 

~~

It was already 1 am and the movie wasn't finished yet. I was so sleepy. My head was falling down but i manager to stay awake for a while. 

 

Niel's pov

I was watching the movie and suddenly i felt a weight on my sholder. I looked down and saw HyunSoo sleeping. "Aish, it was the end, you just had to fall asleep" i turned off the tv and got off of his bed. 

"HyunSoo?" i shook him. 

"Huh?" he woke up. 

"Get under the covers, you'll catch a cold like that" 

"Okay.." he got under the covers and fell asleep right away. 

I lied down on my bed and tried to fall asleep but i couldn't. "There's something strange about him.." i thought.