Who to Trust

My Only Angel (Sequel to "My Klutzy Angel")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v7H0fRmiVg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.pngWho to Trust?http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.png

Deshi sighed as he walked up to the doors leading to Hade’s throne room once more, the guards scurried out of his way and opened the doors for him. Smirking he entered the room, Hade smiled at him

“Welcome home, I see you didn’t make a messy interest this time.”

“It would seem your new guards know their place.”

“Report.”

Deshi nodded, Princess Attilia’s powers are stronger than I expected.  I would say we still have months before she can take her place thought.” He said honestly, “It would seem her body isn’t quite ready to take on such power.”

Hades sighed as he tapped his finger on the arm rest of the throne. “I’m growing impatient. If my daughter isn’t able to come to me soon I’ll have to take matters into my own hands.” He said calmly, “Of course doing that would result in an early war.”

“There is no need for that Father. If you wait a bit longer I might be able to find a way to speed up the process. I need time.”

“Waiting is leaving me so bored.” Hades said, he gave an evil smirk, “So I want you to make things interesting.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I want you to send a message to Aphrodite and my brother for me.”

“You want me to attack Heaven, alone.”

“Correct, I only trust you with such a task. These idiots I have surrounding me wouldn’t be able to get the job done. You complete the task and it’ll buy you some time.”

Deshi nodded, “Of course father, your wish is my command.”

** ** ** **

“How are you feeling Xue Fang?” Lu Han asked as he brought over the tray of food.

“I’m feeling fine, just a bit tired.”

“I can’t believe you got arrested, I guess Deshi is useful for something.” He said as he sat down on the bed by her, “I can’t believe the Guardian X class would do something so low. I mean did they have to chain lock you up in a cell?”

“It was under Lady Athena’s orders, she’s a bit harsh.” Xue Fang said with a small laugh, “I was shocked they let you go.”

“Me too, especially since I lost to that Raina girl. She’s scary, I’m glad that L.Joe guy was able to hold her back. She did agree to let you go easy after wards. What’s with their wings?”

“You wouldn’t know would you? The Guardian X Class are the elite force of Heaven. They are the ones who are sent out during the tough battles. Usually they only get to fight in wars. The ones in charge of each squad have black wings like the Fallen except with a red lining; there the most feared Angel’s of all. They have different powers then us. Much isn’t really revealed about them except that they are under Athena’s watch and control. I’ve never actually met one before the other day.” Xue Fang said as she looked at him, “My mother…she didn’t like to speak of them. Something to do with her Angel mate.”

“I’m surprised Li wasn’t one of them. He made it seem like he was so strong.”

Xue Fang laughed, “Li was strong but he wasn’t on their level. When we kill we do so fast. They tend to capture and torture the enemy for information. There cold hearted. It’s actually hard to believe they’re Angels at all.”

The conversation was short lived when a pure white arrow flew through the window. It landed on Xue Fang’s lap and disappeared leaving behind a note. She picked up the paper and looked at him. “It’s from Lady Aphrodite.”

“Don’t look at it.” The two looked at the window, Deshi flew  fast. He was injured and was holding on to his wounded stomach. “It’s a summons, you can’t go to Heaven anymore.”

“Dehsi!” Xue Fang quickly got up and rushed over to him. “What happened to you?”

“Don’t worry about me.” He said as he smiled at her, “These wounds are nothing. I came to make a deal with you guys. Stay out of Heaven and I’ll tell you anything you want to know. Heaven isn’t safe for Xue Fang right now.”

“Deshi you need help.” Xue Fang said ignoring his words.

Lu Han walked over to them and looked at him. “Tell us why you care so much about her.” He said.

“Lulu, not now----“

“No…now is the perfect time.” Deshi said as he dug in his pocket. “I can about her because I’m her older brother.”

“What?” Xue Fang asked shocked and confused. “My only brother…is human.”

“We do have a human brother…What Lady Aphrodite didn’t tell you when she took you in were that you aren’t human at all. You’re a full fledge Angel.” He said as he took out the photo of the two when she was a baby and he was little, both her mother and father where there. “You share the same birthday as Hades daughter, she needs a vessel to take over in order to take her position by his side.” Deshi revealed. “Father knew this and made me swore to prevent you from falling into his hands. Me and him trained only to keep you safe. He was in the Guardian X Class, he left to work under Hades to keep him at bay. For that he was banned a traitor to the gods and excepted his punishment. He was killed, that’s when she met the human. I told you I was on your side.”

“So then you became a fallen to follow him.” Lu Han said as he thought about it, “That makes a bit sense, but if she isn’t human why was she allowed to stay here?”

“I don’t know…none of it makes sense. I don’t trust Aphrodite at the moment, that’s why you can’t go.” He said before falling to his knees.

“Deshi!”

“I’ll go.” Lu Han said as he looked at Deshi.

“Lu Han you can’t.”

“I can and I will, Xue Fang it’s better than you going back. I mean those X class people just got threw locking you up, I can’t afford for them to take you away again.” Lu Han said as he looked at Deshi, “If I go though you have to keep Xue Fang safe while I’m away.”

“You have my word. I can’t right now though, I’m hardly in a state to look after myself. Give me the day to rest up and heal,’ Deshi said as he flew off without an answer.

“His wounds looked back.” Xue Fang said before focusing her gaze on Lu Han, “Are you sure you want to go into Heaven alone, at the moment I don’t fully trust Lady Aphrodite either. Who knows what they have waiting.”

“I’m not afraid, if it means I can keep you safe I’d risk anything.” Lu Han said before kissing her forehead, “I’m leaving before Deshi gets back so make sure you stay next door with Kris and Xiumin. The guys are sleeping over tonight so you’ll have more than enough company.”

“Be careful,” Xue Fang said as she held his face gently, “If anything bad happens to you while you’re there I’ll have to rage a war against the gods.”

Lu Han laughed at her comment, “A war with just you, that’s a good way to get killed.” He rested his hands on hers, “You have nothing to fear, I’m stronger than you think. See you around.” He said before letting her hands drop and leaving through the window.

Xue Fang let out a sigh as she watched him in the sky, “I know your strong…but if they have the Guardian X Class there,” she stopped to think about it, “L.Joe is more compassionate and understanding, Raina might not be so willing to let you leave alive though.”