Fangirl

Remember

"Are you sure it'll be okay?"

"Everything will be fine. If it becomes too much, we can leave, okay?"

Before anything else could be said, I interruped. "Hyung!"

"Oh, Junghwan," he said carefully, almost like a warning. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you. You didn't come home last night." I gave him a look and glanced at Rena.

He noticed and stepped over a little, shielding her. "You didn't have to worry. I'm alright."

"I wasn't the one worrying. It was Dongwoo hyung. We have a variety show recording today, so they all left earlier looking for you."

"Then..." Jinyoung and Rena exchanged a glance. "Lets go find them!" He grabbed Rena's hand and started walking.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I followed as closely behind as I could. All the while, trying not to notice Rena's hand still held firmly in Jinyoung's.

 

 

We entered the show studio and immediately, the stylists pulled the boys onto chairs to do their hair and makeup. I let out a deep sigh, feeling relieved that we're finally here. The walk here was awkward with Junghwan following behind Jinyoung and I so closely. I didn't like being so close to him. After everything, it made my heart ache. So I focused my thoughts on Jinyoung.

I liked the subtle strength in the way he held my hand. I liked the way he smiled at me. I liked how he was conscious of my feelings. I liked that I had Jinyoung here to help me.

"Rena-ya!" I looked up and Jinyoung was smiling at me. "Come help me pick out an outfit!"

"Ne!" I followed him into the large dressing room. Inside were racks of outfits for each member. Jinyoung had the most clothing and that made me smile slightly.

"Noona! What are you doing in here?!" Chan was standing in front of me trying to shield his chest and abs from me.

"Don't worry, Chanshik, I won't steal your innocence." I poked his stomach and smiled at him teasingly. He flailed his arms and ran to the bathroom, face red.

"Why are you harrassing our puppy, Rena-ssi?"

"Why are you standing there shirtless, Sunwoo-ssi? Are you showing off?"

"Why not show off?" He his abs slowly, smirking. "If you got it, show it to the world!"

"Shut up, pabo." Kira stepped up and threw a shirt in Sunwoo's face.

Jinyoung pulled me over to him and held up two different tops. "Pick one!"

"Hmm," I tapped my chin. "That one! The color blue really compliments your eyes."

He laughed then ran off to change. While I waited, I read the recording schedule that was taped onto the door. After the boys were introduced, they'd talk about various topics, their comeback, play a few games and to end the show, Sandeul would sing a solo. My heart fluttered at the thought of listening to him sing. As much as I loved his voice, I knew I didn't want to watch him perform.

"Sarang-ah!" I turned around to see Junghwan throw his arms around the girl that just walked in. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they shared a quick kiss.

"Sarang-ssi."

"Oh, JIinyoung-ssi!" She smiled brightly and bowed. "Annyeong!"

Jinyoung walked up and stood next to me, holding the sleeve of my jacket lightly in his fingertips. He bowed and cleared his throat and looked at Junghwan. I followed his gaze and Junghwan's smile slackened slightly as our eyes met.

"Sarang," he gestured to me. "This is Rena. The girl I was telling you about."

"Rena-ya?" She grinned and bowed then pulled me into a quick hug. "Annyeonghaseyo! Sandeullie told me so much about you!"

"He did?" I raised an eyebrow. I wonder what he could've possibly told her about me.

She nodded. "Its so nice to meet a fan of his."

I scoffed and gave "Sandeul" and incredulous look. Then I looked back to her and put the fakest smile on my face. "Ne, ne! I'm Sandeul oppa's biggest fan!"

"I hope us dating doesn't upset you too much," she smiled. "I too was once a fangirl."

"No, eonni! I wish you and oppa the best! Hwaiting!" I gave another fake smile and rushed out of the room.