My feelings

His roommate is a girl!

Friday

Niel's pov

It's finally friday. I went at the classes today. HyoSonn was feeling little better so i didn't have to take care of her. She went at the classes too. 

Today we had P.E with HyoSonn's class. I don't know why, we never have p.e together. 

"Hyung! you ready?" yelled Ricky. 

"Yea" i got out from the changing room. "I wonder how HyoSonn is changing with all the boys.."

"Let's go hyung!" Ricky dragged me out. 

I looked around to find HyoSonn. And i did. I spotted her sitting on a bench with Changjo. She and Changjo got up and started waking towards us. We all were weating our p.e uniform of course. Shorts and a shirt. 

When HyoSonn got up from the bench my jaw dropped. Her whole legs were showing. She was definitely a girl. I still had my suprise expression on my face when they came.

"Niel!" she started waving with her hands. "You okay?" 

"Y-yes" i quickly replied and looked the other way. She chuckled. 

"Thank you for taking care of me the other day" she smiled. 

"N-no problem"

The teacher came and we started doing some exercises. I was looking at HyoSonn the whole time. "How come the others don't see that she's a girl..? I mean look at her body.."

~~

When the class finished it was lunch time. I went to cafeteria with Ricky. Changjo and HyoSonn were already there. We sat on the same table with them. I sat next to HyoSonn. 

"What's the time?" asked Changjo. 

HyoSonn got her phone out. "It's 3:30 "

I saw the display on her phone. "Is that your sister?" i asked her. 

"Um.. yea" she smiled. 

"Can i see the picture?" 

"S-sure" she gave me her phone. 

I looked at the picture carefully. She had a long brown hair. She was really pretty. 

"She's pretty" i smiled and gave her the phone back. 

"Thank you" i heard her whisper. I felt me cheeks becoming red and quickly turned my head the other way.

~~

After the lunch i went in my room. I finished all the classes for today. HyoSonn still had two classes left. I was alone in the room and that's what i needed. I needed time to think what's going on.. 

"This is so confusing.. I'm thinking about her every day. I can't get her out of my mind. Do i like her or something.. And why did Chunji told me not to tell her that i know about her secret. Maybe her knowing that i found out about it would make things easier for both of us. It's harder for me now.. I like her and i can't tell her about it.. Aish" i threw a pillow.

"You okay?" someone asked. 

I turned around and saw HyoSonn in the room. 

"I'm.. fine- what are you doing here?" i asked her confused. 

"My last class got canceled. The teacher isn't here, awesome right?" she lied on her bed. 

"Yea.. HyunSoo?" i got up. 

"Yea?" she looked at me while still lying on her bed. 

"Um.. can you give me Chunji's number?" 

"Sure.. why?" 

"I.. just wanna talk to him" i smiled.

"Okay.. here's the number" she smiled. 

"Thanks" i smiled and got out of the room. 

I went outside and sat on a bench. I looked around to see if anyone was there. "No one is here, great."

"Yobosayo?" 

"Chunji, it's Niel.. again" 

"Oh hii! Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine.. i just wanted to talk to you about something" 

"Okay, what is it?" 

"um.. can we meet? Tonight!"

"Yea, where?" 

"At the new coffeeshop at 6 pm!" 

"Okay, see you there" he hang up. 

~~

6 pm~

"Thanks for comming" i said. 

"No problem" he smiled. 

We went inside the coffeeshop and ordered some coffee. 

"So.. what's that thing that you wanna talk about?" he smiled. 

"It's about HyoSonn.." 

"What about her?"

"Well.. you know.. she's a girl and at first i was a little confused .. but now i found out my true feelings towards her-"

"Feelings?" he cut me off with a serious face.

"Yea" i nodded. "I like her" i looked away. 

Chunji sighed. I looked at him confused. "You can't tell her that" 

"Why?" i got even more confused. 

"Well.. she doesn't wanna be found out that she's a girl and plus she's leaving in sunday"

"She's leaving?" i got upset. He nodded. "Why?" i yelled.

"Her brother is comming in monday.." 

I looked down. "Thanks" i got up and left. 

Chunji's pov

"Sorry Niel, but i won't give up that easily. You know what they say: you gotta fight for the one you love!"

HyoSonn's pov

"Aish, where did Niel go?" i thought. "I'm so bored!"

I the tv and my fave drama was on. I smiled. "YAY"

Suddenly the door opened and i quickly changed the channel. It was Niel. He looked little upset.

"What's wrong?" i got up. 

"Nothing" he lied on his bed avoiding eye contact. 

I sat on his bed and looked at him. "What did you and Chunji talked about?" i asked him. 

"Eh.. nothing" he closed his eyes. 

I looked at him carefully. I've never seen his face that close. I started with his hair and ended with his lips. I wanted to kiss him so badly but i couldn't. He would think that i'm gay and weird. 

I got off of his bed and lied on mine. It was already 10 pm and i was tired. I was in my pajamas so i went in bed right away. 

Niel's pov

"Don't tell her? huh? WHY? This is so confusing. And who is Chunji to tell me what to do? And why did she even come here at first place. She really doesn't know what she's doing to me now. She made me fall for her and now she's leaving me like that? Aish! This makes me pissed of!"