The Reunion

My Only Angel (Sequel to "My Klutzy Angel")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALSw8bL1q5g

-The Reunion-

 Chirping. That’s all Xue Fang could hear as she was surrounded by pitch black. Slowly opening her eyes she starred up in confusion before her gaze landed on the arm that was wrapped around her in a comfortable manner. She slowly looked at the person beside her before she smoothly freed herself from Kris’s grip. She walked around the small place in a fit of confusion as she tried to recall what led up to them being in such a compromising scene.

Nothing.

As she rested her hand against her head in thought a voice in the back of her head repeated the same words in her mind, “You broke your promise to Lu Han. He’ll hate you…he’ll leave you. You’ll be all alone.”

“I…didn’t do anything wrong. Why am I here?” she questioned in panic before she quickly grabbed her clothes and left without another word.

“He WILL leave you all alone…”

** ** ** **

“Lulu!” she called out as she quickly opened the door to their home only to find him sitting with Deshi and talking, “D…Deshi is here?”

He stood up and smiled softly as Xue Fang, “I came because I wanted to explain things to you. We were just chatting while we waited for you to arrive…is something wrong?” Deshi questioned as he stood up and starred at her, “You look like someone who just committed a crime.”

Lu Han stood up as well as he smiled at her, “He’s right. Is everything alright?”

She hesitated before she nodded her head, “I’m fine…just a little tired from running home.” As she walked over to the two she focused her attention on Deshi who held a picture out for her to take, “What’s this?”

“That’s a picture from when you were just born. Mother and Father both loved you so much despite the fact that you were still new to Heaven. Your wings were also so small back then…” he trailed off at the memory. I became left Heaven and became a Fallen Angel to protect you from the thing that wanted to take you away from me the most. You play a key role in the Hade’s plan because you are the vessel for Attilia which means he wants you alive. You are a key part of his and Attilia's Reunion.”

Lu Han looked at him confused, “Why is she the vessel? Xue Fang is an Angel…they said she is one of the purest so why her?”

“Long ago there was a small battle between Hades and the Archangel Michael…being sent directly by God himself Michael fully intended on killing Hades until it was revealed that he couldn’t be killed by the weapons of the Archangels. Instead Michael chose to cast Hades back into Hell along with the one thing he had that would be able to lead him back into the Human World and that thing was Hade’s unborn child. He had mated with a human without her consent creating a child of hatred and as such she held the darkest soul Michael had seen. Thought the infant had yet to have been born the bloodline of Hades as well as the hatred of the mother who wanted nothing to do with her only created a child of darkness.

Michael hadn’t intended to harm an unborn child despite knowing that she would grow to become an enemy of Heaven and God but couldn’t bring it in him to end her so instead he attempted to seal the woman in hell. Her mother had flipped a switch inside her head though…deciding she didn’t want her damned child or to be trapped in Hell with the man she despised threw herself against Michael’s sword killing her as well as the baby but Satan had planned ahead knowing the risk of leaving the human to keep the child safe. He sealed his daughter’s soul off someplace safe where she would be hidden from all Angels.

“Without a body for her soul to go in Attilia cannot come to life and take her place as his heir. He needs her to unlock the doors to Hell and free him and his soldiers to bring about the end of the world and her very own kingdom. Her Hell on Earth.”  Deshi finally revealed.

Xue Fang’s eyes widened as she suddenly grew weak. Lu Han caught her before she could fall and sat her down on the couch. “Xue Fang.”

“Attilia is supposed to use my body as her own and destroy the world?” Xue Fang questioned although she fully understood what was explained. “Then why did Lady Aphrodite hide all of this from me…and why does she want you so bad?”

“Lady Aphrodite believes that if you know everything you’ll grow weak allowing Attilia to enter your body. I’ve been working under Hades for a long time now and weak or not he will have his daughter take over your body. That’s why you need to keep away from the Angels and let me protect you. Father died trying to find a way to stop these days from coming about…now I’m willing to die to prevent them.”

“How can we stop the end of the world?” Lu Han asked as he sat down himself, “You come here and spring all of this on us and we’re just supposed to take it as is and be able to stop this? Xue Fang has devoted herself to becoming a Guardian and protecting the humans yet she’s the main target of some evil soul demon girl that wants to destroy everything…it’s not right! If you’re really her brother why don’t you just find a way to stop Hades?”

“If it were that simple I would have done it years ago. Like I said he couldn’t be killed by Archangel Weapons so what makes you think my weapon could stop him. He’s was a God himself….how do you kill a God? None of them even know how to answer such a question.”

Lu Han sighed as he closed his eyes in thought. “So then why not have Michael come back here and work some kind of Archangel magic on her so that no soul can enter her body?”

