My roommate!

His roommate is a girl!

Monday~

HyoSonn's pov

 

Today Chunji oppa will pick me up and drive me to school. Ah i'm excited. I'm lucky that my old school is on vacation now and i can pretend to be my brother for that time. He's comming back in 2 weeks. Not enough time though. 

"You ready, dongsaeng?" asked Chunji

"Yup!" i smiled and got in his car. 

~~

When we arrived at the school there were a lot of students passing by. It wasn't like the last time. 

"Woah, that's a.. big school" Chunji stared. "Are you sure you gonna be fine here?" 

"Yes oppa!" i smiled but he covered my mouth with his hands.

"Don't call me oppa here! People will think we're gay" he started to look around like an idiot. 

"Okay" i laughed. 

"I'll see you in two weeks" he smiled and hugged me. 

I nodded. "Byee~" 

I entered the school. It was so big inside. On the left side were the classrooms and on the right side were the rooms. My room was number 28 and it was on the second floor. I had little trouble finding it. When i finally found it i entered the room and it was empty. "Hm. i thought i was having a roommate, i guess not" i thought and smiled. 

I put my bags on the bed and left to find my classroom cause the classes were about to start. On my way there the principal saw me. Weird, he recognized me. 

"Choi HyunSoo" he smiled. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" i bowed

"Welcome! I hope you like the new school, This is your teacher Mrs. Lee" 

I bowed again and went with the teacher in the classroom. 

"Students!" she started. She had everyone's attention. "We have a new student in our school, he'll be in this class, so be nice to him" she smiled. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm HyunSoo, i hope we can be good friends" i smiled and bowed. 

"You can take the free seat next to Jonghyun" the teacher pointed with her finger. 

I sat down and the lesson started. As i was looking at the board and listening to the teacher someone poked me on my arm. I moved my head to the right to see who did that and saw that Jonghyun guy or whatever his name was. 

"Hii~ I'm Jonghyun, but you can call me Changjo" he smiled and pulled his hand out. 

"Nice to meet you! I'm HyunSoo" i smiled back. 

~~

It was lunch time and Changjo decided to show me around. We went through all hallways and classrooms. The school was so big. After the tour around the school we sat down on the bench outside. 

"What room are you in?" he asked me. "Maybe you're my new roommate" he smiled.

"I'm in 28, you?" 

"Aw, you're not my roommate. I'm in 17"

"Oh.. so do you know who my roommate is?" i asked him. 

"No, but there's a list, if you want you could see who your roommate is" he smiled.

"Really? Where's the list?"

We went in a hallway where a board full of news was at. There were a lot of papers on the board. Everything what was happing at the school was at that board. We barely found the list with roommates and stuff. 

"Oh, i found it!" said Changjo. "Hm.. room 28.. 28! Here it is" 

"Who's my roommate?" i jumped.

"Someone named.. Ahn Daniel" he said confused.

"Who's that? you know him?" i asked him

"hm.. nope, well you'll meet him soon" he smiled.

~~

Later we went in our classroom. We had two more classes and then i went in my room. I entered the room and saw a guy lying on his bed, not facing me. I closed the door and he turned around. 

"Oh, you must be HyunSoo, my new roommate" he smiled and got closer. 

"Y-yea" my heart started to beat faster as he was comming closer. 

"I'm Daniel" he pulled his hand out. "Nice to meet you"

"N-Nice to meet you" i smiled back. 

The reason why i'm dressed as my oppa is this guy! And the worse thing.. he's my roommate.