Confession

His roommate is a girl!

Saturday

HyoSonn's pov

Today it's saturday.. and it means that tomorrow i'm going home. My oppa is comming tomorrow so i have to tell him about all this. I hope he won't be mad at me.. He's never been mad at me and plus i didn't do anything wrong .. well except pretending to me him.. Aish i'm so scared of telling him about this. 

We didn't have school today. Niel has been avoiding me. I don't know why, i haven't done anything wrong to him as i recall. It was lunch time and Changjo and Ricky were the only ones talking. 

After the lunch me and Changjo went outside and sat on a bench.

"What's wrong with Daniel today?" he asked me.

"I don't know. He's been like this since last night."

"What happend last night?" 

"Nothing.. he was out and when he got back he looked really pissed.."

"I hope he's fine.." 

"Yea, me too"

~~

Niel's pov

After the lunch i went in my room. It was empty. "Perfect, that's what i need" 

While HyoSonn was out i used that time to think. I really wanted to be alone for a while. I've been avoiding her all day. We haven't talked since last night. I really got confused and pissed. Confused because of Chunji's excuse and pissed because her comming her and leaving me like this. She made me fall for her and now she's leaving.. It's really bothering me. Chunji's excuse was really stupid and i haven't heard her real excuse why she's here. I really liker her so i decided not to listen to Chunji anymore. I'm going to tell her that i like her when she comes back. After all she's leaving tomorrow and if she doesn't like me that's just fine. It won't be my first time someone to break my heart like that. 

"When is she comming?" i started walking around the room, nervous.

HyunSoo's pov (real HyunSoo!)

Finally i'm back in Korea right now. I was suppose to come back tomorrow but the last show got canceled so i came today. I already sent a messge to HyoSonn. Right now i'm on my way to the new school. I'll visit my dongsaeng tonight. I'm so excited to see her. I've missed her so much.

HyoSonn's pov

"What's the time?" i pulled out my phone.

"Oh a text message from my oppa" i smiled.

"OMG!" i yelled.

"What's wrong HyunSoo?" asked Changjo confused. 

"N-nothing. I gotta go Changjo" i started running towards my room as fast as could. I finally reached the second floor and opened the door to my room. But i was already late. I saw Niel and my oppa in a awkward situation. 

"Oppa.." i mumled. 

He turned around. He seemed little mad. "I'm in big trouble now"

I didn't wanted him to find out about it in this way. 

"We have to talk!" he grabbed my hand and we went in a empty classroom.

"Oppa, i can explain" i said. He didn't say anything. "I..."

i told him everything. First time seeing Niel, comming up with the crazy and stupid idea, and finally falling for him. 

"Ah HyoSonn.. why didn't you tell me about all this? And how did umma approved this?" he asked.

"I don't know oppa, i just couldn't tell you.. And i .. kept bothering umma about it so she let me do it.."

"Aish" he got closer and hugged me.

"Oppa, you're not mad?" i asked.

"No!" he pulled back and smiled. "I'm a little mad about not telling me about this." 

"Sorry oppa!" i looked down. He smiled. 

"Oh and by the way that Daniel guy likes you too" he smiled.

"WHAT? h-he's g-gay?" 

"Noo~" he started to laugh. "He knows that you're a girl" 

"He knows? how?" i got confused.

"Well he told me that he tried to change your clothes when you two got wet from the rain. And that's when he saw your.." he pointed at my chest. 

"WHAT? he saw.." i started to blush. I wanted to hit my head on the wall. 

"He only saw the bandage! don't worry" he smiled.

Whew, that's good" i smiled. 

"Dongsaeng, you gotta go home. If someone sees us like this, we'll be in big trouble." 

"Oh, yea.. " i looked down. 

"I'll visit you tonight" he hugged me. 

"Okay oppa" i smiled and left. 

~~

HyunSoo's pov

After talking to my dongsaeng she left and i went in my new room. It was weird. I've never expected that from her, especially doing all that for a guy.. 

"Hey!"

"Yea?" 

"You're comming with me tonight. I have a suprise for you!"