“Only God can command the Archangels. He’s the one in charge of all the Gods and Goddesses. After Michael informed him of how the battle came to an end he ordered all the Archangel’s to remain someplace secret and train for the day Hade’s took to the Human World once more. He believes that fate such as this cannot be prevented and the war between Heaven and Hell will take place once more on Earth and he wants to prepare to save as many human souls as possible. I’ve worked with Lucifer while----“

“Lucifer and Hades…aren’t they the same?”

“No,” Xue Fang finally chipped in as she looked at Lu Han, “its basic Angel history. Though he goes by Satan throughout the Human’s bible he was once called Lucifer. Lucifer was a beautiful Angel and some believed he was the strongest. He grew to be very arrogant and prideful though and began to grow tired with his position. He wanted to become God himself which led to him entering the Garden of Eden under the disguise of a snake. He was the reason Adam and Eve took a bite of the apple from the sacred tree. The bible for humans said he fell from Heaven but in truth he was pushed out of Heaven by God.”

 

Xue Fang starred at her hands as she played with her fingers, “Though there are many Gods and Goddess that came about over time God was the original which many believe is why his one and only name is God and no one is more powerful or can be the true ruler of the universe. God is our Father and our Protector…those who try to take his thrown have to be stripped of their power and sent out of Heaven. If he hadn’t fallen from Grace Lucifer would have been one of his strongest soldiers…he could have been the leader of the Archangels.”

“Lucifer is really that strong?”

“Was,” Deshi corrected. “While I worked under Satan I was partnered with him often and his power is nothing more than that of someone with Li’s ranking. His pride is still the same though and for that he wants to takeover Hell as his own to prove to God that he can become a God himself. Even if he has to become the God of creatures in the underworld. For that reason he has gotten a group of demons to pledge allegiance to him and as such is yearning for your death so that Satan cannot rise. Lucifer is a Fallen by standards that he was born an Angel and retains his Angel abilities. He can leave Hell at will like I can meaning he has more grounds than Hades. If you die he’ll find some way to overthrow Satan…and then not even God himself will be able to stop his revenge plans.”

“So than stay with us,” Xue Fang said as she grabbed his hand, “I can’t remember much about my past before mother passed away…and it sounds like things are only going to get more difficult from here. I don’t want to be kept away from you any longer. You’re my brother and I want to fight alongside you! Don’t leave me anymore…Deshi you should live here with us. Together we’ll take on the end of the world and we’ll save all the humans. You can gain your spot in Heaven back and you won’t have to be alone anymore.”

“I can’t…” Deshi said as he pulled his hand away, “I spent all those years partaking in so many sins. I don’t deserve to be by your side.”

Lu Han sighed as he stood up and scratched the back of his head, “What are you going on about? I can’t say I fully understand everything yet but you’ve been helping us from the shadows. This whole time I felt like someone was watching from a distance. We’re family and although I don’t know you all too well I trust you. It’s time you stop playing on the wrong side of things and stop being alone. It’s time you came home…or at least that’s what I think Xue Fang feels.” Xue Fang nodded in agreement as she squeezed Luhan’s hand.

Deshi starred at her free hand extended to him for a moment before he took her hand in his and nodded his head, “I haven’t really thought about having a home…but a home with my family is a place where I would love to spend what could be my last few months alive. I’ll stay.”

“Thank you,” Xue Fang said as tears started falling from her eyes.

“Jeez you’re crying you big baby,” Lu Han said softly as he whipped her tears away, “I’ll next door and get some stuff from the guys to make up the guest room. You two wait here and catch up.”

Deshi nodded as he gave Lu Han a head nod. As Lu Han headed for the door Deshi began talking to Xue Fang about all the things he was able to see, “You looked so beautiful at your wedding. I was so proud seeing you walk down without tripping.” The two broke out in laughter at the comment.

Lu Han closed the door behind him with a grin on his face. As he turned to the side he saw Kris standing by the door, “Ah Kris! What are you doing here?”

Kris looked up at him only to have the image of him and Xue Fang from the night before pop up in his mind, “I came to check on you and Xue Fang but forgot my key back in my room,” he lied as he avoided Lu Han’s friendly gaze.

“Then you should have knocked. We have someone over at the moment but you and the guys should meet him anyway. He’s family and----“

“Maybe later,” Kris said as he started walking away, “I suddenly don’t think I can do it anymore.”

“Do what?”

Kris didn’t responded and instead left Lu Han standing there confused.

 

[AN: Honestly my actual knowledge on the bible is lacking so don’t hold it against me too much if I got Lucifer’s reason for being cast out of Heaven wrong. I also made up a lot of stuff so don’t think I believe many things I wrote were actually in the bible.  I know Lucifer has title of the Devil who rules Hell but I wanted to make Hade’s rule under hell. So Hades and Lucifer/Satan/Devil are not the same person. I’m trying to decide if I want the big man himself (God) to make an appearance before the story gets complete. Anyways hope my first chapter back isn’t too bad. ^^]