Secret

His roommate is a girl!

Wednesday~

HyoSonn's pov

We're back at school now and it's wednesday. Chunji oppa promised me that he'll come visit me today. I can't wait to see him. I've missed him so much. 

It's 3 pm and all my classes have finished. It's perfect, i'll have more time to be with oppa. 

Today i went at lunch alone. I saw Ricky sitting on a table alone too. I sat beside him. 

"Why are you alone?" i asked him. 

"Oh, hey" he smiled. "Well Niel isn't hungry and Changjo already ate" 

"Oh, okay" i started eating. 

I was about to get up but my phone started ringing. I saw who's calling me. It was Chunji oppa. 

"Chunjii~" i picked up. 

"hey heyy, i'm infront of the school where-" he started.

"OMG really?? i'll be there right away" i cut him off and hang up. 

"Ricky, i have to go" i started running towards the exit but a guy blocked it so i bumped into him. 

"Sorry" i bowed and looked at him. "Oh, Niel" i smiled. 

"hey" he got up and smiled. 

"I though you're not hungry" 

"I am now- how do you know that?" he asked confused. 

"Ricky told me" i pointed at Ricky. 

"Oh.. "

"I have to go now" i smiled and left. 

I finally got out of the school and started looking around. I spotted Chunji oppa and ran to him. 

"Oppa!" i yelled and hugged him tight. 

"what did i say about calling me oppa here" he hugged me back and started to laugh. 

"Sorry" i smiled. "I missed youu" i poked him lighty 

"I've missed you too dongsaeng" he smiled. "So where's that guy that made you a .. guy?" he said confused. 

"He's in the cafeteria" i started to laugh. "Let's go oppa" i grabbed his hand.

"Stop calling me like that and let go of my hand, i'm popular at my school, you know"

"Sorry" i laughed. 

We went at the cafeteria and i couldn't find Niel anywhere. 

"Wow.. a lot of guys.." Chunji started looking around. "Where's your roommate?" 

"I don't know, i can't find him." 

"Maybe he's in your room" Chunji looked at me. 

I nodded and we went in our room. I opened the door and saw Niel watching the tv. 

"I was looking for you everywhere!" 

"You were? why?" he asked confused and got up.

"I wanted you to meet my friend, Chunji" i smiled. 

"Nice to meet you" said Chunji without a smile. 

"Oh, so you're that Chunji" smiled Niel.

"That Chunji?" oppa looked at me confused. 

"Long story" i looked at him. 

~~

The theree of us later went out. We went at the near park. I went on the swings while Chunji oppa and Niel were sitting on a bench and talking something. 

 

Niel's pov

"So.." he started. "Have you seen his twin sister?" Chunji asked me.

"Um.. no" i answered. 

"No?" he yelled. "You should see her, she's very pretty" he smiled. 

"I bet HyunSoo is even prettier" i smiled at that thought. "Wait. WHAT? aish, i'm going insane"

Chunji pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of HyunSoo's sister.

"Her name is HyoSonn" he smiled. 

"She's pretty" i smiled. 

"Who's pretty?" asked HyunSoo.

"Ahh HyunSoo!" i yelled. "You scared me" 

"Sorry" he looked down. 

"Your sister" smiled Chunji

"Huh?" i got confused. 

"Daniel thinks that your sister is pretty" Chunji winked. 

I started to blush. "Why is he telling him that?" 

~~

HyoSonn's pov

It was already 7 pm and the moon was comming up. 

"Oh, it's raining" 

"Aish, i hate rain" said Chunji. 

"We should go back" said Niel. 

"You two go back, i have to go home, it's getting late" said Chunji and hugged me. "Bye~" he winked and left. 

Me and Niel started running towards the school. It started to rain more and more. I couldn't run anymore so i stopped. 

"What's wrong?" Niel stopped too and got closer. 

"I can't run, my leg.." i pointed at my leg. 

"Does it still hurt?" he looked at it worried. I nodded. 

He got down infront of me. "Get on!" he said, 

"A piggyback ride?" i asked confused. 

"Yea! come on!" 

I didn't have a choice but to get on. I couldn't walk and it was raining. Niel started running but not that fast. After a while he couldn't run anymore but he did anyways.

"Aren't you tired?" i asked him. 

"No" 

"You should stop! i can walk now" 

"No! we're almost there" he started to run faster. 

I fell asleep as he was carrying me.


Niel's pov

I noticed tha he fell asleep on my back. I carried him to our room. I lied him down on his bed. First i went to get dressed and quickly came back. HyunSoo was all wet from the rain. I started to his shirt. But i saw something. He was wearing another shirt and under that shirt he had a bandage. I pulled his second shirt up to see why he has a bandage. I thought that he was hurt or something and i got worried. But that wasn't it. 

"HyoSonn.." i whispered. "That's HyoSonn.." i quickly got her clothes on and went out. 

"What is she doing here? Does Chunji know? I should call him.. or should i. Omg what should i do. Should i tell him- i mean her that i know about it.. or should i just keep it in.. Why did this happen! At the same time i'm glad that it was her all the time but.. this is wrong i gotta do something. I'll call Chunji."

My mind was going crazy. I went back in our room and took her phone. I searched Chunji's number and called him. 

"Dongsaeng!" he yelled. 

"Um Chunji hyung.." 

"Daniel? Why is HyunSoo's phone with you?" he was confused. 

"Well.. HyunSoo is sleeping and i wanted to talk to you about something.. "

"Okay, what is it?" he asked. 

"Well.. " 

i told him everything that happend. 

"Omg Daniel.. i'm sorry-"

"No! it's not your fault, but i don't know what to do now.." 

"Just don't tell her that you know! okay?" 

"okay.. thanks" i hang up. 

I wanted to tell her so badly but i kept it in and started avoiding her. Knowing that your roommate is a girl and doing all the guy's stuff it's just weird. I have to treat her like a boy or  she'll notice that i know about her secret.