Carnival

His roommate is a girl!

Saturday~

HyoSonn's pov

*knock knock* 

Someone started knocking on the door really loudly.. or was it just me, i don't know. It woke me up. I had a awful headache. I was too lazy to got see who's knocking on the door. I looked at the time and it was 10 am. Niel was sleeping. 

Just when i thought the person got away, someone started knocking on the door again. This time it woke up Niel too. 

"Aish, who's that?" yelled Niel angry

"Changjo!" he yelled. 

"It's for you HyunSoo" Niel threw a pillow at me and went back to sleep. 

"I know" i got up but my headache got even worse. I opened the door and that apperently scared Changjo. 

"W-what's wrong with you?" he asked. 

"Huh?" i got confused. 

"You look like hell.. and you smell like alcohol?" 

"Oh.. okay. What do you need this early in the morning?" i said annoyed. 

"Well.. you promised me that you'll go with me at the carnival" he smiled. 

"That's today?" i asked. He nodded. "Ah, i forgot, let me get dressed and i'll come at your room" i closed the door. 

I went through my bag and found some clothes to wear. Luckily Daniel was still sleeping and i could get dressed. I quickly got dressed and went out of the room. 

"Wait.. which room is Changjo's?" i stopped. "Ahh" 

I went in the hall on the first floor to see the room list. After searching and searching i finally found Changjo in room number 17. 

"Wait.. he already told me in which room he is.. Aishh this is annoying!" I ran to his room. 

"Changjo!" i yelled. 

"What?" he was on the computer. 

"Let's go!"

~~

Carnival:

"I can't believe i'm here" i said annoyed.

"Cheer up HyunSoo, we'll be here all day" said Changjo smiling. 

"WHAT? all day? NO! i'm leaving" i started to leave but Changjo pulled me with him. 

He dragged me everywhere with him. We ate ice cream, cotton candy, lollipops.. i think i'm gonna get fat from all this. 

That wasn't the worse thing. He dragged me to a place for little kids. He played with them while i was just standing on the side being strange and stuff. The kids were staring at me. 

After the kid's stuff, i made him ride on the ferris wheel. At first he didn't wanna get on but he gave up at the end.

"This is my first time riding on this" said Changjo, little scared.

"You'll be okay" i laughed. 

The ferris wheel started to move.

"Ah, so scary! I wanna go down!" said Changjo and burried his head in my chest. 

"Um.. " it was awkward after all.. i am a girl. "Can you get off of me?" i asked him. 

He looked at me. "Oh.. yea" he looked down, scared. 

"Aish Changjo, i'm sorry! But that is how i felt when you dragged me to all those places.."

"yea.. i kinda deserve it" he looked down. "Omg we're so high" he covered his eyes with hands. 

"Come here" i hugged him.

~~

When the ferris wheel stopped, Changjo quickly got out. 

"I'm out!" he yelled. I smiled at him. "Oh, look! it's Daniel hyung" he pointed with his finger. 

"Daniel? Where?" i started looking around. 

"There!" Changjo pointed again. "Daniel hyung!" he yelled and ran over to him. 

"Oh yea" i smiled. But my smile faded away quickly. He was with a girl. 

"HyunSoo!" yelled Changjo. I went to them. 

"I didn't know you were comming" i said to Niel. 

"yea.. me neither, she called me at the last moment. By the way this is Sangmi" he smiled. 

"Hii" she pulled her hand out. I looked at her. 

"..hey, i'm HyunSoo, Daniel's.. " i looked at him. ".. roommate" i smiled. 

"Nice to meet you" she smiled. 

Later the four of us went in a caffee shop. I was silence. I didn't talk to any of them. 

"Ah, i didn't think about this.. he's got a girlfriend.. i guess i'm going home earlier.." 

"He's out of this world again" said Changjo. 

"Out of this world?" asked Sangmi confused. 

"Yea, he does this all the time. He shuts everything down that's surrounding him, usually when something is bothering him. I've noticed that.." said Changjo. 

"You know.. i can still hear you" i looked at Changjo. 

"..Sorry" he looked away. 

Niel looked at me strangely.

"I'm going home- i mean at school.. " i got up. 

"I'll go too" Niel got up after me.  "Sangmi are you staying?" 

"Um.. " she looked at Changjo. "yea" 

"Okay" me and Niel left. 

We weren't talking anything on the way back. It was silence. When we reached the school it was 4 pm. It was time for lunch. Me and Niel went in the cafeteria still not talking. We sat on the same table and started eating. 

"So.." he started. I looked at him. "What's bothering you?" he asked. 

"Huh? um.. nothing" i replied and took a bite. 

"Nothing.?" 

"yea" i nodded. 

*ring~* 

My phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Yobosayo" i answered. 

"Dongsaeng~!" Chunji oppa yelled. 

"Ahh Chunjii~" i yelled back. Niel looked at me shocked.

"Guess what?" 

"What?" i smiled. 

"I'll come visit you this week" 

"Aw really? i missed you so much opp- Chunjii!" 

"I missed you too" he chuckled. 

"When are you comming?" 

"Um.. wednesday?" 

"Okay, great. I gotta go now, i'm with a friend" 

"Okay, dongsaeng, byebye~" 

"Byee" i smiled. 

I put my phone in my pocket. Niel looked at me. 

"I'll be in the room" he got up and left. Not much time after him i did the same. I walked in the room and he was lying on the bed. It was already 5:30 pm. 

"Um.. you want some. .chocolate?" i asked him and showed him the unwrapped chocolate in my hand. 

"Sure" he sat on his bed. I sat next to him. I gave him a piece of chocolate. Instead of him eating it he put it in my mouth. 

"You eat first" he smiled. I started to blush and looked away. "WHAT?"

Niel chuckled. And put a piece of chocolate in his mouth. 

"Your girlfriend.. seems nice" i mumbled. 

"Huh? my what?" he asked confused. 

"Girlfriend.." 

He started to laugh. I looked at him. 

"She's not my girlfriend" he got closer. "She's my younger sister" he smiled. 

"Ohhh! I thought that.. she was your.. girlfriend" i looked down. "Sorry" i mumbled. 

"It's fine" he smiled and placed another piece of chocolate in my mouth. 

~~

We were still eating chocolate and watching tv on his bed, when suddenly the door opened and exciting Changjo came in. 

"Guys!" he smiled. 

"What?" i asked. 

"Did you heard?" he got more excited. 

"About what?" me and Niel looked at each other. 

"They're taking us to Jeju island for two days" he smiled and started to jump. 

"What?" me and Niel yelled excited like Changjo. 

"This is awesome" said Niel. I nodded. 

"When are we going?" i asked.

"Tomorrow morning" he smiled and got out of our room. 

I looked at Niel and he smiled at me. 

"You're gonna be my roommate there, okay?" he said. 

"Yea, okay" i chuckled.