Another Side

My Only Angel (Sequel to "My Klutzy Angel")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJWfC9yh90

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.png Another Side http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.png

Xue Fang sighed as she walked around the empty streets. She was on duty so her wings were waiting behind her back for any sudden need to fly. Stopping in her tracks she held up the ring she kept around her neck, it was the first ring Lu Han had ever given her.

“Lu Han…what should I do?” she asked quietly.

Lu Han went out to dinner with the boys that night, they asked her to come along as well but she couldn’t. She had so much on her mind and she didn’t want to kill their moods. Besides she was almost always with them, she wanted the boys to have some guy time. After her visit to Sanctuary she had some things to think about.

“Xue Fang, we haven’t seen something like this take part since you were born. It seems like something is draining away your spirit energy, kind of like what a leech does with blood. We can’t pin point a source though. The headaches, and pains in your chest are the cause of you losing your very life source. If you remain a Guardian you won’t live very long. Battle is strenuous on an Angel’s Spirit Energy. Without that energy you will just disappear. This information is confidential, and I can’t make you quit your job. I can advise that you give up your badge and position though. You should retire early, live life on Earth with your mate and wait for it to finally be over. It would be less painful.”

She sighed once more remembering the Angel in Sanctuary words. “I can’t just give up on this now. I still have to figure out Deshi, and find out what Aphrodite is hiding from. Not to mention the things I have yet to see from the past.” *I want to know more about Deshi…my heart tells me he can’t be the bad guy.* Xue Fang thought, a drop of rain hit her face and she looked up.

The rain started falling hard and fast, she pushed her hair back. “I just need to be strong long enough to figure things out. If I die though…what will happen to Lu Han?”

Deshi was watching Xue Fang from the shadows, he frowned when he saw the expression on her face. “Be strong Xue Fang….” He whispered as he took a step forward. “I want to tell you everything…but you have to be strong.” He reached out his hand but quickly looked back. In a flash he was back in the shadows, a demon appeared before Xue Fang. “What the hell is he doing here? Hades didn’t tell me he sent another…” he said as his black wings spread out and he took to the sky, “I have to warn Lu Han.”

Meanwhile Xue Fang turned around to face the demon. “Why are you following me? You must know that I’ll have to kill you.” She stated.

The demon laughed, he pushed his hair back before his lips. “The powerful Xue Fang, I’ve heard stories about you,” he said as he pointed, “You’re pretty heartless don’t you think?”

“What are you talking about?” Xue Fang asked before her sword appeared.

“The death of your friend Li,” her facial expression changed, “I see it’s still a sensitive subject. I respect you for it though.” He stated before walking around her. “The angel who led her mate into a trap, he sacrificed his life for hers. Or how about the one where you kill Rouge and Dark?”

“Kill? I never hurt Rouge or Dark.” Xue Fang said as she gave a confused look, “Rouge was my friend…why would I? She was killed by Hades wasn’t she?”

“Is that what they told you? I see.” The demon said as he picked up a strange of her hair, playing with it he whispered in his ear, “I guess they wouldn’t want to be the ones to let you know that you’re a murder.”

“Shut up!” Xue Fang shouted as she turned around to attack, he disappeared in the darkness. Laughing could be heard from all around her, “What’s wrong? The truth hurts doesn’t it?” He taunted, how could you let poor Li die? You weren’t strong enough….”

“I SAID SHUT UP!”

“You’re weak…always weak. You can’t protect yourself, let alone the ones you care for. In the end they’ll all die!”

“SHUT UP!” Xue Fang shouted once more before looking around angrily.

*I’ll kill him….” A voice echoed, she froze up frightened. *Let me take a go at him, I’ll make sure that mouth of his gets shut for good!* The voice said eagerly, Xue Fang could sense strong demonic energy, *Xue Fang let me handle this!*

“Who….who are you?”

*I’m you.* The voice stated blunty, *Now rest up a bit and let me out.*

Before Xue Fang could notice she fell to her knees, with heavy eye lids her head drifted off to the side as she fell asleep. The demon smirked as he reached out to grab her, before he could make a move his hand was sent to the opposite side of the ground. As blood splattered about her fell back in pain, his hand holding onto the injured arm.

Xue Fang smirked as she stood up and looked at him, her eyes were red as pure black demonic energy spread out around her body. She the blood off of her hand with a smirk, the demon starred at her in fear.

“What the hell did you do to me?!”

“I thought you wanted to play.” She stated before kicking him hard across the street, before he could try and fight back she began beating on him. “What happened to all that talking you were doing before? Cat got your tongue?” The demon screamed out in pain but that worsened the beating. Xue Fang let out a hysteric laugh as her eyes widened, blood splattering all over her clothes. “Beg me to kill you! Tell me to take your life!”

“That’s enough!”

Xue Fang stopped and looked back, Deshi and Lu Han both stood behind her. Smiling she turned around. “I don’t recall sending an invite.”

“Xue Fang what do you think you’re doing?!” Lu Han shouted as he took a step forward.

“I wouldn’t get to close if I were you.” She warned, “My fuse has already blown. He’s nothing but a mere weakling, I’d be doing him a favor.”

“What are you saying ? Can you even hear yourself?” Lu Han scolded, “We don’t torture anyone! Before you couldn’t even stand killing the demons. What’s wrong with you?”

Xue Fang laughed, Deshi looked at Lu Han. “Don’t hold it against her, this isn’t regular Xue Fang. Take a close look at her, that dark aura is that of a demon. You’ve had your fun.” He said before stepping forward, his sword pointed to her, “Let Xue Fang resurface or I’ll be forced to kill you both.”

“Are you insane?!” Lu Han shouted at him, “That’s her!”

Xue Fang looked to the side as the demon attempted to run, “I don’t believe I gave you permission to leave!” Before the demon could beg for his life he froze, blood flowing from his mouth his body split in half. She stood in-between the dead demon and starred at Deshi. “Now where were we?” She took a step forward but stopped. “She’s fighting me…” She mumbled. “She’s still too weak,” she mumbled before passing out, everything resorting back to normal.

Lu Han quickly rushed to her side to catch her, he looked over at all the blood in a panic. “What’s going on?!” He shouted, “You know something so speak!” He looked at Deshi, “If you really are on her side then talk or you’ll just be another enemy!”

Deshi sighed, he took out the hour glass. “The time isn’t right…please forgive me.” He said before flying off.

“Dammit all!” Lu Han shouted, “Xue Fang.” He whispered before pulling her into a hug, he felt like he couldn’t do anything to help since he knew nothing of what just happened.