Him and her!

His roommate is a girl!

1 week later~

HyoSonn's pov

The past week was awesome. I spent more time with Niel.And found out more about him. Everyday i fell for him more.

I still haven't seen Chunji. I've been calling him everyday but he won't answer it. I hope he's fine. I miss my oppa so much.

I haven't seen Changjo either.. He still thinks that HyunSoo is the same as before. He's lucky that me and my oppa are the same cause Changjo can be really annoying sometimes.

It's little weird.. cause Niel oppa and HyunSoo oppa are still roommates. I wonder what they're talking about.

~~

Today me and Niel will visit Chunji. I hope he's home. 

"Why are we going at his house ?" asked Niel annoyed. 

"I wanna see him! I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, maybe more!"

*knock knock* 

I knocked on the door. The door opened and i saw Chunji oppa. 

"Oppa!" i smiled and hugged him. 

"H-hey" he smiled.  "Come in" 

We came in and sat on the sofa. "what brings you here?" 

"Well you haven't answered my phone calls so i decided to visit you" i smiled. "I missed you~"

"Sorry about that dongsaeng, my phone is dead.. I missed you too" he smiled. "So.. Niel knows..?" 

"Oh yes" i smiled. "Actually.." i looked at Niel and smiled. "We started dating" i looked back at Chunji oppa.

"D-dating?" he smiled. I nodded while smiling. "That's great, congradulations"

Niel's pov

"This is weird. He doesn't seem happy at all for her. And he's the one that told me not to confess to HyoSonn. He lied to me. He gave me a fake excuse why she did all that.. Aish i can't believe this guy. He actually has feelings for her.Well i ain't care. She's mine and his plan didn't work. " 

"HyoSonn!" i called out her name. She was talking to Chunji.

"Yea?" she looked at me. 

"We should go" i got up. 

"But we just got here" 

"Let's go, i'm sure that Chunji is busy" i gave him a 'stay away from here' look. He knew what the look meant. 

"Yea, i'm really busy dongsaeng" he smiled. 

"Aw okay oppa! see you later" she smiled. 

"Bye.."

~~

"Why did you wanted to leave so much?" she asked me confused. 

"Because your stupid oppa has feelings for you!" i thought. "I have to meet your brother"

"What? why my oppa?" 

"We're.. going out with some friends" 

"Oh.. okay" 

When HyoSonn left i quickly called HyunSoo. Luckily he wasn't home, he was at the mall. 

"HyunSoo! where are you?" 

"I'm at the mall, why?"

"We need to talk!"

~~

We met at the mall and ordered some coffee.

"Why did you wanted to talk to me so badly?" he chuckled.

"It's about that Chunji guy" 

"Oh Chunji" he smiled. "What about him?" 

"I think he likes HyoSonn.."

"What? Noo!" he chuckled. "They're childhood friends, there's no way that he likes her" 

"HyunSoo! He likes her, believe me. He's the one that told me not to tell her my feelings and just now we were at his house, when HyoSonn told him about us he totally freaked out."

"Really?" he got little shocked. I nodded. "woah, i can't believe it.. So what are you worried about?" 

"They're childhood friends and they know everything about each other.. What if.. what if he.."

"Steals her from you?" 

"Y-yea.."

"Aish Niel, you don't have to worry about that!" 

"Why ?"

"I know my sister very well, she would never do that to you, i mean the girl pretended to be a guy just to be closer to you! " he smiled.

"Yea, i guess" i smiled. "Thanks HyunSoo" 

"No problem!" he smiled.

~~

1 week later

Niel's pov

The past week i've been really busy with school, while HyoSonn was with Chunji every day. I get it, they're friends but i'm still worried and scared of losing her.

Saturday finally came and i didn't have school. I asked HyoSonn if she wants to go out tonight but she already had plans with Chunji. She blew me off and went with him. If she was going with some other friends i wouldn't been bothered that much, but she went with Chunji, alone. 

I was bored and i didn't know what to do, so i went at HyunSoo's house. 

I knocked on the door and HyoSonn opened the door. She looked really beaufitul.

"Wow.. you look.. beautiful, why are you getting dressed up like that?" i got confused. 

"Well me and Chunji are going on a concert, i would of invited you too but you don't like that kind of music" 

"Yea.. " i got mad and wanted to hit something. "Is HyunSoo here?" 

"yea, he'll be here in a minute" 

"Okay.."

"oh it's already 8 pm, i gotta go Niel, bye" she smiled. 

"HyoSonn wait!" she stopped. 

"what is it?" 

"We need to talk! Now" i grabbed her hand. 

"W-why now? i'm gonna be late!" 

"I don't care!" i dragged her outside. She didn't say anything. 

"N-niel.. are you okay? you look mad" she got scared.

"I am mad!" i yelled. "You go everywhere with stupid Chunji, but you won't go anywhere with me. I'm your boyfriend not him!" i yelled and felt a tear comming. I turned the other side. 

"Pabo!" she hugged me from behind. It shocked me. "Why didn't you say that it's bothering you? I'm sorry Niel! I didn't know how you felt, i was only thinking about myself."

I turned around and kissed her.

"I'm sorry too HyoSonn.."

*ring~~* 

Her phone started ringing. "Who is it?" i asked.

"Chunji" she mumbled. "Oppa!" she answered. 

"Dongsaeng, where are you? they're about to start!" 

"Oppa, i'm not comming. I'm sorry" she hang up.

"Y-you're not going?" i asked her. 

"Nope" she smiled and grabbed my hand. "I'm going out with my boyfriend".

~~

A year later

"You sad you'll never hurt my dongsaeng!" he punched me in the face. 

"I didn't mean to hurt her" i touched my lips, they were bleeding. 

"So why did  you?" he yelled and tried to punch me again. 

"It was Chunji!" i yelled. 

To be continued...

 

A.N: This was the final chapter >< i hope you liked it XDD There's going to be a sequel btw :DD. I don't know what it's going to be called though. But i'll update about it :PP ~~