Orders

My Only Angel (Sequel to "My Klutzy Angel")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rTzp_kIGqY

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.png Orders http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.png

 Aphrodite sighed as she looked at the Goddess before her. Athena smirked at her, she was the goddess of warfare and she was also in charge of the Guardian’s secret unit. The two were currently in a meeting. Athena played with a small black dagger she held in her hand.

“No matter what you say I’m sending out a squad to retrieve her.” She said as she gave a bored sigh, “This game isn’t fun anymore, besides the Earth balance is falling out.” Athena said as she looked at her, “The black aura around the moon means that it’s almost time. If we don’t fix things Earth will fall to the knees of Hades.”

“We can’t just act out of fear.”

“Fear?” Athena said annoyed, “I fear nothing, I’m speaking out of wisdom.” she said in an arrogant tone, “Something you have always lacked. If she resists arrest she’ll be taken in by force. Her pick.”

“Athena if you do something rash it could cost us all.” She warned.

“I already sent them out, you’ve been doing things your way without our consent for a long time now. I like that idea,” Athena said before standing up and walking away, “Don’t worry, I’ll let you in on any information I can get out of the girl. See you.”

Aphrodite sighed as she shook her head. “Why does she have to be so difficult?

******

Xue Fang sighed as she sat up in her bed, Lu Han was sleeping in the chair close by. She put her hand to her head before shaking away the pain. Quietly she went out onto the balcony, she looked around.

“You don’t have to hide, I can sense you.”

Two figures stepped out from the shadows; one knelt down with her hands hanging loosely on her knees, the other, a male, stood by her. Both sported black wings with a red lining, the girl wore a bored expression while the boy wore a smile.

“Hello Xue Fang, my name is L.Joe and this here is my partner Raina.” He said as he pointed to her, “Do you know who we are?”

“Guardian X Class Soldier’s, I assume from unit one judging by your wings.” She said as she looked at them, “Why are you here?”

“Guardian Xue Fang we are here to arrest you,” Raina said as she jumped off the railing and onto the balcony, “Please don’t refuse and make this hard on us.”

“Arrest? For what?”

“Look up at the moon if you will, we have reason to believe that you are upsetting the balance here on Earth. Under orders of Lady Athena we are to take you in by any means.” Raina stated as she pushed her hair back, “I really don’t want to use force on you Xue Fang, Li was a close friend. However I can’t go against Athena’s orders,” she said in sympathy, “I’ll let you choose how you want this to play out.”

Xue Fang looked up at the red moon, she was shocked she hadn't noticed it before. “I’ll go.” Xue Fang said as she held her hands out.

Raina put the spirit cuffs on her and looked at the other angels as they stepped out. “Take her away.” They nodded and flew away with her, Raina looked around.  “Hey L.Joe, you feel that?”

“Yeah…Deshi.” He said as he put his hand on her shoulder. “We weren’t sent here for a fight with him Raina. Let’s head back and call it a job well done.”

“You want me to just let him get away? No chance.” Raina said before running off, “You can report back but I’m not leaving until I knock some sense into him. He was once one of us after all.”

L.Joe watched Raina run off and sighed, “Why do I even bother…I might as well let her get the fight out of her system.”

Raina finally stopped on top of a high roof, sitting before her was Deshi. He had his back turned to her but glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. “What brings you here?”

“Why else are the Guardian X Class sent out?”

“You came to arrest Xue Fang…” he stood up and faced her seriously. “You’re making a mistake, you guys don’t know what could happen if you lock her away.”

“I only do what I’m told.”

“Yeah right, taking orders was never your thing. What’s the real reason behind it? You knew I was here working on my own. Could you possibly still be holding a grudge against me?”

Raina laughed, “How arrogant, you ended things with me centuries ago. Right before a wedding if I remember correctly. I hardly hold grudges for that long. I came to fight you,” she said as her two swords appeared, “After all I owe you a beating don’t I?”

“So then that’s what this is about, I told you I didn’t fight you before for fun. You were in the way when I was trying to leave Heaven. You had to be taken out.”

Raina grew annoyed, the image of her in Sanctuary after their fight flashed through her mind and she charged for him. Deshi held his hand over his face; his sword appeared just in time to block hers. Swinging again he caught her blade, she kicked him in the stomach and pushed him off the edge. Deshi’s wings spread out as he took to the sky, she followed behind. The wind began blowing harshly as dark clouds covered the sky. Deshi looked up and then at her.

“Raina.”

“Afraid of a little storm?” She questioned as she pointed at him, “You always did run away at times like these.”

“You can’t use your powers here, not like this.” He warned, “Someone of your rank should know better.”

“You don’t get to scold me! Not after all you’ve done. If you beg for forgiveness I might let you live to see another day.”

“Enough!” L.Joe shouted before knocking Raina upside the head, she instantly clamed down and looked back at him. The clouds slowly disappearing. “Knock it off.”

“Ow! That really hurt L.Joe.” She muttered.

“That’s what you get for acting crazy, you know what happens when you use your powers out of anger. Go on ahead to Heaven.”

She looked at him and then sighed. “Fine,” she rolled her eyes as she flew off without another thought of Deshi, “Everyone always orders me around.”

“Please excuse her.” He said as he faced Deshi with a smile, “You know how she can be.”

“Looks to me like you’re doing well keeping her under control.”

“For the most part. What are you doing?” He asked him finally, “I’ll have to report that you where here to Lady Athena. She’ll send out troops to capture you probably, and we all know the price of such treason.”

“I know what I’m doing, you’re going to just have to trust me and find out. After all we’re friends right?”

“I’m starting to wonder. In any case it would be best you not interfere with Xue Fang’s arrest. I’ll take good care of her. Whatever you have planned, if Raina gets hurt again I won’t forgive you this time.”

“You always did care for her didn’t you? Even when she was mines.”

“That’s the thing, she was never yours and she isn’t mines. You can’t speak like you own someone. That’s what ruined you two in the first place.”

“No I ruined us.” Deshi said, “It was all a sacrifice for the plan.”

I just hope you know what you’re doing in the end.” L.Joe said as he flew away. “What in the world are we getting ourselves into old friend?”